The Chromatica Ball (postponed)

Twitter

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Loloreanne said:

I'm going to Paris can't wait !! It will be my first live, I've bien waiting this moment for 11 years. For covid-19 i'm confident, i think it will happen, every thing will be sanitized. For the moment stay safe guys.❤️

Me too! Im going to Paris to see her for the first time but only for 3 years ahahah

• Love 1
On 12/29/2020 at 4:51 AM, Loloreanne said:

I'm going to Paris can't wait !! It will be my first live, I've bien waiting this moment for 11 years. For covid-19 i'm confident, i think it will happen, every thing will be sanitized. For the moment stay safe guys.❤️

Thank you for this positivity. I’m nervous I want this to happen so bad so this was good to read 

• Love 2

Im sooo exited for it !! It will be my first concert and A GAGA ONE omg i cant waitt. I hope she will maybe play some art pop songs ^^ cant wait to see what thé scene would look like !

I see we are a lot to Go to pariss thats so cool ^^ I was so happy when I saw  that she performs at Paris cause Im french. 

• Love 2
On 10/29/2020 at 12:58 AM, Twitter said:

spacer.png

The Chromatica Ball

Are you attending The Chromatica Ball? Here's the best place to discuss and share your thoughts and experiences.

Rescheduled Dates

July 25, 2021 - Paris, France

July 30, 2021 - London, England

August 7, 2021 - Boston, Massachusetts

August 19, 2021 - East Rutherford, New Jersey

August 27, 2021 - Chicago, Illinois

I'm going to be attending the London Chromatica Ball in 2021! It's my first Gaga concert after begging to my mom to go to Gaga concert for 10 YEARS! 

• Love 4
  • ★ Senior Moderator
3 hours ago, Sechito said:

I'm going to be attending the London Chromatica Ball in 2021! It's my first Gaga concert after begging to my mom to go to Gaga concert for 10 YEARS! 

That’s amazing! TCB will be the first Gaga tour I finally have all my friends attending. And it took them a while to become fans of Gaga.

• Love 3
14 hours ago, Jimmy Foucault said:

Im sooo exited for it !! It will be my first concert and A GAGA ONE omg i cant waitt. I hope she will maybe play some art pop songs ^^ cant wait to see what thé scene would look like !

I see we are a lot to Go to pariss thats so cool ^^ I was so happy when I saw  that she performs at Paris cause Im french. 

YASSSS Paris too pal!!! Anf for the 1st time too

• ★ Senior Moderator

Just asking, what do you think the interludes will be??? 

i really expect to see interludes like the Monster Ball :slay:

• Love 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

2 minutes ago, tony said:

Imagine if the interludes are extended versions of Chromatica I, II and III that lead into each act...A DREAM

• Love 1
  • ★ Senior Moderator
17 minutes ago, Sechito said:

Imagine if the interludes are extended versions of Chromatica I, II and III that lead into each act...A DREAM

YES!! OMG. Every one shooked and Gaga giving us visuals for days!!!! 

17 minutes ago, Sechito said:

II

And... 911 playing after it. I just imagine her jumping off the stage just like Monster’s last chorus on the Monster Ball. 

• Love 1
  • WIG 1

16 minutes ago, tony said:

YES!! OMG. Every one shooked and Gaga giving us visuals for days!!!! 

And... 911 playing after it. I just imagine her jumping off the stage just like Monster’s last chorus on the Monster Ball. 

Oh my gosh, I just KNOW Chromatica Ball is gonna be her best tour yet

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, tony said:

i think something like ARTPOP idk why ahaha

• ★ Senior Moderator
32 minutes ago, Sechito said:

Oh my gosh, I just KNOW Chromatica Ball is gonna be her best tour yet

OMG YAASSSSS. But to me, MBT will always be her best tour ever. ❤️🔥

• WIG 1

18 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

I personally don't see the tour going ahead to be quite honest. The world is a complete mess and Live Nation won't take the risk of one of their events being a "super spreader event"

If they demand a vaccine certificate or a covid test i domt see why i cant happen

8 hours ago, gagaflix said:

If they demand a vaccine certificate or a covid test i domt see why i cant happen

FaceBook was straight with the “Im gonna be printing fakes certificates hmu” it won’t work for very long

1 minute ago, numb the flame said:

the infection rates in London are the highest in England right now, London will not make it by July. 

Well im going to paris...

But yes i see your point! Let's be patient and wait for news! 

So as of today, we vaccinated 516 people in France. Yup, you've read that correctly. Five hundred sixteen. Our government continues to prove that they're a joke and don't care about the people, once again ~

So yeah, back on topic, given that it'll take months to get the first results of that vaccine, and we'll have yet around 66 523 484 people without vaccine, it's safe to say that you can forgot about the tour if you didn't already. (At least for Paris and London, but I don't see her doing a 4-dates North America tour tbh 💀)

• Sad 1
13 minutes ago, Leography said:

So as of today, we vaccinated 516 people in France. Yup, you've read that correctly. Five hundred sixteen. Our government continues to prove that they're a joke and don't care about the people, once again ~

So yeah, back on topic, given that it'll take months to get the first results of that vaccine, and we'll have yet around 66 523 484 people without vaccine, it's safe to say that you can forgot about the tour if you didn't already. (At least for Paris and London, but I don't see her doing a 4-dates North America tour tbh 💀)

I feel like Gaga should do what BTS did. BTS held a concert online but did multiple days and slightly different set lists!

24 minutes ago, Sechito said:

I feel like Gaga should do what BTS did. BTS held a concert online but did multiple days and slightly different set lists!

That would be a dream tbh! Plus it could be good for her, she could shoot whenever she wants and stream it later (Like Kylie or Allie X for instance!) That would allow her to have complete control over what will be filmed and showed, without having to shoot all at once if she's feeling unwell! 

Who knows, maybe that's in store for 2021! 

• Love 1
  • MiQuenDroid changed the title to The Chromatica Ball (postponed)