How Happy Are You?

Twitter

• ★ Senior Moderator

Currently I’m at 1 with everything that happened to me last month. But I know I’ll recover from this. 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

• 1 month later...
  • ★ Senior Moderator
12 hours ago, MaulJHolland said:

I’m happy with where my life is at right now, I’m in a relationship, and i couldnt be happier. I have my own place, staying safe , and quarantining w my loved one.

That is so great! Enjoy your life and enjoy loving your partner. But must of all always love yourself before loving somebody else. 

On 4/22/2021 at 2:27 AM, MaulJHolland said:

I’m happy with where my life is at right now, I’m in a relationship, and i couldnt be happier. I have my own place, staying safe , and quarantining w my loved one.

Awww so happy for you🥺hope you have a great time with them❤❤

I’m probably at 2 right now 😪

Like I said in another post I have covid, and even if I’m physically fine, I’m very frustrated because my test keep coming back positive after a month...
Other than that I feel kinda empty and not very much motivated to do things. I’m working from home, but it’s not a permanent job so I really don’t know what  I’m gonna do after, in my future.

I know this time is gonna pass eventually and I’m positive about this!

• WOW 1

• ★ Senior Moderator
6 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

I’m probably at 2 right now 😪

Like I said in another post I have covid, and even if I’m physically fine, I’m very frustrated because my test keep coming back positive after a month...
Other than that I feel kinda empty and not very much motivated to do things. I’m working from home, but it’s not a permanent job so I really don’t know what  I’m gonna do after, in my future.

I know this time is gonna pass eventually and I’m positive about this!

We are kind of the same, but I feel very fatigued. I sleep well sometimes, but I always feel very tired lately and not wanting to do anything. I just want to feel good, I would like to go on vacation, be relaxed and not think about anything. I feel very mentally blocked and I just feel lazy and I don't like feeling like that at all.

2 minutes ago, Tony said:

I feel very mentally blocked and I just feel lazy and I don't like feeling like that at all

Exactly!! I feel this same! But I think it’s probably just a phase, due to the situation we are in right now, and other personal things! I hope.

So far my 2020 has gone way better than my 2021....hopefully this year will get better. I can’t wait for the summer so I can spend some time outside with my friends and get the vaccine!

• ★ Senior Moderator
31 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

Exactly!! I feel this same! But I think it’s probably just a phase, due to the situation we are in right now, and other personal things! I hope.

So far my 2020 has gone way better than my 2021....hopefully this year will get better. I can’t wait for the summer so I can spend some time outside with my friends and get the vaccine!

I hope this year will get better too, but I don't know about the vaccine. We have no news about them. Supposedly Spain will donate vaccines for Latin America, including Honduras according to our president. But I don't know, I'm very worried about my dad because he's an older adult and I don't want anything to happen to him.

• 2 months later...
  • ★ Senior Moderator
On 7/6/2021 at 8:59 PM, Matheus Sobrinho said:

I don't need to say that I'm always in the psychologist lol 

I hope you’re doing good with the therapy 💓:kiss:

• Love 1

• ★ Senior Moderator
23 minutes ago, Matheus Sobrinho said:

Thank you, honey. It has done me good. 

That’s great to know how long have you been in therapy?

Everything's just fine. But boring. I really need some vacation to spice up my life. Find new inspiration. But the pandemic just doesn't let me do it. I just want myself and the others to be safe. 

Have a nice day~to anyone who's reading my comment.

Maybe happiness is being content, and most of the time I feel fine with my life, so... I'm happy? I think I'm 7.5 or 8, postitively