How old were you when BTW the album dropped?

BeautyKilla

I was 19 years old. I'll never forget that day! The Born This Way album changed my WHOLE LIFE. I've loved myself so much more since May 23rd 2011 & I've loved my Mother Monster even more for instilling self love within me. Tell me how old you were when BTW dropped!

• Love 2

4 minutes ago, BeautyKilla said:

I was 19 years old. I'll never forget that day! The Born This Way album changed my WHOLE LIFE. I've loved myself so much more since May 23rd 2011 & I've loved my Mother Monster even more for instilling self love within me. Tell me how old you were when BTW dropped!

10 ahahha

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BeautyKilla said:

I was 19 years old.

me too! Not to sound old but it's weird seeing how she was there for us as teenagers and she is still here today. I remember being 16-17 and just getting into her in 2008 and people saying she wouldn't last, and now we literally had her influence our late teens/entire 20s. There are people who troll on twitter that her career is over because of X or Y, but, like... it's been over a decade, she ain't going anywhere lmao.

• Love 1

4 hours ago, gagaflix said:

10 ahahha

NEVER TOO YOUNG FOR GAGA! She's THE STAR for/at EVERY age! I love you fellow little monster! 

4 hours ago, Jasonlovesgaga said:

15! The album literally got me through high school and helped me more than I can ever say. It was perfect timing 💗

Perfect timing AF! I love you fellow little monster!

• Love 2

3 hours ago, Chelsea said:

me too! Not to sound old but it's weird seeing how she was there for us as teenagers and she is still here today. I remember being 16-17 and just getting into her in 2008 and people saying she wouldn't last, and now we literally had her influence our late teens/entire 20s. There are people who troll on twitter that her career is over because of X or Y, but, like... it's been over a decade, she ain't going anywhere lmao.

I remember all those doubters too. I didn't believe them for a second! She has made all of them eat their words & is a shining example of what believing in yourself will achieve! Blessed are we to have our Mother Monster! LONG LIVE THE QUEEN! Gaga being there for us just solidifies how much we should be & are there for each other. I love you fellow little monster. PS We're not old. We're OG little monsters!!! There from the beginning all the way until forever!

3 hours ago, Shan said:

I think I was like 12? Been a while 😩

Isn't it amazing how she's never left our side? I love you fellow little monster!

7 minutes ago, Leography said:

19 as well! What a time it was 🥺

One of the most wonderful times of life! So happy to share that with you! I love you fellow little monster!

• Love 3

• ★ Senior Moderator
ipsFlex ipsFlex-ai:center'>

I was 16 spacer.png

1 hour ago, GagaIsMyCure said:

I was 16 and I remember that I instantly got goosebumps from the intro of Marry The Night so I already knew this album was about to be one of my favourite of all time :cheers:

Sameeee. Omg 😳❤️😭 

I was listening to the album everyday during 2011 until ARTPOP. OMG bring those times back 😭😭:sad2:

• Love 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

• ★ Senior Moderator
ipsFlex ipsFlex-ai:center'>
On 12/28/2020 at 9:05 AM, Sechito said:

...I was 5

But I remember watching the Judas music video over and over and over again constantly.

:crying:

I remember watching the “leak” from the Judas music video, and it turned to be a video buy Turkish pop queen Gülsen. 

• Love 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

• 3 weeks later...