Who Remembers the artRave Tour

Who remembers the artRave Tour? And what did you all dress like, I remember I so well if only it was with better people but hey ho that's life unfortunatley .... what was your favourite part of the show?

Mine was when she emerged on the stage and ARTPOP Started I cried with tears of happiness :tricon:

• Love 2
  • ★ Senior Moderator

My only memory was watching the livestream with my bestie @Lola Carranza in the computer lab hiding from the Principal because she was walking around and nobody was at college that day. LOL 

we had a great time. 

• Love 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

This was an amazing tour. I managed to snag a front row review of where she sang DWUW. I also got to meet Mathieu Deflem and spent the entire show with him as well. At the end of the show I scooped up some of the confetti and I still have it today. I remember being so sad when the show ended.

This was really special for me because I was in the audience for the last BTWB show in Montreal. It sounds crazy but I knew something was wrong during that show. When the artRAVE came to Montreal it was a completely different energy. It felt like she was their for revenge. Very hard to explain. Also, I managed to snag tickets to the Ottawa show as well just a few days later. So that was a plus. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Love 1
  • WIG 1
  • ★ Senior Moderator
3 minutes ago, HausOfMrGaga said:

This was an amazing tour. I managed to snag a front row review of where she sang DWUW. I also got to meet Mathieu Deflem and spent the entire show with him as well. At the end of the show I scooped up some of the confetti and I still have it today. I remember being so sad when the show ended.

This was really special for me because I was in the audience for the last BTWB show in Montreal. It sounds crazy but I knew something was wrong during that show. When the artRAVE came to Montreal it was a completely different energy. It felt like she was their for revenge. Very hard to explain. Also, I managed to snag tickets to the Ottawa show as well just a few days later. So that was a plus. 🤷🏻‍♂️

You were so luck to see her in Montreal and Ottawa! :floor:

• WOW 1

36 minutes ago, Tony said:

My only memory was watching the livestream with my bestie @Lola Carranza in the computer lab hiding from the Principal because she was walking around and nobody was at college that day. LOL 

we had a great time. 

OMG HAHAHAHAHA, that was the best experience ever! We're screamed when we saw our country flag on stage.

• Love 1
  • LMAO 1
22 minutes ago, Lola Carranza said:

OMG HAHAHAHAHA, that was the best experience ever! We're screamed when we saw our country flag on stage.

Wow I bet you did its just amazing how many memories we have of gaga and the tours she has done I have only been to 2 myself but I have been a Stan since 2008

You were so luck to see her in Montreal and Ottawa! :floor:

Omg when she sat on the monster claw and it elevated into the air that was so iconic I loved it every minute

24 minutes ago, Lola Carranza said:

Good Times it seems whats fun without getting into a little trouble for gaga haha

• Love 1
  • ★ Senior Moderator
7 minutes ago, Chris Quinn said:

Wow I bet you did its just amazing how many memories we have of gaga and the tours she has done I have only been to 2 myself but I have been a Stan since 2008

Omg when she sat on the monster claw and it elevated into the air that was so iconic I loved it every minute

Good Times it seems whats fun without getting into a little trouble for gaga haha

You’re a monster since 2008?! Same! We are the OG monsters. 

• Love 1

You’re a monster since 2008?! Same! We are the OG monsters. 

I sure am indeed, one of the originals haha nice to meet another one I am a little monster one of thr ORIGINALS hehe

• Love 1

Of course we remember!! That was my first Gaga concert in the standing pit, and I could never forget it, it was the first time I was that close to Gaga.

I don’t remember how I was dressed, probably nothing in particular lol.  

I was standing quite close to the piano, so my favorite memory is probably the moment before Gypsy, while she was at the piano, and everyone started singing “you are beautiful” in Italian and she aswered back in Italian 😭😭

Edited by Giulia Monster
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

Of course we remember!! That was my first Gaga concert in the standing pit, and I could never forget it, it was the first time I was that close to Gaga.

I don’t remember how I was dressed, probably nothing in particular lol.  

I was standing quite close to the piano, so my favorite memory is probably the moment before Gypsy, while she was at the piano, and everyone started singing “you are beautiful” in Italian and she aswered back in Italian 😭😭

Oh wow such a lovely memory I see, I saw her in Birmingham, was stood by the Venus Bridge which was a great view

11 hours ago, Chris Quinn said:

Oh wow such a lovely memory I see, I saw her in Birmingham, was stood by the Venus Bridge which was a great view

I bet!! I was almost in the middle, but closer to the piano. But it was a lot of fun even if I wasn’t that close to the main stage and other parts of the stage...😍

• Love 1

Not only do I remember it but I keep it in my memory as one of the best moments of my life. In fact I have forgotten parts that I can't remember because I lived it with too much happiness and intensity lol! I went with a shirt from the cover of artpop that a friend who I have a lot of affection gave me. My favorite part was also when Gaga showed up, I just exploded with happiness. ❤️

• WIG 1

well I only watched the Paris footage on YouTube but my favorite part was when she read the fan letter and welcomed them on stage, it was such a heartwarming moment. also the Judas to Aura transition, the Venus performance and the Gypsy performance ❤️

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

I bet!! I was almost in the middle, but closer to the piano. But it was a lot of fun even if I wasn’t that close to the main stage and other parts of the stage...😍

Yeah best bit was definitely staffing at the Venus Bridge, but I had to move near mid show, I fainted with excitement hadn't eaten or drank all day, kind of threw up water over the railings by her stage ... and she said all you dirty Mother****** being sick on my stage, but I still love you... what a way for Gaga to notice you haha 😄

51 minutes ago, cruelenigma said:

well I only watched the Paris footage on YouTube but my favorite part was when she read the fan letter and welcomed them on stage, it was such a heartwarming moment. also the Judas to Aura transition, the Venus performance and the Gypsy performance ❤️

I missed judas and MJH

5 hours ago, Twitter said:

I remember and attended. 
May 2014 - NYC show

It was an amazing Tour 👏

8 hours ago, Antoniononon said:

Not only do I remember it but I keep it in my memory as one of the best moments of my life. In fact I have forgotten parts that I can't remember because I lived it with too much happiness and intensity lol! I went with a shirt from the cover of artpop that a friend who I have a lot of affection gave me. My favorite part was also when Gaga showed up, I just exploded with happiness. ❤️

Yeah I did too she emerged with ARTPOP playing I was crying 🥲

10 hours ago, Erosadams said:

How can you not remember artRAVE? O.o

I know right, just wish I could relive this again but with better people 😕

18 hours ago, godofchromatica said:

This livestream is need to be release as dvd

You can still buy it from places

• Love 1

Cherish the moments you had without regrets. I went to the artrave with people I haven’t seen in years, but sometimes I hear from them… I’m just happy that in that moment I was happy, you know what I mean?

• ★ Moderator

I didnt have the luck to attend one, she didnt come here but i used to watch fan livestreams back then and see what everyone wore. 

Ga knew what she was doing when she named it ArtRave. It def was a rave, even watching it from a screen made me so hyped and gave me goosebumps. 

On 6/16/2021 at 10:18 AM, Chris Quinn said:

Yeah best bit was definitely staffing at the Venus Bridge, but I had to move near mid show, I fainted with excitement hadn't eaten or drank all day, kind of threw up water over the railings by her stage ... and she said all you dirty Mother****** being sick on my stage, but I still love you... what a way for Gaga to notice you haha 😄

I missed judas and MJH

It was an amazing Tour 👏

Yeah I did too she emerged with ARTPOP playing I was crying 🥲

I know right, just wish I could relive this again but with better people 😕

You can still buy it from places

But its not official

On 6/16/2021 at 9:17 AM, Erosadams said:

Cherish the moments you had without regrets. I went to the artrave with people I haven’t seen in years, but sometimes I hear from them… I’m just happy that in that moment I was happy, you know what I mean?

YES of  course but one was my ex boyfriend 🤣

On 6/16/2021 at 9:18 AM, Chris Quinn said:

omgggggg whaaaat :wow:

Edited by Giulia Monster
  • TEA 1