Do we want a new single/video from Chromatica or new music completely ?

35 minutes ago, Leography said:

I 100% am not ready to leave Chromatica. There is still SO many great things to do with the album 💕

Chromatica was such a heal for me this year and I would love it to continue as well!! 

34 minutes ago, hurricane326 said:

I want new music tbh. She doesn't even have to record anything else, just release the Boyz Noise and SOPHIE tracks 

Yeah there’s so much unreleased music that we would all love to hear

• ★ Senior Moderator

My stance on this is...

I want new music yet Chromatica still has a lot if potential to revive the era. So I would suggest a Chromatica EP with about 3-5 songs. That way Chromatica can still get promotion and we get new music. 

• Love 3
  • WIG 1

I was curious about what would be a good concept for an EP that would go well with Chromatica. I was thinking a interesting one would be her explaining the tribes that she introduced in the Stupid Love MV. I kind of felt like she left that idea behind and having songs that represent each tribe (one song for each tribe) could possibly be cool. The songs could be the SOPHIE ones and be experimental. How do you guys feel about that concept? What would be your concept? How many songs?

• Love 3
52 minutes ago, K-O said:

I was curious about what would be a good concept for an EP that would go well with Chromatica. I was thinking a interesting one would be her explaining the tribes that she introduced in the Stupid Love MV. I kind of felt like she left that idea behind and having songs that represent each tribe (one song for each tribe) could possibly be cool. The songs could be the SOPHIE ones and be experimental. How do you guys feel about that concept? What would be your concept? How many songs?

The tribe idea is so cool like we could identify with them and stuff and having an EP to go along with this would be amazing!! 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, LittleMouse said:

I don't think Chromatica needs an EP and I don't think one is coming.

Imo, there's a lot of room to explore yet with the music from Chromatica

:explaining:

Yeah I agree there’s still a lot of room for Chromatica to grow. I just hope that Gaga will be able to fill up the space so that we can fully understand the “world” of Chromatica. I am hoping that Chromatica will soon be an entire visual film.

• Love 2
  • ★ Moderator
On 12/25/2020 at 12:16 PM, Bertie1006 said:

I wouldn’t mind either

Same tbh. 

babylon and sour candy music videos would be nice. 

• Love 1

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

• ★ Moderator

Babylon. Because it deserves. 

Or 

sour candy. Because we deserve a MV with millions a millions of views the first 24hrs. :DerpGa:

• WIG 1

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

Chromatica still has so much potential! I'd be here for a Chromatica reissue with new music however I don't think I'm ready for a complete new era just yet unless it's a "Sweetener" / "thank u, next" or "The Fame" / "The Fame Monster" type of situation where it's almost two eras in one. 

• Love 1