Jump to content

“The Fame” re-enters Billboard 200


Recommended Posts

  • ★ Senior Moderator

Lady Gaga’s debut album “The Fame” came back to the Billboard 200 album chart no. 189 for its 245th week. Also, the albums remains at no. 1 on Billboard Top Dance/Electronic Albums. 

80C0B47F-1228-4177-AB44-3AA869A914CD.gif.66d364b8368f33adc407f3a6938b7f64.gif

  • Love 2

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, Tony said:

Lady Gaga’s debut album “The Fame” came back to the Billboard 200 album chart no. 189 for its 245th week. Also, the albums remains at no. 1 on Billboard Top Dance/Electronic Albums. 

80C0B47F-1228-4177-AB44-3AA869A914CD.gif.66d364b8368f33adc407f3a6938b7f64.gif

Slayyyyy :hello:

I was thinking that Gaga could re-record THE FAME and release it again, one day! (Like Taylor Swift did). It would be really cool to hear the songs with the voice she has now. I think it's the only album where her voice sounded different, comparing to all other albums since TFM. Her voice changed though the years, as she grew up, and I would love her to re-record and re-arrange songs like Eh Eh, Just Dance, Poker Face ecc. 😍 wouldn't you?

Edited by Giulia Monster
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ★ Moderator

It keeps popping into the charts casually. See when you an iconic album 😼. Maybe one day we could get some unreleased tracks 🤔.

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/3/2021 at 6:26 AM, Giulia Monster said:

Slayyyyy :hello:

I was thinking that Gaga could re-record THE FAME and release it again, one day! (Like Taylor Swift did). It would be really cool to hear the songs with the voice she has now. I think it's the only album where her voice sounded different, comparing to all other albums since TFM. Her voice changed though the years, as she grew up, and I would love her to re-record and re-arrange songs like Eh Eh, Just Dance, Poker Face ecc. 😍 wouldn't you?

I would. I would love to see that. I think with the success of swifts re recordings I think we may see other artists try to follow suite. When you release new songs or new arrangements/versions, it does add appeal & add to the discography. I love her acappella bad romance. I know that’s the fame monster. But I completely agree with a re-record of the fame, maybe with some updated remixes, & re arrangements. 

  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/3/2021 at 6:26 AM, Giulia Monster said:

Slayyyyy :hello:

I was thinking that Gaga could re-record THE FAME and release it again, one day! (Like Taylor Swift did). It would be really cool to hear the songs with the voice she has now. I think it's the only album where her voice sounded different, comparing to all other albums since TFM. Her voice changed though the years, as she grew up, and I would love her to re-record and re-arrange songs like Eh Eh, Just Dance, Poker Face ecc. 😍 wouldn't you?

OMG YES!!! I totally agree with you 😍 I was thinking about that yesterday but with ARTPOP😅 

My favorite Gaga album is The Fame so I would super happy if she re-records the album :hello:

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/5/2021 at 8:59 AM, GagaSuperfan1 said:

I would. I would love to see that. I think with the success of swifts re recordings I think we may see other artists try to follow suite. When you release new songs or new arrangements/versions, it does add appeal & add to the discography. I love her acappella bad romance. I know that’s the fame monster. But I completely agree with a re-record of the fame, maybe with some updated remixes, & re arrangements. 

Exactly!!! She could do both TF and TFM has a whole album....acapella/ballads are a great idea as well, I love Bad Romance at the piano 😍 

On 6/5/2021 at 4:19 PM, Tony said:

OMG YES!!! I totally agree with you 😍 I was thinking about that yesterday but with ARTPOP😅 

My favorite Gaga album is The Fame so I would super happy if she re-records the album :hello:

😍 I hope she will one day!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...