Does your anxiety keep you from doing things?

Hi everyone, 

I just wanted to know if I'm the only one who really want to go to the chromatica ball but cant because it's to stressful to plan a trip,  found a place to sleep and found the arena in a place you never went.. I mean just the idea of all of this organisation makes my heart beat to fast lol and its just the big lines..

• Love 3
  • Sad 1
  • Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone,  I just wanted to know if I'm the only one who really want to go to the chromatica ball but cant because it's to stressful to plan a trip,  found a place to sleep and found the arena in a place you never went.. I mean just the idea of all of this organisation makes my heart beat to fast lol and its just the big lines..

thank you for sharing too, i'm sure the gym will help you A LOT as it helps me too i forgot to mention it hahahaaha , keep going you are loved and thanks for being brave <3 

Thank you for starting this topic and replying us. ❤️

Of course you are not the only one, unfortunately they have not yet confirmed that there are more dates for the tour, which for Monsters like me who are from Latin America, is quite bad.. But in other circumstances, I suppose so, seeing Gaga again  or for the first time it gives us a lot of stress since we will have to prepare a budget since we will be in another country..

At least when Gaga came to Paraguay (the country where I live) I didn't have so much trouble because I'm from the capital, but several friends did have these difficulties.

:discurse:

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Adeline said:

Hi everyone, 

I just wanted to know if I'm the only one who really want to go to the chromatica ball but cant because it's to stressful to plan a trip,  found a place to sleep and found the arena in a place you never went.. I mean just the idea of all of this organisation makes my heart beat to fast lol and its just the big lines..

I don’t have anxiety that makes me worry in that sense but that must be so hard to be a fan of someone and not be able to enjoy their performances. Just know that you are brave and strong and we are all here to support you 💜❤️

• Love 2
  • ★ Moderator

Sadly, it does. I completely understand.

It'd be nice if you can plan it with a fellow Little Monster, a friend or a family member so you don't get too overwhelmed by all of it.

Think about that you'll have the best time there even if you felt anxious planning it 😭

• Love 1
Just now, Bertie1006 said:

I don’t have anxiety that makes me worry in that sense but that must be so hard to be a fan of someone and not be able to enjoy their performances. Just know that you are brave and strong and we are all here to support you 💜❤️

That's so nice of you 💛 😘

1 minute ago, LittleMouse said:

Sadly, it does. I completely understand.

It'd be nice if you can plan it with a fellow Little Monster, a friend or a family member so you don't get too overwhelmed by all of it.

Think about that you'll have the best time there even if you felt anxious planning it 😭

I wish I had someone to go to but I'm kind isolated. The little monsters are a beautiful family but its really hard to found someone close to you 

• Love 1

Absolutely. It's a shame really because I wish I was able to do things other people do without a secong thought. I am constantly grappling with fears I associate with almost every activity I do that has to do with engaging with other people. I'd like to think it's gotten better but being in quarantine for almost a year has exacerbated many of these fears I have.

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, MonstersNation_ said:

Absolutely. It's a shame really because I wish I was able to do things other people do without a secong thought. I am constantly grappling with fears I associate with almost every activity I do that has to do with engaging with other people. I'd like to think it's gotten better but being in quarantine for almost a year has exacerbated many of these fears I have.

Thank you for sharing 💜 it's scary because I feel anxious and stressed out for stupid things and people dont understand. I'm pretty isolated because yeah even meet new people is hard so I'm alone for years now . I'm okay with it most of the time. 

I wish for you that this quarantine ends soon 💜

• Love 1

Hello! 

Answering your question, I’ve been dealing a lot with depression + anxiety. I gained a lot of weight because of anxiety. But know I’m working out daily, sometimes I feel very down, but I keep going. I’ve lost weight and I feel better, a little.

I won’t give up, but sometimes it’s hard. 

• Love 1

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

5 hours ago, tony said:

Hello! 

Answering your question, I’ve been dealing a lot with depression + anxiety. I gained a lot of weight because of anxiety. But know I’m working out daily, sometimes I feel very down, but I keep going. I’ve lost weight and I feel better, a little.

I won’t give up, but sometimes it’s hard. 

Hey, you can be proud of yourself 🙂 you are strong , you found a way to feel better , I'm happy for you.  I know it's hard,  stay hooked on positive thoughts 💛

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Adeline said:

Hey, you can be proud of yourself 🙂 you are strong , you found a way to feel better , I'm happy for you.  I know it's hard,  stay hooked on positive thoughts 💛

Yes! That kinda keeps me going. But you know, our minds betray us sometimes, but the battle it’s not over. 

• Love 1

7 minutes ago, tony said:

Yes! That kinda keeps me going. But you know, our minds betray us sometimes, but the battle it’s not over. 

I think she said once , life is a dog fight and you need to be a pitbull ! 

Your struggles make your victories a lot more valuable,  be proud that's all matter,  even if it's a small act of bravery 😉

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Adeline said:

I think she said once , life is a dog fight and you need to be a pitbull ! 

Your struggles make your victories a lot more valuable,  be proud that's all matter,  even if it's a small act of bravery 😉

Oh yes! You’re right. And you know, Gaga music inspires me a lot. I think it’s time to listen to BTW fully today. 

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, tony said:

Oh yes! You’re right. And you know, Gaga music inspires me a lot. I think it’s time to listen to BTW fully today. 

Yes ! Go have some fun listening to her ❤ enjoy  !  

• Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, Adeline said:

Yes ! Go have some fun listening to her ❤ enjoy  !  

Dancing to ScheiBe :hello::cheering:

• WIG 1
  • TEA 1

On 12/27/2020 at 10:36 PM, Adeline said:

Hi everyone, 

I can't imagine how that feeling, I hope the best for you </3

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Sechito said:

I can't imagine how that feeling, I hope the best for you </3

Thank you, you're sweet.  I manage it. I  accepted a long time ago that I wont do the things a I want sometimes.  The worst part is people judging you because they dont understand why little things like take the train alone is too stressful . I'm always scared something happens,  or that I do something wrong or whatever lol

Its peaceful doing nothing lol

1 minute ago, Adeline said:

Thank you, you're sweet.  I manage it. I  accepted a long time ago that I wont do the things a I want sometimes.  The worst part is people judging you because they dont understand why little things like take the train alone is too stressful . I'm always scared something happens,  or that I do something wrong or whatever lol

Its peaceful doing nothing lol

It's understandable and I think I understand it a little more, as I'm more of an introvert, so I prefer to stay indoors but having a fear of it sounds terrifying, I can't imagine how hard it must be for you. Stay strong!!!!!!!!! :cheering:

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Sechito said:

It's understandable and I think I understand it a little more, as I'm more of an introvert, so I prefer to stay indoors but having a fear of it sounds terrifying, I can't imagine how hard it must be for you. Stay strong!!!!!!!!! :cheering:

I found a balance  between forcing me to do things anyway and sometimes don't. I try to do a thing she talked about with oprah , doing opposite action.  Like yesterday a friend ask me to see her for a walk and didn't want to go out but I said yes because I knew it would be nice for me so I did   and I felt good after. I'm really inspired about what she says about mental health,  I quote her a lot , she really help people with little steps ❤❤

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, Adeline said:

I found a balance  between forcing me to do things anyway and sometimes don't. I try to do a thing she talked about with oprah , doing opposite action.  Like yesterday a friend ask me to see her for a walk and didn't want to go out but I said yes because I knew it would be nice for me so I did   and I felt good after. I'm really inspired about what she says about mental health,  I quote her a lot , she really help people with little steps ❤❤

Exactly!!!! That helps a lot!

• Love 1
  • ★ Admins

My anxiety really  was ruining my life, and i mean it when i say it.

I was literally always scared of doing a LOT of things just because of that, imagine that i could be scared of sitting alone in a park for example because i was too scared to get attacked or something like that......I tried meditation and it's really working, i try focusing more on myself and doing things that i love it gives me more confidence and i overcome this fear everytime step by step

• Love 3
33 minutes ago, Abderrahmenxo said:

I was literally always scared of doing a LOT of things just because of that, imagine that i could be scared of sitting alone in a park for example because i was too scared to get attacked or something like that......I tried meditation and it's really working, i try focusing more on myself and doing things that i love it gives me more confidence and i overcome this fear everytime step by step

Thank you for sharing, I'm happy for you  😊 it's great that you found something who help. Keep going 💜 be proud 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Abderrahmenxo said:

Thank you for sharing. I understand you 100%. But let me tell you something, you are strong, and just like you said it will be step by step. It won’t be like it will end tomorrow. This is a process, and you will win the battle. 

I’m still figuring out, but I won’t stop. I stared going to the gym and it helps me. So, keep going. You are not alone in this. 

We love you 😘 and thank you for being brave. 

• Love 3

12 minutes ago, tony said:

Thank you for sharing. I understand you 100%. But let me tell you something, you are strong, and just like you said it will be step by step. It won’t be like it will end tomorrow. This is a process, and you will win the battle. 

I’m still figuring out, but I won’t stop. I stared going to the gym and it helps me. So, keep going. You are not alone in this. 

I'm really happy I have made this topic ! I'm proud of all of you for sharing and talking about your anxiety problems. I hope its helpful,  it is for me to know I'm understood and supported in here ❤ thank you 🥰

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Adeline said:

I'm really happy I have made this topic ! I'm proud of all of you for sharing and talking about your anxiety problems. I hope its helpful,  it is for me to know I'm understood and supported in here ❤ thank you 🥰

Thank you for starting this topic and replying us. ❤️

• Love 3

• ★ Admins
1 hour ago, tony said:

:kiss: thank you for sharing too, i'm sure the gym will help you A LOT as it helps me too i forgot to mention it hahahaaha , keep going you are loved and thanks for being brave <3 

• Love 3