Why Do You Think Gaga Has Been So Quiet Recently

24 minutes ago, Marie-Noëlle said:

That f..covid has changed so many things  and it's so frustrating for her and for us too . But we have to be patient and respectful ...we don't have to judge her according to our own frustration..Things will come on time ..maybe she needs some time for herself to be happy and it seems that Love is her best med , especially now <3 ..so wait and see she is always there even if we don't see her ..we are Little Monsters ..aren't we ? 

Well said,  I think the frustration made people mean sometimes.  And yes the covid changed a lot of things and she must have been so depressed about the world being sick and about her art being cancelled in a way 🥺 she can take all the time she wants for her , we dont want her to be sad or in pain.  But one tweet in a while could help us deal with it better,  just to reassures us she's okay.  

9 minutes ago, Adeline said:

Well said,  I think the frustration made people mean sometimes.  And yes the covid changed a lot of things and she must have been so depressed about the world being sick and about her art being cancelled in a way 🥺 she can take all the time she wants for her , we dont want her to be sad or in pain.  But one tweet once in a while could help us deal with it better,  just to reassures us she's okay.  

• Love 1
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She's always working on something. In my opinion, she didn't feel comfortable promoting such a personal album after all that happened this year.

The idea with an EP is very good and something I would really enjoy. But I have to agree with @Adeline : "she doesn't have to please us". It's cheesy, but we have to show graditude for what we got and not focus on the things we wanted and didn't get. Otherwise we are just drowning ourselfs in unnecessary frustration. Of course it's okay and fun to fantasize and to puzzle over "what's the next step?". But we should be cautious that our fantasy don't become our espectation. Because

Seeing her with a new hair colour and matching nails makes me believe a new single is on its way, just like before she released the 911 music video. But again it's really confusing how she started posting almost daily at the beginning of December and now nothing, not even for Christmas or NYE  What confuses me too is how many times her team has posted about "The journey continues..." but still the era seems to be on and off constantly💀 Idk I just hope she has some plans for this 2021 to give Chr

Adeline, i understand what you say and i agree with you but even , if I'm always looking for some news about her , yes to see if she is ok... I will give her all the time she needs and may she be happy and loved always ..That's the most important . By the way,.I Love Chromatica so much and i'm still listening to it every day with the same emotion ...my poor hubby lol

3 minutes ago, Marie-Noëlle said:

Adeline, i understand what you say and i agree with you but even , if I'm always looking for some news about her , yes to see if she is ok... I will give her all the time she needs and may she be happy and loved always ..That's the most important . By the way,.I Love Chromatica so much and i'm still listening to it every day with the same emotion ...my poor hubby lol

I just think it would be a good compromise for her just to show us she okay without interact,  he dont have to read the comments or talk to people, just showing us she think about our feeling of being worried about her you know. I dont know its selfish probably lol. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Adeline said:

I just think it would be a good compromise for her just to show us she okay without interact,  he dont have to read the comments or talk to people, just showing us she think about our feeling of being worried about her you know. I dont know its selfish probably lol. 

Adeline i agree with you  let me call her to tell her lmao ...we can dream :)

• LMAO 1
  • 3 weeks later...