Chromatica Concepts by mr peeps

I just signed up for Lady Gaga now and I wasn't allowed to post in audio yet so don't come for me pls

Currently working on an analog/80s/synthwave version of the album! Only two songs left....

• Love 3
  • WOW 1
  • ★ Senior Moderator
5 minutes ago, mr peeps said:

I just signed up for Lady Gaga now and I wasn't allowed to post in audio yet so don't come for me pls

Currently working on an analog/80s/synthwave version of the album! Only two songs left....

Hi! Since you're working on it, let me move it to Museum of Fan Art. :kiss:

• Thanks 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

• ★ Senior Moderator

I’m already loving Free Woman 😭😭😭😭😭❤️ sour candy too!!

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

So I've been working on a fan made interlude for the Chromatica Ball.

My vision for this intro is that we see Gaga during the speech floating in an "accident" in space. She's floating around debris from a spaceship. This is a moment where everything happens in slow motion. When the chaotic music start we see the accident in normal speed and we see Gaga crashing down. She's falling through debris and she's nearing some strange planet. When she finally hits the ground on some unknown planet the music stops. That's when Chromatica I starts and we finally discover that she fell down on planet Chromatica. Enjoy!

• Love 2
  • ★ Moderator

Hey! These are really cool! I've merged your Chromatica Analog Version and your Chromatica Ball Interlude Concept together into this one topic called Chromatica Concepts by mr peep. Please add any future Chromatica Concepts you create as a comment on this topic rather than creating a new topic, in order to avoid spamming the forum with new topics and possibly receiving a punishment from the moderation team. Any questions about this, please ask 🥰 Thanks ❤

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/14/2021 at 7:26 PM, mr peeps said:

replay and sour candy are really good! 

On 6/14/2021 at 11:42 PM, mr peeps said:

So I've been working on a fan made interlude for the Chromatica Ball.

My vision for this intro is that we see Gaga during the speech floating in an "accident" in space. She's floating around debris from a spaceship. This is a moment where everything happens in slow motion. When the chaotic music start we see the accident in normal speed and we see Gaga crashing down. She's falling through debris and she's nearing some strange planet. When she finally hits the ground on some unknown planet the music stops. That's when Chromatica I starts and we finally discover that she fell down on planet Chromatica. Enjoy!

someone please send it to Bobby... like, n o w.

I need to see something like this on tour omg 

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/15/2021 at 7:38 PM, mr peeps said:

This is kind of a repost, I made these piano demos of chromatica songs. Since at one point in an interview one of the producers said most of the songs started as sad piano demos.

This version of yours really broke my heart.