How Happy Are You?

5 hours ago, Matt said:

When I lost LGN I really went into a weird dark place. But somehow I manage to pull myself out of the grave and move on. Now life is going a bit better. Apparently for us common mortals with no rich family, life has to be a continue struggle with no silent moments... I’d say 6/7.

I understand you 100% I don’t have a rich family too and I’ve been struggling with poor choices I made, but I learned my lesson and I’m moving on from it. 

I’m glad you recovered the whole site, forum and gallery  

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

3 or 4    tons of family and self-esteem problems going on right now. 

It will be, if you believe it!

Its hard sometimes to feel good. You're not alone ❤ I'm depressed right now so I shouldn't talk to not spread negative thoughts but its comforting to know we are not alone and there always be somebody in here to talk to 💜

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Matt said:

When I lost LGN I really went into a weird dark place. But somehow I manage to pull myself out of the grave and move on. Now life is going a bit better. Apparently for us common mortals with no rich family, life has to be a continue struggle with no silent moments... I’d say 6/7.

LGN is a real source of happiness,  I'm glad you bring it back , for you,  for me and for everyone who wants some company ❤

I'm glad you're feeling better,  we are here for you too  it you need to talk  🧡😘

10 hours ago, Matt said:

I'm really sorry that you lost it before. 

I didn't really join LGN before, but I was a follower on Instagram and twitter before and I loved the account. 

And to be honest, I lost my fanaccount of gaga sometime ago on Instagram because I was 'pretending to be someone else' on there. It wasn't that big, just a bit over 10k followers but I had so many memories with it and so many friends that I just got depressed. I remember my friend constantly checking up on me because she knew that account was my safe place and that I was spiraling downwards. 

So in a sense, I can relate to you, not as much obviously, but still, a little bit. So I'm sorry you had to go through that. 

I'm glad you got it back and are safe and happy. 

11 hours ago, Matt said:

I'm so happy you didn't give up and you managed to recover it!! I'm glad you brought back this amazing community. And it's growing! 🤍

I totally get the struggle part. Life feels so hard sometimes 😅 But I think that even rich people have struggles, maybe different ones, but they do.

5 hours ago, blessedbyartpop said:

I wish i could. I don't feel happy and fine nowadays. I really don't know how can I be fine.

You need to hang on to the things who makes you happy and feel safe 💙 and take care of yourself 

I was a lot happier during the Christmas break but things just got so much more stressful so fast. Lockdown is affecting my mental health but I’m okay which is good. I know there are people who are in much worse situations than i am so i’m grateful for that and i hope they are okay :)

On 2/13/2021 at 6:42 PM, devillenter said:

Right now I am very happy. I’m enjoying my love life, I take care about myself, I’m healthy and happy.

i’m so happy for you!

On 2/13/2021 at 7:24 AM, Marie-Noëlle said:

LGN is back now so it's kinda a sunshine for starting the day...I'm  happy and never  stay on negative thoughts  a long time ...May everyone be happy and see the good side of the medal .. sending much love to everyone 

that’s great to hear! i hope you stay happy and positive 

On 1/5/2021 at 7:38 AM, Adeline said:

It's not boring ! Happiness is hard to found sometimes but it's not impossible,  tou need to enjoy the simple things , that's what I do 

You will find happiness someday like all of us. Enjoy the things you have and the people you have in your life❤❤

On 2/7/2021 at 12:35 AM, Leography said:

Yeah I bet, I don't even want to Imagine how I would feel if it happened to me. And honnestly be proud of yourself, a LOT of people would have straight up give up after something like that, but you didn't! (I 100% would have 💀)

yes! they didn’t give up and they made it through. their commitment is incredible and they should be so proud to have kept going with it

On 1/9/2021 at 7:17 PM, Loloreanne said:

I would Say 8-9 even if sometimes i feel very low, it never lasts a long time and i know that i gotta keep my faith and my motivation, it's like i don't allow myself to be sad. But when i'm sad, I'm not sad i'm neutral i would say. My friends and laughing prevent me from being sad, i know that somme people are lonely, it must be difficult don't be afraid to Ask for help, we are a good community we are here to talk. ❤️

I'm the complete opposite of you💀. I don't allow myself to be happy idk why it's very frustrating and ruins everything for me

On 1/24/2021 at 7:58 PM, Mert said:

I am so lucky to have one friend that who gives me constant attention love and help that's why I feel like I am the happiest person in the World 

Awww🥺❤take good care of your friend. True Friends cant be replaced they're priceless ❤❤

On 2/6/2021 at 9:58 PM, Kate said:

currently 1, but i talked to my mom about getting professional help and she agreed so hopefully i’ll get better soon. to anyone else feeling bad, i hope you get through it soon, ily

I'm glad you aren't ashamed of asking for help we all need some help sometimes and try to understand what's wrong with us. Ily2❤❤ stay strong