Your stan list besides Gaga?

Muse are my strong number 2! I also love Coldplay, Allie X, The Beatles, Grimes, Kasabian, Hans Zimmer, Hozier, The Cure...

5 minutes ago, Bertie1006 said:

Love Miley’s new album and loved her since she debuted! Also don’t drag me but Yungblud and MGK are releasing good stuff at the moment. Obvs Dua and the BP Girls :cheering:

I'm literally obsessed with "My ex's best friend" by MGK ksdhkjs maybe i should give his latest album a listen

• Love 2

My music taste is a real mess tbh, all over the place, but if I had to sum up m'y favorite non-Gaga artists by genre:

Pop: MARINA, Beyoncé, Allie X, Kesha (especially since Rainbow), YELLE

Rock/Indie rock: Bastille, Muse, Dionysos, WALK THE MOON, The 1975

Visual kei: An Cafe, David, Versailles, sukekiyo, LM.C, SuG... Honnestly too many to list

Ambient: MONO, Nils Frahm, The American Dollar

16 minutes ago, Leography said:

My music taste is a real mess tbh, all over the place, but if I had to sum up m'y favorite non-Gaga artists by genre:

Pop: MARINA, Beyoncé, Allie X, Kesha (especially since Rainbow), YELLE

Rock/Indie rock: Bastille, Muse, Dionysos, WALK THE MOON, The 1975

Visual kei: An Cafe, David, Versailles, sukekiyo, LM.C, SuG... Honnestly too many to list

Ambient: MONO, Nils Frahm, The American Dollar

Allie X and Muse!!! Absolute taste :shook1:

• Love 2
43 minutes ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

Muse are my strong number 2! I also love Coldplay, Allie X, The Beatles, Grimes, Kasabian, Hans Zimmer, Hozier, The Cure...

I'm literally obsessed with "My ex's best friend" by MGK ksdhkjs maybe i should give his latest album a listen

Honestly it’s so gooood!! It does have like swearing and stuff but it’s good no lie! 💜

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1
52 minutes ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

Allie X and Muse!!! Absolute taste :shook1:

I've seen muse countless times live, it's a serve EVERYTIME! 

And Allie X is such a special artist, I discovered her as MARINA's opening act in November '19, and fell in love immediately! I received her Super Sunset vinyl the other day, I'm in looooove 💛

• Love 1
  • ★ Senior Moderator
7 hours ago, hurricane326 said:

Love seeing you here as well as on Popa911!

Omg nice to see you here too! I support both forums being a major success. So yeah I wear many hats. :busy:

6 hours ago, Shan said:

Besides Gaga, I’ve been really into R&B music lately. Not necessarily an artist 

You should’ve told me. Sometimes I feel like I am the only fan that loves hip-hop and R&B music. 

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Omg nice to see you here too! I support both forums being a major success. So yeah I wear many hats. :busy:

if i'm being honest i like the layout of this one a lot better than popa911, I hope more people will join here considering how many followers LGN has on Twitter

• Love 2
  • ★ Senior Moderator
1 hour ago, hurricane326 said:

if i'm being honest i like the layout of this one a lot better than popa911, I hope more people will join here considering how many followers LGN has on Twitter

Well this site is more polished and I worked more closely on designing this site with admin. I’m working with 911’s admin too to upgrade. Everyone should support both forums rather than MessDaily. 

• Love 1
  • LMAO 1
  • TEA 1

- Lizzo

- Cher

- Whitney

- Britney

- Beyonce

- Nicki, although there are personal choices of hers that I just keep my mouth shut on in favor of the music.

- Miley and Kesha are 2 people I may not listen to all the time but will get into fights on twitter defending them lmao

- I used to stan Florence and Marina hardcore back in the day and will always have a soft spot for them, but idk I haven't really listened to Marina after she lost her diamonds and I heard gossip about how she mightve fired her manager while she was on maternity leave. Idk if it's true but it didn't sit right with me.

Lady Gaga will always be my #1 no doubt, but in my top 5 of most listened artists are Barbra Streisand at #2 Lana Del Rey at #3 madonna at #4 and perhaps Judy Garland at #5 I don't listen to any other (contemporary) artists besides the ones I listed and no I am not 60 years old I am 20 but this is the kind of music I enjoy.

• Love 1
  • ★ Moderator

Katy Perry 

Carly Rae Jepsen 

Britney Spears 

Lana Del Rey 

Nicki Minaj 

Björk 

Little Mix 

St. Vincent 

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg