Do we want a new single/video from Chromatica or new music completely ?

I would like Chromatica music videos but at this point, it seems a bit hopeless. The last Chromatica single was in May and the last Chromatica music video was in September. I'd love one but I think a new project all together would be much better for her. And it seems like that's what they're doing with that teaser of new music LGN shared.

• Love 1

I'd like see visuals for

Sine which would follow from 911 as they used CIII at the end of the 911 short film.

Replay released after Sine however Replay would be a prelude to Sine if that makes any sense.

Babylon as a proper single to say goodbye and close the era with a music video and physicals. 

• Love 1
On 12/19/2020 at 5:03 PM, Boo said:

Do you guys think we’ll get more music from the chromatica universe? 

Not quite sure. Brand new songs no. 
New versions of released songs seems more possible. Let’s just wait and see. 😍

LGN confirmed new music for this year. 

• Love 1

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hey monsters, I want to know which song from Chromatica you think deserves to be the next music video! I honestly feel like Babylon needs to have its mv. It has such a great potential to serve us the best visuals from the album.

She needs to release first the merch of 911, because we don't even have a CD single or a physical release, or an artwork!!!

I highly agree that Babylon needs to have their MV, but Replay or Enigma could be perfectly sone of the best candidates of having visuals!!

Edited by notboxes

Honestly, any song off the album could be a single. Personally I would say that Replay would be the best as it can show Gaga traversing times where she got her scars from. This could make a stunning mv. Another would be Fun Tonight where Gaga could be walking through Chromatica. Her tribe and her could have conflict as Gaga tries to brush off her feelings but is just left confused. The mv could take us on a story about her emotions.

33 minutes ago, notboxes said:

She needs to release first the merch of 911, because we don't even have a CD single or a physical release, or an artwork!!!

I highly agree that Babylon needs to have their MV, but Replay or Enigma could be perfectly sone of the best candidates of having visuals!!

We definitely deserve a Replay mv too!!! 😩 

On 12/31/2020 at 2:02 AM, Sechito said:

I would like Chromatica music videos but at this point, it seems a bit hopeless. The last Chromatica single was in May and the last Chromatica music video was in September. I'd love one but I think a new project all together would be much better for her. And it seems like that's what they're doing with that teaser of new music LGN shared.

I’m hoping that this is actually what they are planning...

On 12/30/2020 at 11:59 PM, numb the flame said:

Chromatica still has so much potential! I'd be here for a Chromatica reissue with new music however I don't think I'm ready for a complete new era just yet unless it's a "Sweetener" / "thank u, next" or "The Fame" / "The Fame Monster" type of situation where it's almost two eras in one. 

%100 agreed.

On 12/27/2020 at 10:17 AM, Ray said:

Until we get Babylon HL, we are not leaving this era. 😌 yuh i said it

Spilled...

On 12/31/2020 at 3:48 PM, numb the flame said:

I'd like see visuals for

Sine which would follow from 911 as they used CIII at the end of the 911 short film.

Replay released after Sine however Replay would be a prelude to Sine if that makes any sense.

Babylon as a proper single to say goodbye and close the era with a music video and physicals. 

This is honestly the perfect rollout... 

On 12/31/2020 at 5:09 AM, Shan said:

Alice!!!!!!!

I wish it was the lead single though...

On 12/30/2020 at 7:59 PM, LukeAPrayer said:

Replay. Because I see it doing better than the other options and it deserves a video too

I feel like it could be possible, since she kinda teased “the scars on her mind” with the 911 video look.

On 12/26/2020 at 8:47 PM, LittleMouse said:

I don't think Chromatica needs an EP and I don't think one is coming.

Imo, there's a lot of room to explore yet with the music from Chromatica

:explaining:

But a Remixes album would be cool...

On 1/24/2021 at 12:04 AM, Tan Nazlı said:

Hey monsters, I want to know which song from Chromatica you think deserves to be the next music video! I honestly feel like Babylon needs to have its mv. It has such a great potential to serve us the best visuals from the album.

To be honest Babylon mv is a must on the other hand idk why but I want a chromatica movie which includes Sine From Above Alice and Replay wouldn't it be delicious 

• WIG 1
  • 4 weeks later...

At this point anything would be a dream. I had always thought they would release a EP with new songs and restart the era but it won't happen because the jazz album is coming soon. Though I really wish there would be a new MV (Babylon or Sour Candy) to close the era.

16 hours ago, Gagas_artpoptech said:

I want one last mv from this era but she can do it at her own pace her mental health is the most important

Preach sister. I want one more MV too but her mental and physical health comes first