Jump to content

Audio Requests


hiimer0s
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Gallery Admin

Hello folks!

This section is for audio requests only. If you haven't seen any content here, that you would like to have, make a comment below with your request. Remember to be detail oriented.

It is also important to remember that we do not provide material covered by copyright, which is protected by exclusive licenses from Interscope Records or Universal Music Group.

If you notice any broken links, use this space to warn us so we can replace them.

Thank you and enjoy! 

:cheering:

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Pabllo changed the title to Audio Requests
  • Pabllo pinned this topic
  • Gallery Admin
1 hour ago, Adeline said:

I'll give you some ideas lol

 i would like to have the full artrave in mp3 if it's possible.On YouTube it's to heavy to convert 🙄 🙂 

And maybe an " album " with only acoustic version, live or not but good quality ❤

 

artRAVE coming sooooo sooon!!

  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ★ Senior Moderator

:bite:Monster Ball Tour. It can be a be one of the previously released concerts. 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/28/2020 at 7:08 PM, hiimer0s said:

Hello folks!

This section is for audio requests only. If you haven't seen any content here, that you would like to have, make a comment below with your request. Remember to be detail oriented.

It is also important to remember that we do not provide material covered by copyright, which is protected by exclusive licenses from Interscope Records or Universal Music Group.

If you notice any broken links, use this space to warn us so we can replace them.

Thank you and enjoy! 

:cheering:

I'd LOVE JWT in audio format, it's literally the best thing to ever happen in Gaga's career, I need at least ONE live album of it 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Gallery Admin
On 1/1/2021 at 7:00 AM, tony said:

:bite:Monster Ball Tour. It can be a be one of the previously released concerts. 

We alreday have it on our forum

 

https://gaganow.net/forums/topic/14-the-monster-ball-tour-hbo-special/?do=getLastComment

On 12/30/2020 at 6:41 PM, Stanvdspek said:

Itunes music festival an idea?

Joanne world tour? An idea i would love both live albums😍😍

Comingo so soon, Im working on ARTPOP era's this month 

2 hours ago, blinklg said:

Roseland Ballroom! :discurse:

This month! 

16 hours ago, Sechito said:

I'd LOVE JWT in audio format, it's literally the best thing to ever happen in Gaga's career, I need at least ONE live album of it 

SOON!!! 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ★ Senior Moderator
On 1/2/2021 at 9:21 AM, hiimer0s said:

This month! 

Please please!! I can’t wait ❤️

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Gallery Admin
On 1/8/2021 at 1:43 PM, nextlevelbilly said:

is there any way you have the high quality rip weekend 2 of coachella broadcasted on some radio station? i cant seem to remember which, but i remember i liked gagas riffing on the just dance remix intro better.

ill check it up

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey, is there any chance you can get the Jingle bell ball performances she did back in 2013? and also the version of Bad Romance live from the Rainbow Room? it was featured in the five foot two documentary on netflix,  thanks :)

 

 

Edited by SB2021
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Gallery Admin
On 1/14/2021 at 5:40 PM, SB2021 said:

Hey, is there any chance you can get the Jingle bell ball performances she did back in 2013? and also the version of Bad Romance live from the Rainbow Room? it was featured in the five foot two documentary on netflix,  thanks :)

 

 

Jingle Bell Ball is alreday online!!! And I will looking forward the BR version

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Gallery Admin
On 1/22/2021 at 10:53 PM, tony said:

No. I was talking about earlier Monster Ball. 2009/2010. 
before btw 

 

2010 - soundboard (Philadelphia) 

 

2009 - Live in Candem 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ★ Senior Moderator
1 hour ago, hiimer0s said:

 

2010 - soundboard (Philadelphia) 

 

2009 - Live in Candem 

 

Thank you so so much! 😭❤️

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ★ Senior Moderator

Hello @hiimer0s! Do you have the Live at Apollo theater 3 song EP in lossless quality? 

 

I hope you have it 🥺 I’ve been looking for this. 

  • Love 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Gallery Admin
On 1/30/2021 at 3:35 AM, tony said:

Hello @hiimer0s! Do you have the Live at Apollo theater 3 song EP in lossless quality? 

 

I hope you have it 🥺 I’ve been looking for this. 

i have them, just waiting for the right time, im doing cheek to cheek era..... 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...