Jump to content

Stupid love remix


Recommended Posts

Hi everyone, 

Does someone know who is the guy in the stupid love remix,  and  free woman too a little. 

I have an idea but it feels to weird lol its bothering me since I listened to chromatica for the first time  ! 

  • Confused 3
Link to comment
9 hours ago, Adeline said:

Hi everyone, 

Does someone know who is the guy in the stupid love remix,  and  free woman too a little. 

I have an idea but it feels to weird lol its bothering me since I listened to chromatica for the first time  ! 

what do you mean?

Link to comment
  • ★ Moderator
10 minutes ago, Adeline said:

I'm talking about the remix on the album , there is a guy singing i want your stupid love,  and I can here home too a little on free woman 

is it the deep voice for free woman saying "be free"  after gaga says be free?

Link to comment
8 minutes ago, Ray said:

is it the deep voice for free woman saying "be free"  after gaga says be free?

I dont hear that lol . at 1.15 of the song he's doing the choirs. It's the same guy on the stupid love remix I'm pretty sure,  but he is mostly on the stupid love remix , the vita house,  the one on the album.  I'm starting to feel crazy if I'm the only one asking me who is the guy lol

Link to comment
  • ★ Moderator
1 hour ago, Adeline said:

I dont hear that lol . at 1.15 of the song he's doing the choirs. It's the same guy on the stupid love remix I'm pretty sure,  but he is mostly on the stupid love remix , the vita house,  the one on the album.  I'm starting to feel crazy if I'm the only one asking me who is the guy lol

I guess it's Gaga's voice but very edited and pitched?

Link to comment
6 minutes ago, MiQuenDroid said:

I guess it's Gaga's voice but very edited and pitched?

Is it possible ? Actually the reason its bothering me so much it's because that voice make me think at Gims,  you're french you know who is it,  but this idea horrify me a bit lol

Link to comment
  • ★ Moderator
10 hours ago, Adeline said:

Is it possible ? Actually the reason its bothering me so much it's because that voice make me think at Gims,  you're french you know who is it,  but this idea horrify me a bit lol

Yes it's possible obviously

Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Senior Moderator
On 1/3/2021 at 12:56 PM, Adeline said:

I dont hear that lol . at 1.15 of the song he's doing the choirs. It's the same guy on the stupid love remix I'm pretty sure,  but he is mostly on the stupid love remix , the vita house,  the one on the album.  I'm starting to feel crazy if I'm the only one asking me who is the guy lol

I think it’s Gaga’s vocals. But altered. It’s not a guy. 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

Link to comment
  • ★ Senior Moderator
5 hours ago, Adeline said:

It's weird but why not lol I just want confirmation 🥺

To me, that’s the confirmation. It’s Gaga’s altered vocals. 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

Link to comment
  • ★ Senior Moderator
10 hours ago, Adeline said:

Im gonna have to trust you lol

Yes! Lmao 😂 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

Link to comment
  • 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...