I can't make a thread or DM a mod. Am I banned?

Go to solution Solved by Matt,

Question

I tried to direct message @Tony who is a mod here and the pop up screen only allows me to send him an image, then it crashes.

I try to write text and it wont let me type, only allows an image to be inserted Via URL.

I also can't make a thread in audio which was what I originally logged in to do.

Has my account been restricted or banned in some way? or is this just glitchy bugs? 

Spoiler

pm-to-tony-on-LGN.png

• Love 1

2 answers to this question

• ★ Administrator
  • Solution

I confirm that there are no restrictions to your account. We disabled creating new topics in the audio section to keep it more clean and avoid spam, but I’ll lift the limit for you :)

regarding the DMs, I don’t see any problem on my side 🤔

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Chica said:

I tried to direct message @Tony who is a mod here and the pop up screen only allows me to send him an image, then it crashes.

I try to write text and it wont let me type, only allows an image to be inserted Via URL.

I also can't make a thread in audio which was what I originally logged in to do.

Has my account been restricted or banned in some way? or is this just glitchy bugs? 

Reveal hidden contents

Hi Chica! I just checked your profile and you don’t have any restrictions. You can’t make a thread because you have to make 100 comments on other topics.