What's your favorite unreleased songs

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I might be not original; but Nothing On But The Radio & No Way are still my favourites. The way she sounds so pure and young gives me chills every time. 

Brooklyn Nights, I Wanna Be With U, and Reloaded

Easily Princess Die, even if we never got any of the two studio versions :( (I'd pay GOOD money for these) But if we're speaking of those we have, I Wanna Be With U FOR SURE

On 2/3/2021 at 12:33 AM, Verus Turbo said:

I know I'm a basic b!tch, but "Princess Die", " Brooklyn Nights" and "Reloaded" are my favorites.

"I Wanna Be With You" just feels like a warm hug <3

Also "New York", "Shut Up", "We Are Plastic" and " Love Sick Girl/Yay Ha" are criminally underrated.

You definitely have taste. New York, Shut Up, Love Sick Girl/ Spin U Around are wonderful.

2 minutes ago, dafniye said:

Exactly. Tried to make a bad song in ASIB (Why did you do that) and failed miserably. Was a complete BOP. 

This. And also I always think The Cure was rejected from the album because it's so good and would over-shine other ballads if it was in the album.

9 hours ago, chimera2.0 said:

This. And also I always think The Cure was rejected from the album because it's so good and would over-shine other ballads if it was in the album.

Yessss The Cure has completely Ally Maine vibes. No way is it a gaga song. I have always viewed it as Ally's song to Jackson for his addiction. 

Just now, taygerm said:

I also remember that the performance was flawless.

I love her look in it so much. Mainly because the hairstyle she did and her hair color matched mine and I felt so good. Her having a head full of curls made me less insecure about mine.