Lady Gaga x ? x Nick Knight is coming in May 2021!

Lady Gaga Now Net and User @popa911 on Twitter (proven insider) have both tweeted this just! Who do you think is the '?' and what do you think is coming?! 

EqVTSojXAAEaUBc?format=jpg&name=smallEqVTrE_XYAIZJmn?format=jpg&name=small

Personally, I think it's a new music video or new visuals for Chromatica! I'm very excited!

• Love 1
  • WIG 3

Since this rumour started I've been so excited to know what they've been working on :sad2: Knight announced it as something super exciting and not Chromatica related if I remember correctly so I honestly can't even think of what it's about. What if it's something for BTW's 10th anniversary? May.... 2021.....

Edit: just checked again and apparently he confirmed that he worked in both a music video AND a photoshoot.... thoughts? 🤔

• Love 3
  • WIG 1
1 hour ago, Sechito said:

Lady Gaga Now Net and User @popa911 on Twitter (proven insider) have both tweeted this just! Who do you think is the '?' and what do you think is coming?! 

EqVTSojXAAEaUBc?format=jpg&name=smallEqVTrE_XYAIZJmn?format=jpg&name=small

Personally, I think it's a new music video or new visuals for Chromatica! I'm very excited!

Omg when she works with him it’s a collapse so something good is coming!!  

• Love 1
Just now, Leography said:

Considering our luck with Gaga recently, I'd rather be pessimistic and have a nice surprise in the end haha 
But we know this collab' is coming, so it wouldn't surprise me…

I'm a bad fan I guess.  I didn't know she will have a collab with them 🙄

I understand the pessimism lol

Just now, Adeline said:

I'm a bad fan I guess.  I didn't know she will have a collab with them 🙄

I understand the pessimism lol

We have this info from legal documents that leaked earlier this year! (Lots of contracts, schedule, and things like that.) While it's terrible for her and her team, it was very informative for us!

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1
35 minutes ago, Leography said:

We have this info from legal documents that leaked earlier this year! (Lots of contracts, schedule, and things like that.) While it's terrible for her and her team, it was very informative for us!

So you think it could be a commercial?  

2 minutes ago, Leography said:

Probably yes! (Well, even if it's not the NK project, there's bound a be a commercial!)

Well , it's not that exited as music but I would be happy anyway,  I love to see her . and nick knight and her are a great team  , its gonna be something huge for sure !

• Love 1
17 hours ago, Leography said:

The way I'm sure it's going to be for Dom Pérignon 💀 (Please prove me wrong 😭)

I hate that this makes sense since the Dom Pérignon and the NK collab were both supposed to come out late this year I think. Due to COVID it was probably pushed back 💀 Anyway I'm excited since her projects with Knight are always amazing!

• Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...