How Happy Are You?

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

3 or 4    tons of family and self-esteem problems going on right now. 

It will be, if you believe it!

I would Say 8-9 even if sometimes i feel very low, it never lasts a long time and i know that i gotta keep my faith and my motivation, it's like i don't allow myself to be sad. But when i'm sad, I'm not sad i'm neutral i would say. My friends and laughing prevent me from being sad, i know that somme people are lonely, it must be difficult don't be afraid to Ask for help, we are a good community we are here to talk. ❤️

Posted Images

Reminder, happiness isn't countable by anything. Nor do you need to keep a track of it. Happiness can come in many forms and it's okay to not always be happy <3

5 hours ago, Kaan Kaymaz said:

on a scale from 1 to 10 I'm -999 happy right now. I feel like the last piece of my brain will explode in any minute. Its one of the nights that I feel like I will not see tomorrow morning.

If you want to talk im here🥺

7 hours ago, Kaan Kaymaz said:

on a scale from 1 to 10 I'm -999 happy right now. I feel like the last piece of my brain will explode in any minute. Its one of the nights that I feel like I will not see tomorrow morning.

I’m sorry to hear that, tell us if we can help 😔

22 minutes ago, dafniye said:

Sometimes you can find happiness by making others happy. My question is, have you done something to make another person happy today?? 

Yes, my ex. I always make him laugh even tho its only in text he says he thanks me for making him happy by just talking with him🥺

1 minute ago, Gagas_artpoptech said:

Yes, my ex. I always make him laugh even tho its only in text he says he thanks me for making him happy by just talking with him🥺

It's sweet that you still have a bond with him. I personally don't believe in friendship after a relationship, but whatever works for you. 

9 minutes ago, dafniye said:

It's sweet that you still have a bond with him. I personally don't believe in friendship after a relationship, but whatever works for you. 

Well we broke up 5 months ago and are very close now. I can see why ypu don't believe in it tho

2 minutes ago, Gagas_artpoptech said:

Well we broke up 5 months ago and are very close now. I can see why ypu don't believe in it tho

Yeah, my ex has tried contacting me a lot of times to get back together, tried to remain friends, but I don't think it's such a good idea so I always shut him down. 

Yeah do what you think is best for you🥺

Definitely. I have blocked himon several platforms, he always comes back a few months later so I think blocking is the best option for me. 

1 minute ago, Gagas_artpoptech said:

Yes that's obsessing behaviour ngl

He is kinda, that's why he's an ex. Plus I was very young when we dated so I didn't even have sense of my ownself back then. It was stupid and childish yet he doesn't understand that. 

8 minutes ago, dafniye said:

He is kinda, that's why he's an ex. Plus I was very young when we dated so I didn't even have sense of my ownself back then. It was stupid and childish yet he doesn't understand that. 

Damn he has to get over it tbh it was just a mistake thats it jeez.

Damn he has to get over it tbh it was just a mistake thats it jeez.

I know! He always thinks that I'm playing hard to get when that's not the case at all. I don't understand why I liked him in the first

17 minutes ago, Gagas_artpoptech said:

It's ok we all make mistakes and make the wrong the decisions ❤❤

Yeah. Thankfully I was a child and not an adult. 

40 minutes ago, Gagas_artpoptech said:

Yes, adult break ups can go very far sometimes. It's very scary 

Yeah, the person you knew before changes veru quickly sometimes. 

13 minutes ago, Gagas_artpoptech said:

Yes its really scary you get another person infromt of you

If a person truly loved you tho, they wouldn't change in any way after a breakup. That woulf just mean that they were being fake the entire relationship.