How Happy Are You?

9 minutes ago, godofchromatica said:

İts okay to be happy for a reason or no reaons everyone deserve to be happy

Me , I know why I'm happy when I am but I dont know why I'm depressed sometimes lol

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

3 or 4    tons of family and self-esteem problems going on right now. 

I am so lucky to have one friend that who gives me constant attention love and help that's why I feel like I am the happiest person in the World 

Its hard sometimes to feel good. You're not alone ❤ I'm depressed right now so I shouldn't talk to not spread negative thoughts but its comforting to know we are not alone and there always be somebody in here to talk to 💜

Posted Images

I am so lucky to have one friend that who gives me constant attention love and help that's why I feel like I am the happiest person in the World 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Mert said:

That's so sweet ☺ you're both lucky to have each other 

2 minutes ago, Adeline said:

That's so sweet ☺ you're both lucky to have each other 

To have somebody like this is the best thing that has ever happened to men

• TEA 1
  • ★ Moderator
On 1/26/2021 at 7:51 PM, Adrian Rosas said:

I think I'm fairly happy right now, but of course, every day is different :) I just hope every person is happy

I’m glad to know you are happy. ❤️

Currently, I’m not happy but I’m okay. I’m healthy, I’m losing weight, my parents are alive, my friends are okay, but mentally I’m not happy, I have to figure it out by myself and I still have hope to find happiness one day image.png.76579b2782d913eeb7dcca0e28a64d4e.png

Edited by tony

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why.

6 minutes ago, tony said:

Currently, I’m not happy but I’m okay. I’m healthy, I’m losing weight, my parents are alive, my friends are okay, but mentally I’m not happy, I have to figure it out by myself and I still have hope to find happiness one day image.png.76579b2782d913eeb7dcca0e28a64d4e.png

I know the feeling,  its okay not being happy as long as you're not unhappy and depressed . Enjoy the little things , treat yourself whenever you have the chance 💜

• ★ Moderator
28 minutes ago, Adeline said:

I know the feeling,  its okay not being happy as long as you're not unhappy and depressed . Enjoy the little things , treat yourself whenever you have the chance 💜

I’m still working on my depression. I think i have to fix myself first, to love myself. It’s hard but it’s not impossible. ❤️

• Love 1

5 minutes ago, tony said:

I’m still working on my depression. I think i have to fix myself first, to love myself. It’s hard but it’s not impossible. ❤️

You have people around you who love you so there's no reason you shouldn't love yourself,  you're totally lovable ❤

• ★ Moderator
4 minutes ago, Adeline said:

You have people around you who love you so there's no reason you shouldn't love yourself,  you're totally lovable ❤

I know that 100% and thank you for your kindness and love 🥺❤️ You’re totally lovable too. 

• Love 1

On 12/30/2020 at 1:24 AM, tony said:

3 or 4 

tons of family and self-esteem problems going on right now. 

I'm so sorry :(

I hope you find happiness soon and all your issues get resolved ❤️

currently 1, but i talked to my mom about getting professional help and she agreed so hopefully i’ll get better soon. to anyone else feeling bad, i hope you get through it soon, ily

3 minutes ago, Kate said:

currently 1, but i talked to my mom about getting professional help and she agreed so hopefully i’ll get better soon. to anyone else feeling bad, i hope you get through it soon, ily

You did an important step talking to your mom,  I'm proud of you 💛

35 minutes ago, Kate said:

Reaching for help is, to me, the hardest step on the way to recovery. I'm glad you did, everything can only go better from here :kiss:

• ★ Administrator

When I lost LGN I really went into a weird dark place. But somehow I manage to pull myself out of the grave and move on. Now life is going a bit better. Apparently for us common mortals with no rich family, life has to be a continue struggle with no silent moments... I’d say 6/7.

40 minutes ago, Matt said:

When I lost LGN I really went into a weird dark place. But somehow I manage to pull myself out of the grave and move on. Now life is going a bit better. Apparently for us common mortals with no rich family, life has to be a continue struggle with no silent moments... I’d say 6/7.

Yeah I bet, I don't even want to Imagine how I would feel if it happened to me. And honnestly be proud of yourself, a LOT of people would have straight up give up after something like that, but you didn't! (I 100% would have 💀)