How Happy Are You?

1 minute ago, Gagas_artpoptech said:

I'm the complete opposite of you💀. I don't allow myself to be happy idk why it's very frustrating and ruins everything for me

Oh why? Can you tell me what the thoughts interfere with you being happy? Try to figure them out and then transform them into other things.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

3 or 4    tons of family and self-esteem problems going on right now. 

It will be, if you believe it!

I would Say 8-9 even if sometimes i feel very low, it never lasts a long time and i know that i gotta keep my faith and my motivation, it's like i don't allow myself to be sad. But when i'm sad, I'm not sad i'm neutral i would say. My friends and laughing prevent me from being sad, i know that somme people are lonely, it must be difficult don't be afraid to Ask for help, we are a good community we are here to talk. ❤️

Posted Images

On 12/29/2020 at 9:44 PM, Twitter said:

On a scale of 1-10. How happy are you?

1 = unhappy

10 = very happy

If you’re (1-5) we love you and are here for you.

probably 8 which i’m very happy about!!

18 minutes ago, chimera2.0 said:

Oh why? Can you tell me what the thoughts interfere with you being happy? Try to figure them out and then transform them into other things.

Idk really like everytime I feel some sort of happiness im very negative and always think I dont deserve it and that it wont last and then off it doesn't last and then I get sad

4 minutes ago, Gagas_artpoptech said:

Idk really like everytime I feel some sort of happiness im very negative and always think I dont deserve it and that it wont last and then off it doesn't last and then I get sad

Omg :( you deserve happiness! I hate seeing people treat themselves like this, you deserve to be happy I promise. Take care of yourself and be kind to yourself 🤍

4 minutes ago, Gagas_artpoptech said:

I see. Many people think that happiness can cause anxiety and make themselves feel defenseless. Just remember that you're strong and capable, that you can make your own choices independently. 

1 minute ago, Gagas_artpoptech said:

Ik im trying but I can't its too difficult 😖

I believe in u and will support you! You are a strong person and Ik you can do it. It's okay not to be okay 💗💗💗

Just now, Gagas_artpoptech said:

Ik im trying but I can't its too difficult 😖

It will be a long way to the goal. Remember you're not alone on the essential trip. Your happiness really matters and make you become valuable.

32 minutes ago, Judas said:

I believe in u and will support you! You are a strong person and Ik you can do it. It's okay not to be okay 💗💗💗

Tysm🥺love you

32 minutes ago, chimera2.0 said:

It will be a long way to the goal. Remember you're not alone on the essential trip. Your happiness really matters and make you become valuable.

Yes ik 🥺

On 1/24/2021 at 6:58 PM, Mert said:

I am so lucky to have one friend that who gives me constant attention love and help that's why I feel like I am the happiest person in the World 

i’m so happy you have someone like that in your life 💗

Right now, I'd say it's gone to about 7/10

There a lot of things going wrong in my life at the moment, but I try to remember the good things too. I have food, a roof over my head and I'm not freezing to death. Somebody would love to be in my place so I try to appreciate the little things instead of dwelling on the causes of my unhappiness. Obviously it doesn't always work, but sometimes you just have to keep repeating something in your head like a mantra for it to be effective. 

5 hours ago, dafniye said:

Right now, I'd say it's gone to about 7/10

There a lot of things going wrong in my life at the moment, but I try to remember the good things too. I have food, a roof over my head and I'm not freezing to death. Somebody would love to be in my place so I try to appreciate the little things instead of dwelling on the causes of my unhappiness. Obviously it doesn't always work, but sometimes you just have to keep repeating something in your head like a mantra for it to be effective. 

Your positivity is amazing. It's very effective to self-love and self-acceptance. 

4 hours ago, chimera2.0 said:

Your positivity is amazing. It's very effective to self-love and self-acceptance. 

Thank you! I try to be positive because honestly, if you're thinking negatively all the time, then your mood will be sour too. If I take a positive approach to things then even if the outcome is bad it doesn't make me as upset. 

5 minutes ago, dafniye said:

Thank you! I try to be positive because honestly, if you're thinking negatively all the time, then your mood will be sour too. If I take a positive approach to things then even if the outcome is bad it doesn't make me as upset. 

Yes, I think it's very important to anyone to practice this method.

3 minutes ago, Tan Nazlı said:

For me I’d say it’s 7-8 out of 10 too...

It's the same as me right now. I'm happy but there're not a lot going due to the lock down.

4 minutes ago, chimera2.0 said:

It's the same as me right now. I'm happy but there're not a lot going due to the lock down.

Yes I agree

14 minutes ago, chimera2.0 said:

Of course.

I hope you find little things and big things to be happy about. Don't let the lockdown effect your mental health ❤️

2 minutes ago, taygerm said:

I feel so good today but I'm very afraid of losing this race :(

Don't feel bad about having good days. Just enjoy the happiness you currently have without turning it into sadness. Don't focus on the bad stuff at all. When you think about upsetting thoughts, shoo them away by saying that you deserve to have a day without them too.