RuPaul's Drag Race Discussion

41 minutes ago, godofchromatica said:

My fav is Rose because she is Jan’s sister 

I loved Jan and imo she should've won the Madonna challenge for her season 👀

I just watched the new episode and Kandy is so nasty for no reason, like.... girl chill.

Symone's look was absolutely gorgeous and she killed it in the challenge so I'm glad she won. 

Denali really obliterated Kamora in the lipsync ☠ Like even Kamora knew it was over

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey hey ! I created this thread since the Drag Race season has already started with the initial season airing and UK coming in 2 weeks. This thread is for discussing each week's episode, and why not talk about the show in general (fav queens, lipsyncs, seasons etc) So i'll start, The 1st episode from season 13 was AMAZING !!! the cast is really great all the girls are lovely and super talented. I loved the new twist and format (even tho i think it's a bit traumatizing for the quee

I’m ready for Kandy to go home ngl. And tbh I’m enjoying UK a little bit more than US 🤭 - but for the first time in a while (IMO) the US version is really good. So I’m excited to see what happens - hopefully it’s Kandy going home. 

I’m excited ı want rose to win s13 and ı think ı watch down under and my fav queen is brooke lynn hytes 

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Chelsea said:

I just watched the new episode and Kandy is so nasty for no reason, like.... girl chill.

Symone's look was absolutely gorgeous and she killed it in the challenge so I'm glad she won. 

Denali really obliterated Kamora in the lipsync ☠ Like even Kamora knew it was over

Denali is fired stage🔥🔥🔥

59 minutes ago, Chelsea said:

That was one of the most brutal lipsync of the whole show 💀 I love that even RuPaul didn't try to make us wonder and immediately congratulated her!

• WIG 1
18 minutes ago, Leography said:

That was one of the most brutal lipsync of the whole show 💀 I love that even RuPaul didn't try to make us wonder and immediately congratulated her!

Yes its so good detail he can’t wait to announce she is the win lipsync

27 minutes ago, Leography said:

I was gagged when Ru did that

1 minute ago, godofchromatica said:

Denali deserved to win this season but ı think she is the Jan of this season

I think Rose will be the Jan of the season. Jan lip synced once and went home, whereas Denali is far from getting eliminated.

Just now, Leography said:

Also the Utica/weed moment?! I almost pissed my pants, comedy gold!!

Thank God, someone mentioned it!! I’m watching that section of the episode every 2 hours to have a good laugh 😂😂

4 hours ago, Tan Nazlı said:

Thank God, someone mentioned it!! I’m watching that section of the episode every 2 hours to have a good laugh 😂😂

Let's give it another view, the world needs more of that right know 😂

• ★ Admins

TAMISHAAA IMAN IS COMING FOR YOU TO SHOW THE GIRLS WHAT I CAN DO

On 1/24/2021 at 11:22 AM, Chelsea said:

mamaaaa i love you, but gigi embodied Madonna something Jan didn't manage to do, she was great but idk it was 'Jan' u know over the top as always....

• LMAO 1
  • TEA 1
On 1/24/2021 at 4:23 AM, Leography said:

What I don't understand is why Denali was in the bottom in the first place. She had won the previous challenge and I personally thought LaLa deserved to be in the bottom over Denali. 

Yes Denali obliterated that a lip-sync, but she shouldn't have been there. And since I'm here, I just wanna mention that she was on ICE SKATES during that first lip-sync and she was chosen to go to the Pork Chop Lounge? The misjudgment is far too much. 

On 1/26/2021 at 7:30 PM, emiliman said:

What I don't understand is why Denali was in the bottom in the first place. She had won the previous challenge and I personally thought LaLa deserved to be in the bottom over Denali. 

Yes Denali obliterated that a lip-sync, but she shouldn't have been there. And since I'm here, I just wanna mention that she was on ICE SKATES during that first lip-sync and she was chosen to go to the Pork Chop Lounge? The misjudgment is far too much. 

all of this!! 

like, I think Kandy needs to stop stirring the pot so much but she was right about how some of the safe girls shouldn't have been safe. I don't necessarily agree with her random attack on elliott, but Denali should have been safe imo. 

And speaking of which, Kandy kept acting like she was tied for the winner spot and like she was hot shit when they literally had a bunch of critiques for her look ???? makes no sense

• TEA 1
3 hours ago, Chelsea said:

all of this!! 

like, I think Kandy needs to stop stirring the pot so much but she was right about how some of the safe girls shouldn't have been safe. I don't necessarily agree with her random attack on elliott, but Denali should have been safe imo. 

And speaking of which, Kandy kept acting like she was tied for the winner spot and like she was hot shit when they literally had a bunch of critiques for her look ???? makes no sense

I’m ready for Kandy to go home ngl. And tbh I’m enjoying UK a little bit more than US 🤭 - but for the first time in a while (IMO) the US version is really good. So I’m excited to see what happens - hopefully it’s Kandy going home. 

• Love 1
  • Confused 1

I dont care for elliott but I really dont understand how it was okay for Kandy to blatantly tell elliott to learn to read the room in Untucked when that wasnt even the original question, but when Tamisha truthfully and (at first) kindly stated Kandy is arrogant.... all hell breaks loose.

and im over all the people and queens rallying in kandys defense on twitter. like ????  she blatantly was being a bully and you can blame editing all you want but at the end of the day.... they still got tape and audio of you saying all of it ??? Or for them to go, "its not your place to judge them!!!" I mean.... as fans, it kind of is? Im not saying to attack her, but we have a right to call out her hypocrisy. Its typical bully behavior: you dish it until someone tries serving it to you.

someone on twitter called kandy, gottmik, and tina the knock off rolaskatox tho and that was funny af ☠

On 1/29/2021 at 4:35 PM, emiliman said:

I have to agree, while I'm more entertained by the UK season (Sure it's less polished, but it's more out of the box to me), both are incredible and already provided us very solid moment, weither in the challenges, in the werkroom or in the lip synch! Can't wait for more!

1 hour ago, Leography said:

I have to agree, while I'm more entertained by the UK season (Sure it's less polished, but it's more out of the box to me), both are incredible and already provided us very solid moment, weither in the challenges, in the werkroom or in the lip synch! Can't wait for more!

Except the fact that Joey went home over LaLa was ridiculous!! LaLa wore the worst outfit that has ever graced the main stage. She didn’t do the challenge at all, even a lip sync shouldn’t have saved that IMO 

1 hour ago, emiliman said:

Except the fact that Joey went home over LaLa was ridiculous!! LaLa wore the worst outfit that has ever graced the main stage. She didn’t do the challenge at all, even a lip sync shouldn’t have saved that IMO 

I agree that was officially the worst outfit that ever been on the show lmao

But she ATE the lip synch, and the rules are the rules (I wasn't a big fan of both of them, so I didn't really care about the outcome haha)

If anything, I'm more mad that Utica didn't win! (Even if Gottmik killed it too! But I liked Utica's sleeping bag outfit way more!)

On 2/1/2021 at 11:07 AM, Leography said:

I agree that was officially the worst outfit that ever been on the show lmao

But she ATE the lip synch, and the rules are the rules (I wasn't a big fan of both of them, so I didn't really care about the outcome haha)

If anything, I'm more mad that Utica didn't win! (Even if Gottmik killed it too! But I liked Utica's sleeping bag outfit way more!)

She did lip-sync better, but the outfit was gone completely! I guess I find it unfair that someone has to lip-sync against someone who couldn't even complete the challenge. 

But yes, Utica DEFS should won! Riggery. 

• TEA 1
  • ★ Senior Moderator

Spoiler alert! 

Tamisha Iman’s Whatcha Packin’ is now online and let me just say, I love her and respect her more because she IS A LEGEND! PERIOD. 

13 hours ago, Leography said:

Okay, I was GAGGED by Lemon's exit!! But such a cute way to go! Also the level is definitively rising (well, for most) on this season of DRUK, I'm already excited for next week!

see.gif

RPDR UK is giving me EVERYTHING I need to survive!!! 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

5 minutes ago, tony said:

Spoiler alert! 

Tamisha Iman’s Whatcha Packin’ is now online and let me just say, I love her and respect her more because she IS A LEGEND! PERIOD.

RPDR UK is giving me EVERYTHING I need to survive!!! 

The fact that Kandy stayed over Tamisha... A whole ass mess. Ru better bring her ass back for All Stars!!

Also I agree with Michelle, that jacket he's wearing? GORGEOUS!! I want it 😂

Edited by Leography
  • ★ Senior Moderator
3 minutes ago, Leography said:

The fact that Kandy stayed over Tamisha... A whole ass mess. Ru better bring her ass back for All Stars!!

True. I was rooting for Kandy since the begging, but she’s giving me some eureka vibes. And I don’t live for eureka. She’s just a mess. 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

• Tony changed the title to RuPaul's Drag Race Discussion
  • Tony locked this topic
  • Tony unpinned this topic