Matthew Williams

Tony

• ★ Senior Moderator

Does anyone remember Matthew "Dada" Williams? He was part of the HAUS OF GAGA until 2010. 

What really happened between Gaga and him? I know they dated, and he’s now the creative director of Givenchi. I’ve never seen him talking about Gaga after 2010.

And also Gaga mentioned him on the Netflix documentary Gaga Five Foot Two... 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Love 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

• ★ Senior Moderator
33 minutes ago, Matt said:

Well, many people left her as soon as they had a chance for a better position....

Well, it’s not surprising tbh. But you are 100% right. 

25 minutes ago, Adeline said:

I'm pretty sure some of them regret it now !

That’s T, actually. ️ 

:sip:

3 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

What did she say about him in Gaga 5 foot 2?

She was talking about every ex-boyfriend when they left her. 

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

What did she say about him in Gaga 5 foot 2?

I personally love to see her team evolve. In fact, I'd love it if Marta Del Rio was her main stylist instead of going back to Nicola Formichetti. 

Its when we hear her crying and she said every time she was successful she lost someone. And she listed lüc,Matt and Taylor if I remember 

• Thanks 1
  • TEA 1
  • Sad 1
  • ★ Senior Moderator
3 minutes ago, Adeline said:

Its when we hear her crying and she said every time she was successful she lost someone. And she listed lüc,Matt and Taylor if I remember 

This!!! 

11 hours ago, tony said:

Does anyone remember Matthew "Dada" Williams? He was part of the HAUS OF GAGA until 2010. 

What really happened between Gaga and him? I know they dated, and he’s now the creative director of Givenchi. I’ve never seen him talking about Gaga after 2010.

And also Gaga mentioned him on the Netflix documentary Gaga Five Foot Two... 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

didnt even know he existed

:drop:

• LMAO 1
6 hours ago, Adeline said:

I dont know why we didn't heard of him that much ?

Cause he was just around the first year of her career when she wasn't that public. There's barely any mentions of him in her work besides the The Fame booklet. By mid 2009 she had already moved on to working with Nicola because that's when Paparazzi was filmed and released. 

Apparently, according to the pics in the post, Dada came back when Gaga was in the cover of V dressed like the Statue of Liberty and I guess that was their last work together... 

Edited by Ferrer Zorola
  • Love 1
  • TEA 2
6 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

Cause he was just around the first year of her career when she wasn't that public. There's barely any mentions of him in her work besides the The Fame booklet. By mid 2009 she had already moved on to working with Nicola because that's when Paparazzi was filmed and released. 

Apparently, according to the pics in the post, Dada came back when Gaga was in the cover of V dressed like the Statue of Liberty and I guess that was their last work together... 

Thank you for the lighting 😘 

• Love 1
  • ★ Senior Moderator
On 12/31/2020 at 7:26 AM, Ferrer Zorola said:

last work together... 

and the Alejandro Music video too. 
he was the art director and even was involved during rehearsals. 
spacer.png

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • ★ Moderator
On 30/12/2020 at 11:50 PM, Matt said:

Well, many people left her as soon as they had a chance for a better position....

Tbh would love for her old team to comeback and bring the og gaga back. Not saying this in a bad way though. 

• Sad 1
5 hours ago, Ray said:

Tbh would love for her old team to comeback and bring the og gaga back. Not saying this in a bad way though. 

Maybe it's for the best some people left her , I mean if they are just opportunistic they dont deserves to work with her as a team 

• TEA 2
  • Confused 1
  • ★ Senior Moderator
6 hours ago, Ray said:

bring laurieann gibson back please :sad2:

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, tony said:

bring laurieann gibson back please :sad2:

oh gosh no 😂 Shes the reason a lot of gagas stuff got changed during the BTW era if i remember correctly. Wasnt Judas supposed to be more explicit but boomkack refused? Add to it, she had this *iconic* phrase she loved to tell little monsters,

"listen here you disrespectful f*cks" ☠☠

i mean, granted, with all the abuse fans threw at the haus because they thought they were entitled, she was probably at her breaking point, but I just remember being SHOOK when she went off the deep end and started dragging monsters back lmao

....you know what, maybe she should come back 😂😂

• ★ Senior Moderator
1 hour ago, Chelsea said:

oh gosh no 😂 Shes the reason a lot of gagas stuff got changed during the BTW era if i remember correctly. Wasnt Judas supposed to be more explicit but boomkack refused? Add to it, she had this *iconic* phrase she loved to tell little monsters,

"listen here you disrespectful f*cks" ☠☠

i mean, granted, with all the abuse fans threw at the haus because they thought they were entitled, she was probably at her breaking point, but I just remember being SHOOK when she went off the deep end and started dragging monsters back lmao

....you know what, maybe she should come back 😂😂

Don’t blame her directly. I’ve been watching recen Gibson’s interviews and she has only talked about Gaga in a kind way. People makes mistakes, and it seems they parted ways because of managers. You know who I’m talking about. 

Laurieann is 1000000 times better than Gaga’s actual choreographer, and that’s a fact. 

• TEA 1