How Happy Are You?

Twitter

6 minutes ago, Twitter said:

On a scale of 1-10. How happy are you?

1 = unhappy

10 = very happy

If you’re (1-5) we love you and are here for you.

It depends on the day I guess,  some days are better than others. 

I would say I'm at 5 or 6 most of the time. When I listen to gaga I'm at 10 right away ❤ god bless her ❤💜

• Love 1

• ★ Senior Moderator
39 minutes ago, Twitter said:

1 = unhappy

10 = very happy

3 or 4 

tons of family and self-esteem problems going on right now. 

• Sad 3

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

6 minutes ago, tony said:

3 or 4 

tons of family and self-esteem problems going on right now. 

Its hard sometimes to feel good. You're not alone ❤ I'm depressed right now so I shouldn't talk to not spread negative thoughts but its comforting to know we are not alone and there always be somebody in here to talk to 💜

• Sad 2

• ★ Senior Moderator
2 hours ago, Adeline said:

Its hard sometimes to feel good. You're not alone ❤ I'm depressed right now so I shouldn't talk to not spread negative thoughts but its comforting to know we are not alone and there always be somebody in here to talk to 💜

We have each other, as Monsters we have to support each other. ❤️❤️ 

You are not alone too ❤️❤️

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/29/2020 at 9:44 PM, Twitter said:

1 = unhappy

10 = very happy

5, its weird, im not happy but im not sad

just very neutral

:thinking:

its boring

• Love 1
  • Sad 1

• ★ Senior Moderator
4 hours ago, Sechito said:

just very neutral

its boring

Well if there’s anything you would like to get off your chest don’t hesitate to share. 

6 hours ago, Sechito said:

just very neutral

its boring

It's not boring ! Happiness is hard to found sometimes but it's not impossible,  tou need to enjoy the simple things , that's what I do 

• ★ Senior Moderator
20 hours ago, Twitter said:

Well if there’s anything you would like to get off your chest don’t hesitate to share. 

Please, we are here for you if you need to. ❤️

• Love 1

On 1/5/2021 at 4:51 AM, Twitter said:

nothing really to get off my chest, things just been a bit too...meh...recently

• Love 1

I would Say 8-9 even if sometimes i feel very low, it never lasts a long time and i know that i gotta keep my faith and my motivation, it's like i don't allow myself to be sad. But when i'm sad, I'm not sad i'm neutral i would say. My friends and laughing prevent me from being sad, i know that somme people are lonely, it must be difficult don't be afraid to Ask for help, we are a good community we are here to talk. ❤️

• Love 2

• ★ Senior Moderator
19 hours ago, Loloreanne said:

I would Say 8-9 even if sometimes i feel very low, it never lasts a long time and i know that i gotta keep my faith and my motivation, it's like i don't allow myself to be sad. But when i'm sad, I'm not sad i'm neutral i would say. My friends and laughing prevent me from being sad, i know that somme people are lonely, it must be difficult don't be afraid to Ask for help, we are a good community we are here to talk. ❤️

Thank you for sharing this. And we all say it in this forum, but someone might be sad and reading the Mental Health thread, but we are here to help you, monsters. ❤️  Talk to us if you need to. 

• Love 1

20 hours ago, Loloreanne said:

You're really strong  , thank you for sharing and for being here for everyone in need ❤

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Tan Nazlı said:

I feel happy most of the time... But there are times I really question the meaning of life. I feel down especially after seeing the news around the world...

I do that too, the meaning of life . Sometimes I think what's the point but we need to keep hope even if it's hard some days 

13 minutes ago, godofchromatica said:

I’m not happy so much this days its not happening anything ı want in my life

I wish we could at least get a new music video, to spice up our days... That would be fun right?

2 minutes ago, godofchromatica said:

Yes if replay music video released ı’m the most happy person in the world

Let’s hope we get both Replay and Babylon, so we can both be the happiest people in the world 😂

I also think it’s totally okay to not be okay all the time. Actually you don’t even have to be happy without a reason, that is hard and not necessary. We should try more to accept emotions, it’s okay to feel... anything.

3 hours ago, Tan Nazlı said:

I also think it’s totally okay to not be okay all the time. Actually you don’t even have to be happy without a reason, that is hard and not necessary. We should try more to accept emotions, it’s okay to feel... anything.

To be happy with an absolutely important reason