GIVEAWAY: Lady Gaga Stack Figure

Matt

• ★ Administrator

contest_stack_2020.jpg

Welcome to our first GagaNow GIVEAWAY!

We are partnering with an amazing artist, Amaury (GagaStackFigures on Instagram), to give away one of his precious creations. To have a look at what he's capable of, please visit his Instagram Page and give him a follow.

In order to enter the contest:

- Insert your instagram handle on your profile

- Leave at least 1 pertinent comment (or create 1 topic) on our forum. (gif and emoji don’t count)

- Follow GagaStackFigures' instagram page.

We'll pick a random user on January 9th and gift them Amaury's next creation, which will be revealed later in January.

The contest is free and open worldwide. Just follow the steps above and good luck!

Due to production times, the stack figure might be sent at a later date.

Here’s the prize, a stack figure of Gaga like on the ARTPOP cover, sculpted by Jeff Koons in 2013:

E37192A4-6841-4C1F-8540-B6D97501F617.jpeg

Liking the original Instagram also gives you a better chance to win. Good luck!

• Love 19
  • Thanks 3
  • WIG 3

8 hours ago, Matt said:

contest_stack_2020.jpg

We are partnering with an amazing artist, Amaury (GagaStackFigures on Instagram), to give away one of his precious creations. To have a look at what he's capable of, please visit his Instagram Page and give him a follow.

- Leave at least 1 pertinent comment (or create 1 topic) on our forum. (gif and emoji don’t count)

We'll pick a random user on January 9th and gift them Amaury's next creation, which will be revealed later in January.

The contest is free and open worldwide. Just follow the steps above and good luck!

Due to production times, the stack figure might be sent at a later date of the win.

8 hours ago, Matt said:

contest_stack_2020.jpg

Due to production times, the stack figure might be sent at a later date of the win.

Wooooooow😯 this seems so cool, this is my first time trying something like this🥺we gon pray 🙏🏻

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, Adeline said:

I hope I will win . those are amazing 😍 , is it okay if I have an Instagram account but not I'm not really active on it ? I prefer Twitter lol

How do I found my Instagram link to put in my profile account?.. I'm not used to Instagram lol

Been a fan since I was 10 when just dance was released. I recall tuning in to my local radio station and they announced a new upcoming artist by the name of ‘Lady Gaga’. I was like hmmmm Lady Gaga. Then Just Dance played and I was instantly hooked. I grabbed my aunts old laptop and searched the song on YouTube, ultimately becoming a Little Monster. Hopefully one day I will meet her and let her know that she’s been such a huge impact in my life. Thanking her for being there with her astonishing music. PAWS UP!

My Instagram is @chrislencia

Edited by Chrislencia

• Matt locked this topic
  • Matt unlocked this topic