Does your anxiety keep you from doing things?

My anxiety literally keeps me from going outside and I have such a terrible time dealing with it. Does anyone have any tips on dealing w anxiety? I personally can’t keep feeling like this. It’s so heart wrenching.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone,  I just wanted to know if I'm the only one who really want to go to the chromatica ball but cant because it's to stressful to plan a trip,  found a place to sleep and found the arena in a place you never went.. I mean just the idea of all of this organisation makes my heart beat to fast lol and its just the big lines..

thank you for sharing too, i'm sure the gym will help you A LOT as it helps me too i forgot to mention it hahahaaha , keep going you are loved and thanks for being brave <3 

Hi guys,  My anxiety kept me for years to cut my hair short. Its sound very silly but, not to explain to much,  my hair was like a trauma for me, I always hated them and brought me a lot of shame.  I'm proud to say that I finally did it 😌 I cut my hair short this Monday,  I'm fucking proud of myself.  It was a long time work on my self confidence,  gaga helped me for a  couple of years now to built my strength a out myself little steps by little steps,  I cant really explain how..  It's als

• ★ Moderator

Last night I had an anxiety attack before going to to bed. And I ate a bag of Doritos and I felt so guilty after that. But today I feel good and focused. 

• WOW 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why.

• ★ Moderator
On 4/23/2021 at 3:44 AM, Beatsss said:

It keeps me from so many things in everyday life I can't 🤦‍♂️ And smoking weed everyday really isn't helping too much either 😆

OMG. I quit smoking since October and now I feel kind of better. I’ve never tried w**d in my life. Well, almost once but it is a very tragic situation. 

Always. It’s a bad mix between social anxiety and being introverted. I can hardly make new friendships or get close to people or just talk about random topics irl 😩 i feel like I miss out on soo many things just cause I’m shy and not talkative like others ..

As someone who was suffered of anxierty from a young age, and has been called many liar and attention seeking, I think it has affected the most my ability to open up and relate with people. Especially when it comes to friendships and romantic relationships, it has been really really hard for me and most of them just ended really bad. People around me get scared of just don't understand why I do some of the stuff I do or act the way I act, that makes me really feel even more anxious and I just end up withdrawing from the people I care about. 

• ★ Moderator
21 minutes ago, justagirlvic said:

has been called many liar and attention seeking

I don’t understand why people think that. I makes me feel bad because feeling anxious is not a joke or a whim, it’s something serious and it need to be treated. 

22 minutes ago, justagirlvic said:

that makes me really feel even more anxious and I just end up withdrawing from the people I care about. 

I totally understand and agree with you. that makes me more anxious just for the fact they don’t get it. 😔

Hi guys, 

My anxiety kept me for years to cut my hair short. Its sound very silly but, not to explain to much,  my hair was like a trauma for me, I always hated them and brought me a lot of shame.  I'm proud to say that I finally did it 😌 I cut my hair short this Monday,  I'm fucking proud of myself.  It was a long time work on my self confidence,  gaga helped me for a  couple of years now to built my strength a out myself little steps by little steps,  I cant really explain how..  It's also a process I couldn't have done without this fandom,  the people I've met and the safety I feel with some person I became friends with. I wanted to put a positive note on this topic and thanks @Matt for this forum who give me the opportunity to met the kindest people who have possibly changed my life with a new beginning ❤

also I'm started to feel cool walking on the streets,  am as free as my hair now 💘

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Adeline said:

I'm proud to say that I finally did it 😌 I cut my hair short this Monday,  I'm fucking proud of myself. 

YOU SHOULD BE!!! Congratulations Adeline!! You are as free as your hair now...walk on the streets like a queen and be proud! :pose:

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Adeline said:

Hi guys, 

My anxiety kept me for years to cut my hair short. Its sound very silly but, not to explain to much,  my hair was like a trauma for me, I always hated them and brought me a lot of shame.  I'm proud to say that I finally did it 😌 I cut my hair short this Monday,  I'm fucking proud of myself.  It was a long time work on my self confidence,  gaga helped me for a  couple of years now to built my strength a out myself little steps by little steps,  I cant really explain how..  It's also a process I couldn't have done without this fandom,  the people I've met and the safety I feel with some person I became friends with. I wanted to put a positive note on this topic and thanks @Matt for this forum who give me the opportunity to met the kindest people who have possibly changed my life with a new beginning ❤

also I'm started to feel cool walking on the streets,  am as free as my hair now 💘

You already know I'm very proud of you 🤍 

• Thanks 1
41 minutes ago, gia said:

You already know I'm very proud of you 🤍 

Ooooh that's so sweet 🥺🥺  Thank you 😘 I wouldn't have been able to found the courage to do it without the confidence I gained because of the kindest peoples listening to me all day lol 😅🥰

55 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

YOU SHOULD BE!!! Congratulations Adeline!! You are as free as your hair now...walk on the streets like a queen and be proud! :pose:

Thank you  🥰 I actually do walk on the the streets more proudly 😌 I feel so cool sometimes lol 

• ★ Moderator
9 hours ago, Adeline said:

Hi guys, 

Thank you for sharing your story with us, ans I'm so glad you love this topic and forum. 

tumblr_mk2vx6dN2l1rus0o1o1_500.gif

On 4/30/2021 at 9:21 AM, Adeline said:

Hi guys, 

I am so happy for you! Rock that hair with great confidence that I know you have love! 

You have done such a great job to overcome it, and it's something you should be immensely proud of, as you are! ❤️❤️

• Thanks 1

My anxiety, PTSD, and depression all come into effect when it comes to doing the things that I love. Sometimes it feels like a chore to even get out of bed, let alone do any hobbies. I find that if I force myself to do those things that I enjoy them, but it takes so much of my energy. I am trying to work on regulating my sleep schedule so I can have more time int he day and maybe more energy to fo some new things!