Gaga is the 4th most outstanding singers of the last 20 years in France

• ★ Moderator

The french magazine "Le Parisien" did a poll with this question Which of the following twenty singers do you think have made the biggest impact in the last twenty years?

Our Mother Monster is 4th, far ahead Rihanna, Beyoncé, Britney Spears, etc!

UZBK3JJZYXGVDIPZNWRNITZOUM.jpg

They surveyed 1,002 French people.

• Love 2
  • WIG 3
24 minutes ago, MiQuenDroid said:

The french magazine "Le Parisien" did a poll with this question Which of the following five singers do you think have made the biggest impact in the last twenty years?

Well, its pleasant to see that ❤ I thought french average people didn't like her lol

6 minutes ago, Adeline said:

Well, its pleasant to see that ❤ I thought french average people didn't like her lol

I think your translation of the question is not correct, " wich of the following five singers " it sound like they have to choose between 5 singers lol I might be wrong of course 🤔

• Love 2
51 minutes ago, MiQuenDroid said:

The french magazine "Le Parisien" did a poll with this question Which of the following five singers do you think have made the biggest impact in the last twenty years?

That’s why I love France ❤️

I love to see how much France loves Gaga. Even Stupid Love was #1 in the country when it was released back in 2016. Gaga loves France so much abs they love Gaga so much as well. 

:kiss:

• Love 1

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

• ★ Moderator
1 hour ago, Adeline said:

I think your translation of the question is not correct, " wich of the following five singers " it sound like they have to choose between 5 singers lol I might be wrong of course 

Well, it's edited! 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, MiQuenDroid said:

Well, it's edited! 

I just wanted people to not misunderstand that French people love her lol  , thanks for this topic 🙂

3 minutes ago, Leography said:

How the hell Mylene isn't included in that list? :sleeping:

But glad to see that Gaga is!

Because there are too much recent singers in the proposal.  I mean, the poll is about the last 20th years ! Some of them wasnt active 20 years ago lol and can we talk about Michael Jackson please internationally,  or amy Winehouse or groups like indochine who are still here after 40 years! 

Can someone explain to me what impact M pokora has ? Or Julien dore? Or gims come on lol it's a joke but a good one because gaga is here ❤

• TEA 2
2 hours ago, MiQuenDroid said:

The french magazine "Le Parisien" did a poll with this question Which of the following twenty singers do you think have made the biggest impact in the last twenty years?

Now THAT'S what you call iconic :boob:

• Love 2
  • WIG 1
14 minutes ago, Matt said:

This chart makes me uncomfortable hahah

Well , French people mostly like only French singers so it's kind a really big thing she's on top of it ! But I don't think it's a very honest poll if people can choose only on a list of people who were imposed

• ★ Moderator
5 hours ago, Adeline said:

Can someone explain to me what impact M pokora has ? Or Julien dore? Or gims come on lol it's a joke but a good one because gaga is here ❤

Im-what? Lmao