The Chromatica Ball (postponed)

Twitter

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited)

Hi, I'm new here but like all of you I've been searching on daily basis information about the Chromatica ball tour - whether is going to happen or not. 

I sent an email to live nation France and after 2 weeks of follow-ups they finally answered me, saying that the concert won't happend in 2021 and they are looking for new dates in 2022...

There is still no official communication but this is coming directly from them...

Edited by Daniele Guzzetta
attached image was removed from the source
  • Thanks 2
7 hours ago, Daniele Guzzetta said:

Hi, I'm new here but like all of you I've been searching on daily basis information about the Chromatica ball tour - whether is going to happen or not. 

I sent an email to live nation France and after 2 weeks of follow-ups they finally answered me, saying that the concert won't happend in 2021 and they are looking for new dates in 2022...

There is still no official communication but this is coming directly from them...

OMG, you gave me hope right now. 
Which date? 

3 hours ago, KillerGagaBR said:

OMG, you gave me hope right now. 
Which date? 

They didn't say any dates, just that they are looking for new dates in 2022. This is related to France only, but I could expect this happening at least in EU.

I've contacted Stade De France first and I've been re-directed to LiveNation. They are the ones responsible for any communication related to the tour as they are the organisers. So Lady Gaga's team has very little power as they are dealing with the entire organisation of the event.

It's disappointing that they are waiting the very last minute to communicate such important information, but we all have to be a bit more patient.

I do expect something by end of this week, early next week. Finger crossed!

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Daniele Guzzetta said:

They didn't say any dates, just that they are looking for new dates in 2022. This is related to France only, but I could expect this happening at least in EU.

I've contacted Stade De France first and I've been re-directed to LiveNation. They are the ones responsible for any communication related to the tour as they are the organisers. So Lady Gaga's team has very little power as they are dealing with the entire organisation of the event.

It's disappointing that they are waiting the very last minute to communicate such important information, but we all have to be a bit more patient.

You've changed my life right now! 
I'm looking for EU dates updates for sooooooo long. You literaly made my day a little bit more better.

Thank you for this message <3 

30 minutes ago, Daniele Guzzetta said:

Thank you!!! That's great, at least they are not canceling but postponing!

• Love 1
  • ★ Moderator
23 hours ago, Daniele Guzzetta said:

Thank you so much for your update... I'm so exhausted to wait a new date :kiss:

On 5/24/2021 at 9:20 PM, Daniele_Gzz said:

I 100% expect them to wait the very last minute and announce it last week of June, just like they did last year. 

• Thanks 1
  • WIG 1
  • Sad 1
  • Annoyed 1

I really doubt the UK date will be pushed back to Sept/Oct as the concert is at a football stadium and our football league begins mid August. I just wish there would be an announcement as travel/accomodation and outfit plans need to be made!

1 hour ago, Tlb20 said:

I really doubt the UK date will be pushed back to Sept/Oct as the concert is at a football stadium and our football league begins mid August

Yeah, also because I don't think people are doing concerts in stadiums in Sept/Oct cause it's cold, especially in London....And I am pretty sure Gaga is gonna start with House of Gucci premieres and interviews at that time.

TicketMaster UK have updated the event date for the London gig to "POSTPONED: DATE ANNOUNCED SOON" We can (most likely) expect Gaga to post the announcement in under three hours (09:00 am LA, 12:00 pm NYC, 05:00 pm UK, 06:00 pm EU)

https://imgur.com/a/wn9h78T

I have just received an official email from Ticket Master, it's confirmed the tour is now postponed 100% and not just a glitch. Below is an image of the email I just received. 

https://imgur.com/a/HyfpKLx

Hello,

just got email from Ticketmaster about London venue rescheduling to summer 2022, no dates.... can’t wait another year! but at least it is a confirmation and we can rearrange the plans.

I just requested a refund for my tickets to the London gig, I'm sure the fans who have decided to wait until next summer will have a great time at the gigs if the tour does get rescheduled and doesn't end up cancelled in a few months time. 

• MiQuenDroid changed the title to The Chromatica Ball (postponed)

I am so happy to get Ex husband back he planned to marry another woman and he was forced by his mom to marry her friends daughter cause the lady who my husband was about to get married to.. Her mother was my husband mother best friend they never want him to go out side or marry another woman from another familly but i love my husband and i can not afford to lose him so i went for help from this great spell caster who brought back my loving husband to me in just 2 days of helping me cast a love spell that bring my husband back to me and my kids..Now we are happy once again living as one since 4 years ago you can reach this great man on his email: [email protected]

I am so happy to get Ex husband back he planned to marry another woman and he was forced by his mom to marry her friends daughter cause the lady who my husband was about to get married to.. Her mother was my husband mother best friend they never want him to go out side or marry another woman from another familly but i love my husband and i can not afford to lose him so i went for help from this great spell caster who brought back my loving husband to me in just 2 days of helping me cast a love spell that bring my husband back to me and my kids..Now we are happy once again living as one since 4 years ago you can reach this great man on his email: [email protected]