Born This Way Tenth Anniversary font?

13 hours ago, christiancalbu said:

Did anyone knows this font? (Title of the album and tracks)
spacer.png 

Maybe MEMESIQUE or IMPACT. But I don't think it's impact. @Juan do you know?

I know that the original album used Impact for the title on the disc labels and on the special edition artwork. I'm not sure if it used Impact for the tracklist too but I would assume it's the same given Impact was used for the others. That being said, I typed up the tracklist using Impact and compared it to the tenth anniversary tracklist and it looks very similar. 

On 6/1/2021 at 7:08 AM, christiancalbu said:

Did anyone knows this font? (Title of the album and tracks)
spacer.png 

It might be Craft Gothic

On 6/2/2021 at 8:02 AM, numb the flame said:

I know that the original album used Impact for the title on the disc labels and on the special edition artwork. I'm not sure if it used Impact for the tracklist too but I would assume it's the same given Impact was used for the others. That being said, I typed up the tracklist using Impact and compared it to the tenth anniversary tracklist and it looks very similar. 

Unfortunately isn't Impact. I tried the Impact with the writting of the Tenth Anniversary version (title, tracks) and, of course, don't match. By the way, some suggested Triumvirate CG Inserat, but I don't feel that font was totally accurate.

On 6/2/2021 at 11:51 PM, Tony said:

It might be Craft Gothic

I have the Memesique font but for sure it's not. Impact too; it was used on the older/first version of Born This Way. Now I'm intrigued by this Craft Gothic. The condesed looks similar in some perspective (based on the preview)

• Love 1
1 hour ago, christiancalbu said:

Now I'm intrigued by this Craft Gothic.

If it’s not that font, it’s custom. I guess you need to find and download the font they are using in the shop website. 

On 6/5/2021 at 7:49 PM, Tony said:

If it’s not that font, it’s custom. I guess you need to find and download the font they are using in the shop website. 

OMG, I cannot believe that I did it! I'm not too experient in these inspection tool in websites but I just find a way to download the custom font from the shop website. If it's okay, I can post for download here :) 

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, christiancalbu said:

OMG, I cannot believe that I did it! I'm not too experient in these inspection tool in websites but I just find a way to download the custom font from the shop website. If it's okay, I can post for download here :) 

Please do it! I will totally appreciate it :floor:

On 6/7/2021 at 3:30 AM, Tony said:

Please do it! I will totally appreciate it :floor:

Well, turns out the font that I get excited for have found out was... Impact. They don't put the real font that they used on the Tenth Anniversary Material on the shop website, but soon as I get, I'll post. And, by the way, here's the 3 fonts that are similar: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1r1QxtCkwiWsZyUNKATXjCKxxsPc4NsI7?usp=sharing

• Love 1
3 hours ago, christiancalbu said:

Well, turns out the font that I get excited for have found out was... Impact. They don't put the real font that they used on the Tenth Anniversary Material on the shop website, but soon as I get, I'll post. And, by the way, here's the 3 fonts that are similar: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1r1QxtCkwiWsZyUNKATXjCKxxsPc4NsI7?usp=sharing

Thank youuuuu! 😍