Does your anxiety keep you from doing things?

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone,  I just wanted to know if I'm the only one who really want to go to the chromatica ball but cant because it's to stressful to plan a trip,  found a place to sleep and found the arena in a place you never went.. I mean just the idea of all of this organisation makes my heart beat to fast lol and its just the big lines..

thank you for sharing too, i'm sure the gym will help you A LOT as it helps me too i forgot to mention it hahahaaha , keep going you are loved and thanks for being brave <3 

Thank you for starting this topic and replying us. ❤️

7 hours ago, Tan Nazlı said:

I agree with you, some parents should be responsible of their children’s emotional state

Not some, but all of them. And I think what's sad is most children don't realize that their parents not supporting them isn't 'normal'.

What I do when I'm anxious is listening to breathin by ariana grande. Before going to school I'm just repeating the phrases "just keep breathin and breathin and breathin" or sometimes just the entire song 2! 

On 12/27/2020 at 11:45 PM, HugoInsfrán said:

Of course you are not the only one, unfortunately they have not yet confirmed that there are more dates for the tour, which for Monsters like me who are from Latin America, is quite bad.. But in other circumstances, I suppose so, seeing Gaga again  or for the first time it gives us a lot of stress since we will have to prepare a budget since we will be in another country..

At least when Gaga came to Paraguay (the country where I live) I didn't have so much trouble because I'm from the capital, but several friends did have these difficulties.

:discurse:

When is she going to reveal the dates? I didn't even know there would be other dates tbh

Also, grounding is a really good method to cope with your anxiety attacks

Look around you. Five things you can see, four things you can touch, three things you can hear, two things you can smell and one thing you can taste. 

This will help you a lot during anxiety attacks. 

3 minutes ago, dafniye said:

Also, grounding is a really good method to cope with your anxiety attacks

Look around you. Five things you can see, four things you can touch, three things you can hear, two things you can smell and one thing you can taste. 

This will help you a lot during anxiety attacks. 

I will try that if I have ever an anxiety attack ty❤❤

1 minute ago, Gagas_artpoptech said:

I will try that if I have ever an anxiety attack ty❤❤

You're welcome. I haven't ever used it personally but my friends have and they've told me that it's quite effective. 

Also, if you alter your breathing during an anxiety attack, it will sort of reset your mind too. For example hold a breath in for four seconds. Then exhale, then hold another for four seconds etc. This change of pace will make you less anxious and gives you another thing to think about

20 minutes ago, dafniye said:

Also, if you alter your breathing during an anxiety attack, it will sort of reset your mind too. For example hold a breath in for four seconds. Then exhale, then hold another for four seconds etc. This change of pace will make you less anxious and gives you another thing to think about

Omg really?? I'm learning so much from you!!

My anxiety got worse during these days, but I’m trying to find a new solution for it. I’m tired of being depressed and anxious 

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg