Vote "Born This Way" as The GRAMMYs Greatest LGBTQ+ Anthem!

• ★ Moderator

The GRAMMYs have opened a poll to find out what is the Greatest LGBTQIA+ Pride Anthem. One of the artists on the list is our very own Mother Monster with her iconic single, "Born This Way"

The list also includes "Ain't Nobody Straight in L.A" by The Miracles, "Bad At Love" by Halsey, "Boys" by Lizzo, "Freedom! '90" by George Michael, "I Wanna Be Your Lover" by Prince, "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross, "Let's Have a KiKi" by The Scissor Sisters, "Macho Man" by Village People, "Man! I Feel Like A Woman!" by Shania Twain, "Montero (Call Me By Your Name)" by Lil Nas X, "Nails, Hair, Hips, Heels" by Todrick Hall (who happens to be a good friend of Lady Gaga's choreographer, Richy Jackson), "Peacock" by Katy Perry, "Pynk" by Janelle Monae, featuring Grimes, "Ready For Your Love" by Gorgon City, featuring MNEK, "Somebody To Love" by Queen, "Supermodel (You Better Work)" by RuPaul, "Vogue" by Madonna, "You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real)" by Sylvester, and finally, you have the option to vote for "Other".

Click here to vote for "Born This Way"! Voting closes on Tuesday, June 15!

Have a fantastic Pride Month, Everyone!🦄 🌈🏳️‍🌈

• Love 2

Baby I was born this waaaaaay! 🌈 

those tracks are pure pride anthems. But BTW is the ultimate 

• Love 2
17 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

Done! BTW is winning so far 🤗

It’s what it deserves

17 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

Done! BTW is winning so far 🤗

Well, Vogue is winning…