Welcome Topic

Matt

Hiii I’m Stephanie and I finally signed up for an account on here after following LGN on Twitter for ages (I’m @ glittersnot if any of my mutuals are on here!)

I will definitely be most active in any topics about her tours as I love concerts and obviously Gaga is my favorite artist to see live, I love meeting new people in line for her shows and making plans for them! 

21 hours ago, dafniye said:

Welcome to the community. I'm so glad ARTPOP and act II has brought so many little monsters back. We'd love to have you around here, hopefully you enjoy 💕

Thank you so much💕💕 I know I will

Hi guys! I'm new in here so I don't know how this works or if someone's going to see this. My name is Matías, I'm from Uruguay and I'm 22 years old.

I've been a Little Monster since 2013... so yeah, I'm an ARTPOP stan.

Hope I can make some friends!! :) 

• Love 1

Hi Matías! Nice to meet you. Welcome to the community! I really hope you enjoy it here. 

If you have any questions feel free to reach out. 

Happy to know that you have taste and are an ARTPOP stan 😉

• ★ Senior Moderator
34 minutes ago, Matuquis said:

Hi guys! I'm new in here so I don't know how this works or if someone's going to see this. My name is Matías, I'm from Uruguay and I'm 22 years old.

Benvenido al foro :cheering:

Recuerda que puedes tambien participar en la sección Internacional! Gracias por unirte a LGN! A-R-T-P-O-P. 

https://ladygaganow.net/forums/forum/10-international/ 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

22 hours ago, fairytrash said:

Hiii I’m Stephanie and I finally signed up for an account on here after following LGN on Twitter for ages (I’m @ glittersnot if any of my mutuals are on here!)

I will definitely be most active in any topics about her tours as I love concerts and obviously Gaga is my favorite artist to see live, I love meeting new people in line for her shows and making plans for them! 

Oh hiiii!!!! We follow each other on Twitter, I’m @GiuliaMonster_ of course 😁 Nice to see you here! Welcome!

15 hours ago, Matuquis said:

Bienvenido Matías!!! 🤗

• 3 weeks later...

Hi fellow Monsters :hi:

I'm from the UK. I've been a casual fan of Gaga since Just Dance and I started stanning during the ARTPOP era. My favourite album is The Fame Monster and favourite songs are Alejandro, Look What I Found, Marry The Night, 911 and lots more! 

My other favourite artists include Billie Eilish, Britney Spears, Michael Jackson, Kanye West, Arctic Monkeys, ABBA, Marina Diamandis and The Cure. 

• 3 weeks later...

hi! i'm new to this site. (i joined on Wednesday) i became a little monster sometime in November 2020 after i listened to the whole Chromatica album, but i do remember liking a good amount of Lady Gaga songs that i knew before then. my favorite Lady Gaga albums are The Fame, Born This Way, ARTPOP, and Chromatica.

you can call me threedaysrey/3daysrey or rey. (whatever you want) my twitter account is @threedaysrey if you want to follow me on there. (i'll follow back)

i'm very excited to be here! :D

Posted (edited)

*sorry if ive used the wrong topic and prefix*

Hi Guys, I'm Matt, I'm 16 and from the UK

I've never used any of these forum sites before but i was bored so i made an account here ozakosjiid

Edited by Big Juicy
mistake
  • Love 1

Welcome to the forum! I hope you can participate in our topics and have a great time ❤️

• 2 weeks later...

Hey monsters! Ive been a gaga fan since I was really young and my sister introduced me to her music when just dnace was out. So its been 13 years of being a lms and I wouldn’t change it for anything. I hope everyone is doing okay and stays safe! Xo

• Love 1

• ★ Senior Moderator
15 minutes ago, ARTPOPGAGA said:

Hey monsters! Ive been a gaga fan since I was really young and my sister introduced me to her music when just dnace was out. So its been 13 years of being a lms and I wouldn’t change it for anything. I hope everyone is doing okay and stays safe! Xo

Hi dear! Welcome to our forum, but I’m moving this to the welcome topic. This is the Fan Art section. 

Have a great time with LGN Forum.

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

• Tony changed the title to Welcome Topic
23 hours ago, ARTPOPGAGA said:

Welcome❤❤

Hi! I am a new member, I hope to share opinions, thoughts and emotions with you and establish relationships as a community. Gaga and this fanbase have helped me for many years to get closer to people like me and with it to accept and include myself, so I hope that in this forum. (I'm not very good with English though because I'm from Spain lol) ❤️

18 hours ago, Antoniononon said:

Hi! I am a new member, I hope to share opinions, thoughts and emotions with you and establish relationships as a community. Gaga and this fanbase have helped me for many years to get closer to people like me and with it to accept and include myself, so I hope that in this forum. (I'm not very good with English though because I'm from Spain lol) ❤️

Hiiii welcome to the forum❤❤