Least Favorite Lady Gaga Moment

Hey guys, girls and non-binary people. I know this is controversial. But what was your least favorite lady Gaga moment? I think Mother Monster is a genius talented and an empathic person. Also a true LGBTQ+ icon. She never bores me and always does the unexpected. So what could be my least favorite moment? It’s the live performance of SWINE where she gets vomited on. Like Demi Lovato said, I don’t think showing people putting their fingers in their mouth is good for people with eating disorders. And may be harmful. End Rant. All love here ❤️ 

52 minutes ago, Milan Alleman said:

Hey guys, girls and non-binary people. I know this is controversial. But what was your least favorite lady Gaga moment? I think Mother Monster is a genius talented and an empathic person. Also a true LGBTQ+ icon. She never bores me and always does the unexpected. So what could be my least favorite moment? It’s the live performance of SWINE where she gets vomited on. Like Demi Lovato said, I don’t think showing people putting their fingers in their mouth is good for people with eating disorders. And may be harmful. End Rant. All love here ❤️ 

Tbh I agree! It was cool and was important to her emotions of the song but yes I do agree with the eating disorder argument side of it 💜

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...
On 12/28/2020 at 11:27 PM, Milan Alleman said:

Thank you for being kind to non-binary people! As a non-binary adult i love this detail 🥺

• Love 2

For me it was this interview:

It makes me so sad to see the way she treats the interviewer. I know there must have been MANY things involved for her to behave like this. But it is hard to watch for me. It feels like if it's not even herself. I wonder if she was on drugs

1 hour ago, devillenter said:

Actually my least favorite is when she broke her hip 🥺 This was my first thought 🤨

That breaks my heart so much. I always cry when that clip comes on. 

• Thanks 1

Honnestly? Her doing so many paid partnerships recently. I know she ALWAYS done them. But there was always her presence on social media and loads of music videos, performances, music etc to balance that out, it wasn't that noticeable. Now since she doesn't really post as much (and I 100% understand why) and Chromatica got basically killed by COVID, it's hard not to notice. 80% of her Instagram feed must be paid post for either her brand or other's.
Hopefully the world will soon go back to "normal" and she'll be able to both do them AND express herself though her projects, without anything stopping her. 

On 2/14/2021 at 8:13 PM, Leography said:

Honnestly? Her doing so many paid partnerships recently. I know she ALWAYS done them. But there was always her presence on social media and loads of music videos, performances, music etc to balance that out, it wasn't that noticeable. Now since she doesn't really post as much (and I 100% understand why) and Chromatica got basically killed by COVID, it's hard not to notice. 80% of her Instagram feed must be paid post for either her brand or other's.
Hopefully the world will soon go back to "normal" and she'll be able to both do them AND express herself though her projects, without anything stopping her. 

I understand what you feel. I kind of felt weird even with the partnership with Oreo. I hope things will change soon, for everybody. Twitter has become pure rabbish and it's so sad that people pushed her away. That's not an healthy place

• Love 1

8 hours ago, _ratttos_ said:

Enigma residency  I guess👀

Really?? I would love to go to her residency! Can I ask you why you don't like it?

I really didn't like the songs choice and her makeup wasn't the best.

And the whole show just wasn't my type😅

8 hours ago, gia said:

Really?? I would love to go to her residency! Can I ask you why you don't like it?

I really didn't like the songs choice and her makeup wasn't the best.

And the whole show just wasn't my type

😅

On 2/13/2021 at 9:33 AM, gia said:

For me it was this interview:

It makes me so sad to see the way she treats the interviewer. I know there must have been MANY things involved for her to behave like this. But it is hard to watch for me. It feels like if it's not even herself. I wonder if she was on drugs

OMG it's my first time seeing this interview and it made me really sad. Do we know the reason behind it for her to act like that? :(

9 minutes ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

OMG it's my first time seeing this interview and it made me really sad. Do we know the reason behind it for her to act like that? :(

I think she was tired of interview asking her the same questions,  especially " shallow " ones and personal.  She wanted to be noticed for her work and art not for her personal life 

3 minutes ago, Adeline said:

I think she was tired of interview asking her the same questions,  especially " shallow " ones and personal.  She wanted to be noticed for her work and art not for her personal life 

Yeah makes sense but still don't think I have seen her that annoyed ever, specially since the interviewer was kinda nice imo.

4 minutes ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

Yeah makes sense but still don't think I have seen her that annoyed ever, specially since the interviewer was kinda nice imo.

They are few interviews when she looks like annoyed like this but yeah its was unusual for her. Yes poor girl she take the hit for all the ones who was not nice lol

• Sad 1
On 12/29/2020 at 4:25 AM, Lady Gaga ass said:

for me, it was when she performed with r kelly on snl.

I totally agree, I dislike the collaboration very much (although the song is good). But fortunately she has learned from the past and we all move on now  

On 2/15/2021 at 2:13 AM, Leography said:

I think the partnerships were part of the deal so that she could raise fund for the World Health Organization but we can be sure tho.

this interview is also very hard to watch because her eyes keeps rolling. Not sure it's because of she's so tired or because of the veil.