Youtube Channel

WannaBeWithGaga

I'm still new to GagaNow so idk if there's a space to do this so I'll just do it here

I recently started playing around with some songs, filtering acapellas and stems and making mashups. I'm not good at it i just do it for fun. So if you wanna check it out you can find it here.

I have more mashups/edits that I'm gonna post soon. Like i said, i'm not good at it but i'm hoping to get better.

Also i'm working on some compilation albums/EP's, for example 'The Collaborations', 'The Team Lovechild Tracks', 'The Darkchild Collection', 'The Fame - Unreleased' etc etc. I'm gonna be able to share them here because of copyright.

• Love 1

• ★ Senior Moderator
2 minutes ago, iwannabespeechle said:

I'm still new to GagaNow so idk if there's a space to do this so I'll just do it here

I recently started playing around with some songs, filtering acapellas and stems and making mashups. I'm not good at it i just do it for fun. So if you wanna check it out you can find it here.

I have more mashups/edits that I'm gonna post soon. Like i said, i'm not good at it but i'm hoping to get better.

Also i'm working on some compilation albums/EP's, for example 'The Collaborations', 'The Team Lovechild Tracks', 'The Darkchild Collection', 'The Fame - Unreleased' etc etc. I'm gonna be able to share them here because of copyright.

that’s interesting!!! I’ll take a look and subscribe. 

❤️❤️❤️❤️

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

• 1 month later...
On 12/30/2020 at 1:19 AM, WannaBeWithGaga said:

Sounds interesting! Gonna check them out 🥰

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/29/2020 at 10:19 PM, WannaBeWithGaga said:

sounds really good! i’ll definitely check it out when i have time. good luck with it :)