What are your favorite unreleased songs?

Amear

• ★ Moderator
On 4/8/2021 at 3:39 AM, MiQuenDroid said:

Plsss at this point i dont think theres a little monster that hasnt signed it. :sleeping:

On 4/8/2021 at 1:37 AM, tony said:

I know! I’ve never enjoyed the live version. In my opinion, the band doesn’t fit the vibe of the song. I hope it leaks one day, or gets released on APII 👀 

Eitheir way is fine by me 😁 but if we get APII we will ratchet and red flames. Looking forward to those songs too.

21 hours ago, Ray said:

Plsss at this point i dont think theres a little monster that hasnt signed it. :sleeping:

Eitheir way is fine by me 😁 but if we get APII we will ratchet and red flames. Looking forward to those songs too.

You mean there are only like 35-40K little monsters? 😭🙏

I signed it multiple times using the email addresses of everyone in my house 😂 in fact they keep on receiving mail from that site! Yesterday mama walked into my room with her iPad and said “what’s ARTPOP?” :eww:

Anyways, I really hope this petition is gonna have some kind of impact on Interscope or Gaga’s team. Some big twitter and IG accounts said nothing about this, but i’m 100% sure that if something good happens they’re gonna take credit for it. They don’t even imagine the backlash they’re gonna get... 

EDIT: sorry, I think I went a little OT

Edited by danibon1

In my opinion it's great to make your voice heard and make people aware of what you care about but I think some LMs have gone a bit too far 😅 I mean they invented all sorts of things... also the Starbucks thing... It makes it lose credibility

Anyway, I really don't think ARTPOP Act II will be released because of the petition

1 hour ago, gia said:

Anyway, I really don't think ARTPOP Act II will be released because of the petition

even if this is what's most likely to happen, I'd be really happy if Gaga just knew how much we care about her music (even her past music) and all her unreleased projects. 

6 minutes ago, danibon1 said:

even if this is what's most likely to happen, I'd be really happy if Gaga just knew how much we care about her music (even her past music) and all her unreleased projects. 

Exactly, that's why I signed it 😄 

• Love 2

• ★ Moderator
On 4/12/2021 at 5:14 AM, dafniye said:

You mean there are only like 35-40K little monsters? 😭🙏

Now- ☠

:crying:

wait forget it BYE HELP 😭🫂

Sometimes I come on this thread to find songs I still haven't listened to or to listen to songs I may have forgotten and this is a great list for that 😂

Currently, I'm so addicted to Brooklyn Nights. And that's mainly because of the demos LGN released and the Brooklyn Nights that was present there

• Tony changed the title to What are your favorite unreleased songs?
  • ★ Senior Moderator
26 minutes ago, queenal19 said:

If I had to chose one, it'd be Princess Die.

Indescribable what that song makes me feel 

Princess Die will always be a fan favorite it is a very powerful and raw song. 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

For me it's Brooklyn Nights! Not only my favorite unreleased song but my favorite song ever. It makes me so nostalgic but at the same time it feels me up with so much joy, it's my comfort song everytime I'm feeling sad.

• 1 month later...