Jump to content

911 remixes


Adeline

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone 
Which remixes do you prefer and why ? 
Personaly I love the sofi tukker remix because I love the fact that they respect the song without altering it to much. And I really like how they add sound progressively,  it make me insane!  🤪🥳
Plus I like they adding "emergency" to the song.
 

Link to comment
9 minutes ago, Adeline said:Hi everyone 
Which remixes do you prefer and why ? 
Personaly I love the sofi tukker remix because I love the fact that they respect the song without altering it to much. And I really like how they add sound progressively,  it make me insane!  🤪🥳
Plus I like they adding "emergency" to the song.
 

I agree with you. The Sofituker remix is great

  • TEA 1
Link to comment
  • ★ Senior Moderator
4 hours ago, Adeline said:

Which remixes do you prefer and why ? 

Bruno Martini remix. Because it’s perfect for running and for dancing alone in my bedroom. 🏃 

  • Thanks 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

Link to comment
  • ★ Senior Moderator
1 minute ago, Adeline said:

Im glad I'm not the only one dancing alone in my bedroom 😂

Let’s keep doing it. 💃🏻 

  • LMAO 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

Link to comment
  • ★ Moderator

They are the best remixes so far. My favourite is the Bruno Martini but Sofi Tukker comes in next very closely. Madeon did one short remix for NYE 2021 playlist on Apple. It sounds SOO GOOD. Even though it was for less than a minute the intro and the outro the way it merges the songs prior and after is so heavenly. Madeon served hard.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
  • ★ Senior Moderator
On 12/31/2020 at 11:39 AM, Ray said:

Madeon did one short remix for NYE 2021 playlist on Apple. It sounds SOO GOOD.

I need to hear it 😭

but I have Spotify :eww:

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

Link to comment
On 12/29/2020 at 9:02 AM, Adeline said:

Hi everyone 
Which remixes do you prefer and why ? 
Personaly I love the sofi tukker remix because I love the fact that they respect the song without altering it to much. And I really like how they add sound progressively,  it make me insane!  🤪🥳
Plus I like they adding "emergency" to the song.
 

Sofi Tukker is one of the best remixes this era along with the Stupid Love Ellis Remix THAT GAGA NEEDS TO OFFICIALLY RELEASE RIGHT NOW

Link to comment
7 hours ago, Sechito said:

Sofi Tukker is one of the best remixes this era along with the Stupid Love Ellis Remix THAT GAGA NEEDS TO OFFICIALLY RELEASE RIGHT NOW

I love the stupid love remix too,  I still wonder who's that guy in the song,  his voice make think at someone but nobody can tell me who is it lol

  • Love 1
Link to comment
  • 1 month later...
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...