Disney Live Action Remake for The Little Mermaid

Please tell me this is not coincidence that lady gaga has met with the CEO of disney and these pics are from 2018 when the rumour 1st started? @ladygaga #Disney #TheLittleMermaid #Liveactionremake #Ursula

Edited by Chris Quinn
  • Love 1
  • ★ Senior Moderator
Just now, Chris Quinn said:

I know it would be absolutely amazing 👏

We want to see more acting from Gaga! 

• Love 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

1 hour ago, Chris Quinn said:

Please tell me this is not coincidence that lady gaga has met with the CEO of dianey and these pics are from 2018 when the rumour 1st started? @ladygaga #Disney #TheLittleMermaid #Liveactionremake #Ursula

I think Gaga would make a much better Ursula then Melissa McCarthy. Love Melissa, think she would be fun & quirky, but I think Gaga could make a far more intriguing Ursula, she would be all those things & more, & those vocals!!!! My God, the gays would have a day. Would be the best decision for Disney!

Edited by GagaSuperfan1
  • ★ Moderator
On 6/15/2021 at 5:53 AM, godofchromatica said:

İf gaga plays Ariel and ı see her red hair its give me a heart attack ❤️

I would rather her be ursula tbh, i love EvilGa vibe.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/14/2021 at 8:17 PM, epsilonji said:

Gaga as Ursula would be iconic but I do not see this happening in the near future :( :sad2:

me neither, but I'd love seeing her being evil again... I still have a crush on the countess

20 hours ago, Joel said:

Gaga forgives me, but the little mermaid is one of Disney's most boring stories.

I have to agree. I know it's just a story, but Ariel leaving an amazing kingdom because of male... a little incoherent lol 

1 hour ago, Shontelle said:

I have to agree. I know it's just a story, but Ariel leaving an amazing kingdom because of male... a little incoherent lol 

The funny thing is that in the sequel of the movie, her daughter goes the opposite way...