What's your biggest dream as a Little Monster?

14 hours ago, Leography said:

Having a HQ video recording of the Born This Way Ball! I know it didn't happen (except for some bits for Terry Richardson's shelved documentary), but I'd be happy with screens footage as long as it's in HD

:tired:

omg same here!!!

• Sad 2
12 hours ago, Bertie1006 said:

Watching her live at the Chromatica Ball is something by I’m really excited for but also I’ve always dreamed of being a backup dancer of hers in videos or live because I love to dance and I’ve got qualifications in it 💜❤️

Chase your dreams!

There is a chance to make it happen, especially since Richy is a genuinely nice person and sees potential.

• 4 weeks later...

The end of covid and going to the chromatica ball

On 12/27/2020 at 12:45 PM, Bertie1006 said:

Watching her live at the Chromatica Ball is something by I’m really excited for but also I’ve always dreamed of being a backup dancer of hers in videos or live because I love to dance and I’ve got qualifications in it 💜❤️

I hope you can achieve your dreams 🤩

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My biggest dream as a little monster is one day meeting lady Gaga and getting to know her personally and doing a duet with her on stage, and hopefully becoming a famous musician/singer just like her and saying that she is my biggest inspiration for me to follow my dream.