What's your favorite unreleased songs

On 2/3/2021 at 12:33 AM, Verus Turbo said:

I know I'm a basic b!tch, but "Princess Die", " Brooklyn Nights" and "Reloaded" are my favorites.

"I Wanna Be With You" just feels like a warm hug <3

Also "New York", "Shut Up", "We Are Plastic" and " Love Sick Girl/Yay Ha" are criminally underrated.

You definitely have taste. New York, Shut Up, Love Sick Girl/ Spin U Around are wonderful.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I might be not original; but Nothing On But The Radio & No Way are still my favourites. The way she sounds so pure and young gives me chills every time. 

Brooklyn Nights, I Wanna Be With U, and Reloaded

Easily Princess Die, even if we never got any of the two studio versions :( (I'd pay GOOD money for these) But if we're speaking of those we have, I Wanna Be With U FOR SURE

3 hours ago, chimera2.0 said:

You definitely have taste. New York, Shut Up, Love Sick Girl/ Spin U Around are wonderful.

I haven't heard Shut Up yet! Going to add it in my playlist 🤩

23 minutes ago, chimera2.0 said:

Yes, girl's really incapable of making a bad song

Exactly. Tried to make a bad song in ASIB (Why did you do that) and failed miserably. Was a complete BOP. 

2 minutes ago, dafniye said:

Exactly. Tried to make a bad song in ASIB (Why did you do that) and failed miserably. Was a complete BOP. 

This. And also I always think The Cure was rejected from the album because it's so good and would over-shine other ballads if it was in the album.

9 hours ago, chimera2.0 said:

This. And also I always think The Cure was rejected from the album because it's so good and would over-shine other ballads if it was in the album.

Yessss The Cure has completely Ally Maine vibes. No way is it a gaga song. I have always viewed it as Ally's song to Jackson for his addiction. 

Just now, taygerm said:

this song is so beautiful, it definitely deserved more.

I still remember all the memes about how The Cure survived on the charts by itself because Gaga abandoned it 😭😂

I mean, she did perform it at the AMAs.

Just now, taygerm said:

I also remember that the performance was flawless.

I love her look in it so much. Mainly because the hairstyle she did and her hair color matched mine and I felt so good. Her having a head full of curls made me less insecure about mine. 

I already answered this question but in the last few days I've had Brooklyn Nights stuck in my head... The lyrics are just perfect for anybody who experienced a special feeling or love for someone in another city...

Have a drink with your former self
We both won't act like someone else
Maybe then we'd both tell the truth
For just one Brooklyn night adieu

There's always a bit of melancholy thinking about every place I left behind... all the experiences and people that made those places, in those moments, unique.

I love that song. 

Edited by gia
18 minutes ago, gia said:

I already answered this question but in the last few days I've had Brooklyn Nights stuck in my head... The lyrics are just perfect for anybody who experienced a special feeling or love for someone in another city...

Have a drink with your former self
We both won't act like someone else
Maybe then we'd both tell the truth
For just one Brooklyn night adieu

There's always a bit of melancholy thinking about every place I left behind... all the experiences and people that made those places, in those moments, unique.

I love that song. 

Its my favourite gaga song!! I wish gaga would've put brooklyn nights instead of MJH on artpop ☹

I like MJH too. Sometimes I wish she properly released Brooklyn Nights, other times I'm happy it's not commercial. Feels more private and meaningful 

'panty party' and 'new york' are two of my absolute favorites (and ofc 'brooklyn nights'). i also love how different the pre-fame songs sound, they always feel like a throwback to lonely highschool afternoons thinking about your crush idk 

:DerpGa:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • ★ Moderator

PARTYNAUSEOUS i need it badly. Tired of playing the liver version. We need the real deal.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Ray said:

PARTYNAUSEOUS i need it badly. Tired of playing the liver version. We need the real deal.

I know! I’ve never enjoyed the live version. In my opinion, the band doesn’t fit the vibe of the song. I hope it leaks one day, or gets released on APII 👀 

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

On 3/21/2021 at 10:50 AM, Giulia Monster said:

Suddenly this song came up to my mind. I totally forgot about it 😱😍 Love it!!!!!

OMG When this song leaked, I was playing it all day long 🤩

1 hour ago, Adeline said:

I love this one too , tbh she had a lot of a great unreleased songs !  I couldn't name just one 😔

She can release an album of just unreleased and it would be so good! :cute: