RuPaul's Drag Race Discussion

• ★ Admins

Hey hey ! I created this thread since the Drag Race season has already started with the initial season airing and UK coming in 2 weeks.

This thread is for discussing each week's episode, and why not talk about the show in general (fav queens, lipsyncs, seasons etc)

So i'll start, The 1st episode from season 13 was AMAZING !!! the cast is really great all the girls are lovely and super talented.

I loved the new twist and format (even tho i think it's a bit traumatizing for the queens to have that kind of twist on day 1).

The lipsyncs were great, there was some robberies :dead:(Rosé and Denali)

My top 3 is Symone (GORGEOUS), Rosé & Gottmik, I can't stand Tina Burner she's like a mean version of Nina West and i'm not here for it.

• Love 2
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey hey ! I created this thread since the Drag Race season has already started with the initial season airing and UK coming in 2 weeks. This thread is for discussing each week's episode, and why not talk about the show in general (fav queens, lipsyncs, seasons etc) So i'll start, The 1st episode from season 13 was AMAZING !!! the cast is really great all the girls are lovely and super talented. I loved the new twist and format (even tho i think it's a bit traumatizing for the quee

I’m ready for Kandy to go home ngl. And tbh I’m enjoying UK a little bit more than US 🤭 - but for the first time in a while (IMO) the US version is really good. So I’m excited to see what happens - hopefully it’s Kandy going home. 

I’m excited ı want rose to win s13 and ı think ı watch down under and my fav queen is brooke lynn hytes 

Posted Images

• ★ Moderator
1 hour ago, Abderrahmenxo said:

Hey hey ! I created this thread since the Drag Race season has already started with the initial season airing and UK coming in 2 weeks.

This thread is for discussing each week's episode, and why not talk about the show in general (fav queens, lipsyncs, seasons etc)

So i'll start, The 1st episode from season 13 was AMAZING !!! the cast is really great all the girls are lovely and super talented.

I loved the new twist and format (even tho i think it's a bit traumatizing for the queens to have that kind of twist on day 1).

My top 3 is Symone (GORGEOUS), Rosé & Gottmik, I can't stand Tina Burner she's like a mean version of Nina West and i'm not here for it.

OMG. I forgot to watch it yesterday!! I need to subscribe to WOW+ 

and RPDR UK. Girl... I can’t wait!!! We are going to have a lot of Ru this 2021. as we should of course!!! 

I’ll watch the episode and we can discuss. I just know that Rumors by Lindsay Lohan was one of the songs for the lipsyncs. I can’t wait to watch it!!!

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why.

2 hours ago, Abderrahmenxo said:

I LOVED Symone too 💕

And I absolutely got the same vibe from Tina, I hate it 😒 I know it's good for their numbers, but I'm so tired of shady/mean queens... 

Anyway, very strong first episode, can't wait for next week!

• TEA 1
On 1/2/2021 at 10:41 AM, Abderrahmenxo said:

Denali was on ice skates. ICE SKATES!!!!!!⛸ I'm so tired of Ru making the stupidest decisions. I can't no more. 

• ★ Moderator

Well.. this episode was... um 

a choice... 

some lipsyncs where meh. Specially Rumors by Lindsay Lohan, I expected a lot. Call Me Maybe, The Pleasure Principle and Exes and O’s lipsyncs were the best for me. 

On 1/2/2021 at 11:41 AM, Abderrahmenxo said:

I can't stand Tina Burner she's like a mean version of Nina West and i'm not here for it.

Same. I really don’t like ego and mean queens. 

• TEA 2

• ★ Admins
On 1/3/2021 at 2:15 AM, GagaXCollection said:

Why is this so accurate :teeth:

Cause i always spill king

17 hours ago, emiliman said:

Denali was on ice skates. ICE SKATES!!!!!!⛸ I'm so tired of Ru making the stupidest decisions. I can't no more. 

I KNOW RIGHT???!!!!

Denali literally ATE that lipsync she served Charisma, Moves and gags love her

omg, tina came out and my fiancee was like, "....is that Nina?" lmao

I liked this twist of everyone lipsyncing because it gives us a chance to see everyone perform. There have been people who made it far without ever lipsyncing, and then when they finally do, I'm like...Oh. But Idk how I feel about the queens being the ones to eliminate someone without knowing what they can do challenge wise.

ngl, I enjoyed Tamisha's performance more than Symone's because sometimes I really like that old school drag vibe.

I really liked Gottmik. I liked Utica too simply because she had such chaotic nervous energy that she reminded me of Katya. I hope to see more from her tbh.

I thought Elliott was gorgeous and I'm rooting for her, but that might be because I just didn't like Tina's nasty attitude.

13 hours ago, Sechito said:

could someone explain to me what drag race is? i've never watched it before haha

it's essentially a reality tv contest where people who do drag audition and are selected to come on to compete for a cash prize of $100,000, some other perks like a years supply of makeup, and to be America's* Next Drag Superstar

*there are other countries with spinoffs like Canada's Drag Race and Drag Race UK but they hold similar challenges and prizes.

They do acting, singing, and sewing challenges. Each week they need to have an entire outfit ready to be critiqued by the panel of judges. The 2 contestants who do poorly that week have to do a lipsync performance against each other to prove they deserve to stay.

The US is on its 13th regular season with 5 seasons of Allstars. Allstars is like a redemption contest where people who were on the show but didn't win get another chance at a crown/title/cash prize.

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Chelsea said:

it's essentially a reality tv contest where people who do drag audition and are selected to come on to compete for a cash prize of $100,000, some other perks like a years supply of makeup, and to be America's* Next Drag Superstar

*there are other countries with spinoffs like Canada's Drag Race and Drag Race UK but they hold similar challenges and prizes.

They do acting, singing, and sewing challenges. Each week they need to have an entire outfit ready to be critiqued by the panel of judges. The 2 contestants who do poorly that week have to do a lipsync performance against each other to prove they deserve to stay.

The US is on its 13th regular season with 5 seasons of Allstars. Allstars is like a redemption contest where people who were on the show but didn't win get another chance at a crown/title/cash prize.

cool! might give a watch sometime!

22 hours ago, Chelsea said:

I liked Utica too simply because she had such chaotic nervous energy that she reminded me of Katya. I hope to see more from her tbh.

SAME, thank you! Definitively got MAJOR chaotic vibe from her, and I live for it haha
Hopefully she won't get voted out :clownmakeup:

• TEA 1
2 minutes ago, Leography said:

SAME, thank you! Definitively got MAJOR chaotic vibe from her, and I live for it haha
Hopefully she won't get voted out :clownmakeup:

Based on the original promo, I believe that Utica isn’t getting voted off because you can see one of her runway looks. But  I personally wasn’t impressed by Elliott. 

2 hours ago, Abderrahmenxo said:

chill guys no one is going home haha

Well that would be anti-climatic... I mean, all of that for nothing? 💀 One queen definitively should go home! 

• ★ Admins
23 hours ago, Leography said:

Well that would be anti-climatic... I mean, all of that for nothing? 💀 One queen definitively should go home! 

SPOILER ALERT

the production understood that the fans don't want queens to go home that early so they get to know them better, no queen is going home til episode 4

• ★ Moderator
On 1/6/2021 at 4:22 PM, Abderrahmenxo said:

SPOILER ALERT

YES!! I was gagged by that! And I believe it was a smart choice. The season will be longer, but we get to know the queens better. And most importantly; more lipsyncs! 

I expect a Gaga lipsync this season 👀 

• ★ Admins

Episode 2:

I liked the episode, got to know the queens more, i was so touched by mik's story.

The challenge was a big mess, compared to the season 12 one for example, there was a lot going on the verses weren't memorable and the song was A CHOICE.

Symone and Olivia deserved their top position even to that lipsync was kinda weak

i hate tina and kandy(i don't understand a word of what she's saying) i just want them to get tf out.

2 minutes ago, Abderrahmenxo said:

Episode 2:

I liked the episode, got to know the queens more, i was so touched by mik's story.

The challenge was a big mess, compared to the season 12 one for example, there was a lot going on the verses weren't memorable and the song was A CHOICE.

Symone and Olivia deserved their top position even to that lipsync was kinda weak

i hate tina and kandy(i don't understand a word of what she's saying) i just want them to get tf out.

Same, I'm really NOT here for mean queens and their drama. I liked that the message of the episode was more positive, I wish the queen followed it. (Even if I know it's not Best Friend's race, and it wouldn't be good TV)

Excited to see the other half of the queens next week!

• ★ Admins
9 minutes ago, Leography said:

Same, I'm really NOT here for mean queens and their drama. I liked that the message of the episode was more positive, I wish the queen followed it. (Even if I know it's not Best Friend's race, and it wouldn't be good TV)

Excited to see the other half of the queens next week!

drama is necessary i mean they're drag queens lolz it's not best friend's race where evryone is kind and bkabkabka we need to be entertained haahahahaha

1 minute ago, Abderrahmenxo said:

drama is necessary i mean they're drag queens lolz it's not best friend's race where evryone is kind and bkabkabka we need to be entertained haahahahaha

Honnestly I don't like that at all, never did 😭 what I like about the show is the runway, the lip syncing and occasionnaly the comedy challenges (when they're well done haha)

But yeah, the show wouldn't be as succesful without any drama!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2.1.2021 at 6:41 PM, Abderrahmenxo said:

I can't stand Tina Burner she's like a mean version of Nina West and i'm not here for it.

I get the same vibe from her. She's the one queen I don't like in this season. After episode one I liked the queens from the pork chop lounge more than the other ones, but now I like everyone (except Tina) more and more.

• TEA 1
  • Tony changed the title to RuPaul's Drag Race Discussion
  • Tony locked this topic
  • Tony unpinned this topic