Welcome Topic

Matt

30 minutes ago, chromartica said:

hello, my name is tamina (@chromartica on twitter) and i'm happy to be a new member on here as this feels a little like the littlemonsters.com era again :'):glasses1: 

True tho!!! I had so many memories back there in that website 😍 

• ★ Senior Moderator
4 hours ago, monsthair said:

Hello everyone ! I'm @monsthairr on Twitter and I'm from Paris :hot:

1 hour ago, yungpancake said:

Hi! I'm a newbie here ☺️ I made this account weeks ago but I only come here to read threads. Still navigating my way through this forum hihi. Hello everyone :hi:

29 minutes ago, chromartica said:

hello, my name is tamina (@chromartica on twitter) and i'm happy to be a new member on here as this feels a little like the littlemonsters.com era again :'):glasses1: 

I’m just a regular user, but welcome to the forum! ❤️ Remember to be kind with each other and participate on the LGN’s activities and games! 

Xoxo 😽 

7 hours ago, Adeline said:

I'm not a new member,  but I want to say welcome too to the new members and said that you wont be disappointed coming in here 😍

Love you bestie ❤️

• Love 3

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

6 hours ago, monsthair said:

Hello everyone ! I'm @monsthairr on Twitter and I'm from Paris :hot:

French monster 💜 welcome !

2 hours ago, chromartica said:

Welcome 💜

2 hours ago, tony said:

Love you bestie ❤️

Love you too ❤

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm Dafniye! I'm 17 and I'm from Saudi Arabia 😸

I became a little monster in 2016, and I have never loved a person more than I love mother monster. She is everything good and more. 

The reason I love the LM community so much is because of how each one of us has a story to share that relates to one another. And I truly love how we're called 'monsters' because we might feel different and/or look different from other people so there's a place of acceptance for us together. 

Haha and now I'm ranting. I would love to be friends with any of you, if you want you can reach out to me! ❤️

• Love 1

5 minutes ago, dafniye said:

I became a little monster in 2016, and I have never loved a person more than I love mother monster. She is everything good and more. 

The reason I love the LM community so much is because of how each one of us has a story to share that relates to one another. And I truly love how we're called 'monsters' because we might feel different and/or look different from other people so there's a place of acceptance for us together. 

Haha and now I'm ranting. I would love to be friends with any of you, if you want you can reach out to me! ❤️

Welcome in the best community ❤  you only will found love and acceptance in here 

19 minutes ago, dafniye said:

Hello Dafniye! Welcome!! :fun:

Hi, my name is Dominik, I am from Poland. I know and love Gaga from the very beginning - from Just Dance. It was her album that made me start collecting CDs. With time it turned out that I'm gay and her music and what she has to say became even more important to me. I'm sure I'll meet some great people here! ❣️

• Love 2

Hi!

3 hours ago, devillenter said:

Hi, my name is Dominik, I am from Poland. I know and love Gaga from the very beginning - from Just Dance. It was her album that made me start collecting CDs. With time it turned out that I'm gay and her music and what she has to say became even more important to me. I'm sure I'll meet some great people here! ❣️

Nice to meet you! I'm from Czech Republic :D

• Love 1

• Tony changed the title to Welcome Topic