Where are you from?

Little Monsters check!

It's a given fact that Lady Gaga is a Global Superstar, from what country you are stanning her and what's her current status there (like how do they receive Gaga's works) ? 

Im from the Philippines and we love her (as fas as i know). Although some conservatives had trouble dealing with her way way back BTW era, majority of us are now enjoying her music especially from the ASIB soundtrack and of course her recent singles. My mom loves her so much that it's a habit of her to play Chromatica every morning 😁

:friday:

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, ros said:

Little Monsters check!

It's a given fact that Lady Gaga is a Global Superstar, from what country you are stanning her and what's her current status there (like how do they receive Gaga's works) ? 

Im from the Philippines and we love her (as fas as i know). Although some conservatives had trouble dealing with her way way back BTW era, majority of us are now enjoying her music especially from the ASIB soundtrack and of course her recent singles. My mom loves her so much that it's a habit of her to play Chromatica every morning 😁

:friday:

Hey @ros @HugoInsfránand @MiQuenDroid nice to meet ya guys. I'm from Portugal and im 19y. Gaga here is seen as a great artist but unfortunately people are more into stupid songs hahaah and also Ariana and stuff like that... here LM are an endangered species ahaaha. But I am the biggest fanpage here hehe so i dont mind ahahah

• Love 2
On 12/27/2020 at 6:00 PM, Adeline said:

Hi everyone,  I'm always fascinated by the fact that we all are from all around the world so where are you from ? 💜

In the UK!

Armaan on Twitter: "Lady Gaga with the British flag yesterday at  #artRAVEBirmingham http://t.co/gtJbIOn0wB"

• Love 1
On 1/5/2021 at 9:50 PM, Precious_ARTPOP said:

I’m from Ireland, there’s not a lot of little monsters here unfortunately 

I’m from Ireland too!!