The Chromatica Ball (postponed)

Twitter

• ★ Senior Moderator

spacer.png

The Chromatica Ball

Are you attending The Chromatica Ball? Here's the best place to discuss and share your thoughts and experiences.

Rescheduled Dates

TBA - Paris, France

TBA - London, England

TBA - Boston, Massachusetts

TBA - East Rutherford, New Jersey 

TBA - Chicago, Illinois

All the dates were postponed on July 2nd

• Love 6
  • Twitter changed the title to The Chromatica Ball
  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you think about the future of the tour guys? I really hope that it'll happen, I miss seeing Gaga live so much (last time was in Paris for the final artRAVE) but I'm not very hopeful... But if 2020 teached us anything, is that we can't preddict what's going to happen!

Also there is also these new tour dates in Vegas (possibly Enigma) and Las Vegas in the Oreo rules... So who knows, maybe her team already has plans to rescedule/add more dates...?

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Leography said:

What do you think about the future of the tour guys? I really hope that it'll happen, I miss seeing Gaga live so much (last time was in Paris for the final artRAVE) but I'm not very hopeful... But if 2020 teached us anything, is that we can't preddict what's going to happen!

Also there is also these new tour dates in Vegas (possibly Enigma) and Las Vegas in the Oreo rules... So who knows, maybe her team already has plans to rescedule/add more dates...?

I want the tour to happen so bad  😩😩

• Love 1
  • Sad 2
4 hours ago, Matt said:

Same! Paris and London here I come

:drugs:

praying.mp3

3 hours ago, Shan said:

London, Paris, Chicago and NJ! So I will see you! 

Wow! Awesooome! I wanted to try to go to the States as well, but I'm glad I didn't, planning and logistics are a nightmare to me, I'm glad I didn't, I honnestly wouldn't know how to deal with flights and hotels

:homeoffice:

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Leography said:

praying.mp3

Wow! Awesooome! I wanted to try to go to the States as well, but I'm glad I didn't, planning and logistics are a nightmare to me, I'm glad I didn't, I honnestly wouldn't know how to deal with flights and hotels

:homeoffice:

It’s so hard to travel so I get it. It’s stressful but I love it 

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Shan said:

I’m starting to get stressed out about the summer not happening. I really am looking forward to seeing the show. What do you guys think is gonna happen?? 

Experts said in France that big concerts (Arenas and stadiums) won't be likely to happen before 2022. So yeah...

We have to find the balance between not being too depressed and overthinking it, because who knows what'll happen, but also be 100% ready for the tour to be cancelled. I genuinely believe that if 2021 isn't doable she won't reschedule a 6-dates tour for a two-years old album :( 

Edited by Leography
  • Love 3
15 minutes ago, Leography said:

Experts said in France that big concerts (Arenas and stadiums) won't be likely to happen before 2022. So yeah...

We have to find the balance between not being too depressed and overthinking it, because who knows what'll happen, but also be 100% ready for the tour to be cancelled. I genuinely believe that if 2021 isn't doable she won't reschedule a 6-dates tour for a two-years old album :( 

😩😩😩😩 I’m so sad but ur right 

• Love 1

ACTUALLY THIS IS MY FIRST TIME SEEING GAGA LIVE EHEHEHEH. I'm going to Paris, where are you going? Love you guys!! See you in july!:sex:

4 minutes ago, Andre said:

this was so supposed to be the first time i went to one of her tours and see her live🥺

Same Andre, but fortunately i can go next year cant you? :(

20 hours ago, Shan said:

😩😩😩😩 I’m so sad but ur right 

Actually, LIVENATION said they will still happen with strict policies like vaccination and covid tests!!!

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, gagaflix said:

Atually, LIVENATION said they will still happen with strict policies like vaccination and covid tests!!!

The thing is we can't know yet. Sure they'll try, they lost A LOT of money, but the final decision will be the government's of each country... Fingers crossed!

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Abderrahmenxo said:

Fingers crossed for the tour !!! It's gonna be my first time seeing after trying for the artRAVE and the JWT (we all know what happened) I will be going to Paris & London and I hope to meet a lot of u guys there !!! :D

I hoipe it happens too!!! Im a fan since 2017 so this is my first chance hahahah. I hope i can meet her out and about in paris eheheh. Stay safe men!! See you in july!!!

12 hours ago, MonstersNation_ said:

:sad2: I wish Gaga would add a date for San Francisco, CA. She came with The JWT and then I was unable to go, I wish that she’ll add a date at least somewhere in CA where I can go. I just want to see her live ⚔️💓 speaking of that I also hope international monsters get some dates in the future as well 🤞🏽

I hope she cames to Portugal or at least spain... otherwise ill only see her in paris xd

• Love 1
On 10/29/2020 at 1:58 AM, Twitter said:

spacer.png

The Chromatica Ball

Are you attending The Chromatica Ball? Here's the best place to discuss and share your thoughts and experiences.

Rescheduled Dates

July 25, 2021 - Paris, France

July 30, 2021 - London, England

August 7, 2021 - Boston, Massachusetts

August 19, 2021 - East Rutherford, New Jersey

August 27, 2021 - Chicago, Illinois

I am supposed to go to the concert in Paris to see her for the first time with some of my little monster friends❤️ I hope that the Cobid-19 situation will allow us to got there and stay safe at the same time 🥺 

Don’t forget the sanitary gestures and stay safe guys it is so important for you and for others ❤️

• Love 2
  • MiQuenDroid changed the title to The Chromatica Ball (postponed)