The Chromatica Ball (postponed)

Twitter

20 hours ago, danibon1 said:

Gaga says she's now free to dance through her pain. Chromatica is her child, and like every other album she's made she wishes the best for it. Maybe this "pause" will help her cope with her past traumas and make her stronger than ever. We'll see, I have faith in her :kiss:

I couldn't agree more with you. Also, I'm sure her break from socials and public appearences was an healthy choice. I always hope one day she will come back to interact with us as she used to... but who knows. There are many toxic "fans" out there and I feel they pushed her away. 

This album is a real gift. Sometimes I end up just listening to the lyrics, forgetting the music, and I kind of feel the pain she must have gone through. And that we all go through at some point in our lives 

• Love 1
  • Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So people are starting to get their refund for Paris. 

I'm so f-cking done with this situation. So unprofessional on Gaga and LiveNation's side.

EDIT: a friend of mine working at Ticketmaster France just said to me that it's not true, that no refund was authorized 🤡

So as always, wait and see

EDIT bis; my friend checked, YES that one guy got a refund, but that's because he ASKED for one 🤡

Edited by Leography
55 minutes ago, Leography said:

I'm so f-cking done with this situation. So unprofessional on Gaga and LiveNation's side.

EDIT: a friend of mine working at Ticketmaster France just said to me that it's not true, that no refund was authorized 🤡

EDIT bis; my friend checked, YES that one guy got a refund, but that's because he ASKED for one 🤡

hahaha we are going crazy :crazy:

• LMAO 1
  • ★ Senior Moderator
1 hour ago, Leography said:

In my opinion, Gaga has to make an announcement about the whole era. At least a long tweet, I would prefer a video but I don’t know if she would want to. She has to address everything that happened in the whole era like the signatures (most of them are fake) and the tour. I really wish the tour to happen. 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

I don't think they will make an announcement about the whole era... It just happened in really hard circumstances... I mean they weren't planning with a pandemic 😫 I don't know about the signatures... I mean I know some of them don't even look like a signature, but who said they are false? Maybe Gaga signed it after a couple of Whiskeys hahah

15 minutes ago, gia said:

I don't think they will make an announcement about the whole era... It just happened in really hard circumstances... I mean they weren't planning with a pandemic 😫 I don't know about the signatures... I mean I know some of them don't even look like a signature, but who said they are false? Maybe Gaga signed it after a couple of Whiskeys hahah

Lol that could be true 😂 and you're right, we were not planning for a pandemic but hopefully you will need to show proof of vaccination or negative covid test to go 😊

Seany Gaga

• ★ Senior Moderator
2 minutes ago, Enigma123 said:

After the cancelation of the Joanne World Tour for my date twice, I'm really sad, that it seems to be rescheduled / cancelled again. It's been over 7 years I have seen her live :sad2:

Not this 💔😔 I just hope the tour gets rescheduled 🙏🏻

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Enigma123 said:

After the cancelation of the Joanne World Tour for my date twice, I'm really sad, that it seems to be rescheduled / cancelled again. It's been over 7 years I have seen her live :sad2:

Same… My last time was the final artRAVE in Paris :eww:

• Thanks 1

well i am still wondering if i should purchase a ticket..if i do it will be my first time seeing her,but thinking that i might get excited about it and possibly cancelling TCB i :sad2:

2 hours ago, Tonny said:

well i am still wondering if i should purchase a ticket..if i do it will be my first time seeing her,but thinking that i might get excited about it and possibly cancelling TCB i :sad2:

better safe than sorry :sip:

• 2 weeks later...

i saw that ticketmaster posted that "due to local health guidelines evolve regarding COVID,the venue may be shifting seat configuration and increases capacity".Any guess what does it mean?lol

its about the USA dates

Edited by Tonny
17 minutes ago, Tonny said:

i saw that ticketmaster posted that "due to local health guidelines evolve regarding COVID,the venue may be shifting seat configuration and increases capacity".Any guess what does it mean?lol

its about the USA dates

How do they increase capacity? 😳
Maybe they will use the seats that have limited view?? idk

1 minute ago, Giulia Monster said:

How do they increase capacity? 😳
Maybe they will use the seats that have limited view?? idk

yeah i also saw they included wheelchair tickets, but dont know when.Maybe the stage is 360 and they will use the seats behind,which are not used for a normal stage

46 minutes ago, taten said:

i’m thinking about wearing a shiny chromatic jacket and studding it out! adding a pink flair like gaga always does- what does anyone else think? any shirt ideas?

You could do an ARTPOP inspired shirt because it has been being mentioned a lot this era!

• WIG 1

Instead of act I and act II, I'm going to use Chromatica's interludes because why not

Chromatica I 

. Alice

. Stupid Love and Scheiße

. Venus

. Paparazzi

. Mary Jane Holland

. Heavy Metal Lover

Chromatica II

. 911

. Sexxx dreams. 

. Bad Kids

. Born This Way into Free Woman (demo) 

. Rain On Me

. Look What I found into Enigma

. Replay

. Just Dance

Chromatica III

. Sine From Above

. Gypsy

. Marry the Night

. Million reasons

. Shallow

. Babylon

Oh my god how do people make set lists this was so panicky I literally couldn't decide what to add and what to leave

• Love 1
  • ★ Senior Moderator

This belongs to the Gaga Discussion. I’ll move the topic from here

thank youuuu  :award2:

32 minutes ago, Tony said:

This belongs to the Gaga Discussion. I’ll move the topic from here

58 minutes ago, dafniye said:

Instead of act I and act II, I'm going to use Chromatica's interludes because why not

Chromatica I 

. Alice

. Stupid Love and Scheiße

. Venus

. Paparazzi

. Mary Jane Holland

. Heavy Metal Lover

Chromatica II

. 911

. Sexxx dreams. 

. Bad Kids

. Born This Way into Free Woman (demo) 

. Rain On Me

. Look What I found into Enigma

. Replay

. Just Dance

Chromatica III

. Sine From Above

. Gypsy

. Marry the Night

. Million reasons

. Shallow

. Babylon

Oh my god how do people make set lists this was so panicky I literally couldn't decide what to add and what to leave

omg that´s a good one! 

1 minute ago, Triconoutsold said:

omg that´s a good one! 

I just put all of my favorites in. But honestly tho, I don't know how gaga does it (assuming she chooses the set list) because I feel so connected to each and every song. How does she leave one of her babies out and choose another?? 

• MiQuenDroid changed the title to The Chromatica Ball (postponed)