Jump to content

Wizarding World (Harry Potter discussions)


Recommended Posts

not going to lie, I could never get into the books, but I love the intricacies of the world and the characters. I also enjoy the movies. Like, as much as JK has gone off the deep end lately, she truly did create something unique and long-lasting. My fiancee is a big fan and is in Ravenclaw. I'm in Slytherin. I'd also bring a cat to the school as my pet of choice.

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chelsea said:

not going to lie, I could never get into the books, but I love the intricacies of the world and the characters. I also enjoy the movies. Like, as much as JK has gone off the deep end lately, she truly did create something unique and long-lasting. My fiancee is a big fan and is in Ravenclaw. I'm in Slytherin. I'd also bring a cat to the school as my pet of choice.

The books are SO much better than the movies 😭 but yeah, I agree with you, I'm still deeply hurt by JK's recent transphobics antics... But I can't erase my love for this universe, no matter how much I disagree with its creator!

1 hour ago, Adeline said:

I see you all said in wich house you are, how do you know? 

You can take the official test here, or just sort yourself based on the houses characteristics!

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Proud Slytherin there 😈 I can’t wait for Hogwarts Legacy 😭😭

It looks AMAZING! AN Harry Potter open World game was an old dream of mine! Sadly I only have a mac and no console, so I won't be able to enjoy it 😭

48 minutes ago, Shan said:

I have never seen a Harry Potter movie. Don’t block me please 

Tbh, even if I love them, the books are VASTLY supperior! (And very easy to read)

So if one day you want to experience the magic, I highly suggest reading at least the first one!

  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Leography said:

The books are SO much better than the movies 😭 but yeah, I agree with you, I'm still deeply hurt by JK's recent transphobics antics... But I can't erase my love for this universe, no matter how much I disagree with its creator!

You can take the official test here, or just sort yourself based on the houses characteristics!

It looks AMAZING! AN Harry Potter open World game was an old dream of mine! Sadly I only have a mac and no console, so I won't be able to enjoy it 😭

Tbh, even if I love them, the books are VASTLY supperior! (And very easy to read)

So if one day you want to experience the magic, I highly suggest reading at least the first one!

Thank you,  apparently i would be a hufflepuff ! And i agree the books are so much better, more detailed.  The fist movies respected the books but the next ones it was not the same spirit and sometimes even not the same things as the books

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ★ Administrator
1 hour ago, Leography said:

It looks AMAZING! AN Harry Potter open World game was an old dream of mine! Sadly I only have a mac and no console, so I won't be able to enjoy it

You can easily install windows 10 on Mac for free using bootcamp 😈

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Leography said:

Ww-logo-tablet.png

Following a conversation I had with @GagaXCollection and after seeing @Matt's PP, I thought we deserved a place to discuss all things Harry Potter!

Books, Movies, Video-games, what Hogwarts' House you'd be in (proud Hufflepuff here!)... If you're in love with the Wizarding World, let it be known here! 

Oh this is wonderful! Total Slytherin 🐍 here. Love to you all!

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ★ Admins
On 12/27/2020 at 7:10 PM, Stefani said:

Gryffindor here. Rewatching the movies for the 1000th time recently 🥰 

seriously lmfaoooo you have such a slytherin aspect 

I'm a proud slytherin here 🐍 i recently rewatched all the movies my favs are the first 4 movies and my fav book is clearly the 6th 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/27/2020 at 1:24 AM, Leography said:

Ww-logo-tablet.png

Following a conversation I had with @GagaXCollection and after seeing @Matt's PP, I thought we deserved a place to discuss all things Harry Potter!

Books, Movies, Video-games, what Hogwarts' House you'd be in (proud Hufflepuff here!)... If you're in love with the Wizarding World, let it be known here! 

I'm a Ravenclaw! Hate JK Rowling but love Harry Potter so we're going to pretend that she doesnt exist

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ★ Administrator
On 12/27/2020 at 7:10 PM, Stefani said:

Gryffindor here. Rewatching the movies for the 1000th time recently 🥰 

I knew the was something wrong with you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Sechito said:

I'm a Ravenclaw! Hate JK Rowling but love Harry Potter so we're going to pretend that she doesnt exist

As far as I'm concerned, Daniel Radcliffe wrote the books yup 

24f5c6b6793f2f947c526e5796801e40.jpg

  • TEA 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

I LOVE Harry Potter!

I'm a proud Slytherin. Always wanted to know what house Gaga would be in tho. I think she would be a Ravenclaw because she's got the wits and intelligence for it. 

Or maybe a hufflepuff too because of her hardworking nature and utter loyalty to those she loves. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ★ Moderator

Hey guys! How you doing? Ravenclaw here :discurse:

12 minutes ago, dafniye said:

I LOVE Harry Potter!

I'm a proud Slytherin. Always wanted to know what house Gaga would be in tho. I think she would be a Ravenclaw because she's got the wits and intelligence for it. 

Or maybe a hufflepuff too because of her hardworking nature and utter loyalty to those she loves. 

 

7 minutes ago, Leography said:

I totally see Gaga at Ravenclaw too!

It's kinda difficult to place Gaga, I always go with Ravenclaw but she sure has Hufflepuff traces too.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...