Chromatica RSD Vinyl Out Now!

• ★ Administrator

611679C3-0D35-4902-92D4-F1D294F8F2D6.jpeg
Did you guys manage to purchase one copy of the Chromatica RSD vinyl?

I personally love it, the little black and white Magazine inside is so cool!! 

• Love 6
  • WOW 2

I am from the Philippines and unfortunately, I was not able to get a copy of this limited edition.  

I was planning to get it from the only two stores affiliated with Record Store Day in my country but they didn't join the celebration. The pandemic took a serious toll on their business. One store even had to cut workforce so I understood they were not able to order records from RSD. 

We are still on quarantine because the number of COVID-19 cases increases day by day and quarantine protocols are still in place. :(

Anyway, the RSD edition looks beautiful. Congrats to the lucky ones!

• Love 2
  • Sad 1

I'm from India and my country had only like 4 record stores that participated in RSD, I emailed and  called like 10 other stores just to get this, but no one had the vinly. God forbid the only Chromatica related thing I have is the CD and that too costed me like a fortune because of international shipping.:crying:

• Love 1
  • Sad 1

i was so lucky to get this. there were only 2 other people at the shop before opening lol, ig it’s because it’s a small city. it was so fun as well this was my first RSD but i’ll be doing it next year as well 💗

• Love 3

Yes I got mine, we drive all the way from Lichfield to Nottingham took the wrong turning ended up getting there 7.30am the queue was huge like a square shape round 3 streets lol and we were 174 and 175 in the queue, it took 3 hours but we got it and it was worth it... the only thing I'd reccomend make sure you go to the toilet before entering the queue I was holding mine for ages lol but it was worth it.... Thank you Lady Gaga for this Beautiful Mesmarising Tri-Fold truly beautiful ♥️

• Love 3

I was able to snatch Chromatica in the Tokyo area this morning! I made a vlog and talked about the experience, so if you're interested please watch it :) I also bought Ariana's k, bye for now too. Tell me what you think Monsters!

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Goma N. said:

I was able to snatch Chromatica in the Tokyo area this morning! I made a vlog and talked about the experience, so if you're interested please watch it :) I also bought Ariana's k, bye for now too. Tell me what you think Monsters!

Enjoy your vinyls! 😍

I want it!! 😍😭 I pre-ordered it on Amazon a few days ago, but they don’t know when it’s gonna be shipped yet (or if they’ll ever have it). I really hope Amazon will manage to get some copies so I can get it 😍

It’s sold out everywhere!!!