Best hit USA 2009 Japan interview

Tony

• ★ Senior Moderator

I was scrolling through my homepage on YouTube and I see this video 

And I just remembered how much I love TF interviews. 

What do you think of this one? I really forgot about this interview, I got a lot of memories. 

• Love 6
  • Thanks 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

1 hour ago, tony said:

What do you think of this one? I really forgot about this interview, I got a lot of memories. 

Haven't watched it! Gonna watch it now so thank you!

• Love 1

2 hours ago, tony said:

thank you so mcuh!!!!!

GAGAFLIX - LADY GAGA'S BIGGEST STREAMING PLATFORM https://www.gagaflix.co 

1 hour ago, Twitter said:

I love all the interviews from The Fame era. Something about her quirky sense of humor and mysterious behavior made her very interesting to watch.

THIS! Her The Fame self was really shy but also really mysterious and quirky, I love her

• Love 1

• ★ Senior Moderator
3 hours ago, hiimer0s said:

I love the fame and born this way interviews 

Yes!! Those eras had the best interviews for sure!

• Love 1
  • TEA 1

1 hour ago, Sechito said:

THIS! Her The Fame self was really shy but also really mysterious and quirky, I love her

What intrigued me the most was the fact she would act small and quirky in interviews then get on stage and be a powerhouse with vocals.

:award1:

• WIG 1

• ★ Senior Moderator
4 hours ago, gagaflix said:

thank you so mcuh!!!!!

Anytime! 

41 minutes ago, Twitter said:

What intrigued me the most was the fact she would act small and quirky in interviews then get on stage and be a powerhouse with vocals.

And the problem with some interviewers is that they thought she was dumb, and she has always been smart, and they ended up as clowns when she answered them wisely and without problems. 

• Love 1
  • TEA 1

1 hour ago, Twitter said:

The interviewers would always treat her like some new bimbo singer from America but she was nothing of the sort. It's sad to watch them degrade her work

1 hour ago, tony said:

Anytime! 

And the problem with some interviewers is that they thought she was dumb, and she has always been smart, and they ended up as clowns when she answered them wisely and without problems. 

Yeah idk why most interviewers treated her like that. I guess because after Britney rise to fame they assumed all blonde popstars were dumb. Some interviewers use to really try her. 

46 minutes ago, Sechito said:

The interviewers would always treat her like some new bimbo singer from America but she was nothing of the sort. It's sad to watch them degrade her work

It might be sad to watch but look how dumb they look now and how dumb they must feel seeing how far she has come.

• Love 1

• ★ Senior Moderator
2 hours ago, Twitter said:

Yeah idk why most interviewers treated her like that. I guess because after Britney rise to fame they assumed all blonde popstars were dumb. Some interviewers use to really try her. 

Britney has never been dumb. The problem with her was the media, and their team not managing the gossips the right way, and she made poorly choices with men, all of that made her breakdown. You can see Britney after 2007 having control with herself, and her children after those hard times. She has matured so well. 

In conclusion, media is trash. And paparazzi are awful and disgusting. Gaga has talked about this several times. 

2 hours ago, Twitter said:

look how dumb they look now and how dumb they must feel seeing how far she has come.

As they should. Media is trash. 

• Love 1
  • TEA 1

• 1 month later...