Lady Gaga Announces "Born This Way" Reimagined

In honor of the ten year anniversary of Lady Gaga's iconic "Born This Way" album, she has released an exclusive bonus disc featuring LGBTQ+ artists.

The CD with exclusive packaging and bonus disc, which was confirmed by JustJared days ago, will be released on June 18th, with an expected shipping timeframe in September. Currently, the only known artist on this reimagined version of the album is Big Freedia, who covered Judas. This version of Judas is currently available for streaming

This album and other merchandise are currently available for preorder in the US only. They are expected to be released internationally soon.

Other limited time merchandise includes a Born This Way hoodie with the motorcycle album cover, a white Judas tshirt, a Born This Way tshirt that comes in black or white with a photo of Gaga in her prosthetics, another tshirt that comes in black or white but with 2011-2021 on it, Born This Way socks, a pillow, and a rug.

You can also donate to the Born This Way Foundation when you check your cart out. 

You can purchase the exclusive reimagined album and other items on Lady Gaga's official website at shop.ladygaga.com

View full article

• Love 2

I just pre-ordered my CD! 😍 i can’t wait to listen to the reimagined songs!! 31CAFBF3-2208-4EEB-A733-42849FF8A1DC.png.3f181a1e585bd6f5f3c16c53933c02ce.png

6 minutes ago, MiQuenDroid said:

Obviously it's not available on the French shop as usual... 

it will be available soon! Don’t worry 😉

• Love 1
  • WOW 1

According to addictiontovinyl on Insta, a vinyl is also coming soon! (They have an AMAZING track record, there were the first to reveal the Chromatica RSD edition)

Capture d’écran 2021-05-28 à 08.55.14.png

• Love 4
  • ★ Administrator

Who do you want to be featured on "Born This Way Reimagined"?

🌙 by ?
🦄 by ?
👥 by ?
📐 by ?
🌈 by ?

• WOW 1
  • ★ Moderator

Im happy of course but im also seeing hate towards Big Freedia version of Judas. Its sad tbh. Its a reimagined version of Judas by Big Freedia so of course its not gaga serve gaga eventhough its her track. Its FULLY Big Freedia and if you listen to Big Freedia, thats how they always sing. Ive heard BF works before so it sounds exactly like how i expected, when gaga dropped the snippet and i heard that small part. I already pictured the choir voices and yelling/singing "Big Freedia". I say BF nailed this reimagind version of Judas. No gaga just BF. 

Also super proud of gaga 🥺 for giving these small artist a chance to do her songs their own way and continuing the BTW legacy. Super excited for the other renditions. 

:fun:

6 minutes ago, Ray said:

Im happy of course but im also seeing hate towards Big Freedia version of Judas. Its sad tbh. Its a reimagined version of Judas by Big Freedia so of course its not gaga serve gaga eventhough its her track. Its FULLY Big Freedia and if you listen to Big Freedia, thats how they always sing. Ive heard BF works before so it sounds exactly like how i expected, when gaga dropped the snippet and i heard that small part. I already pictured the choir voices and yelling/singing "Big Freedia". I say BF nailed this reimagind version of Judas. No gaga just BF. 

Also super proud of gaga 🥺 for giving these small artist a chance to do her songs their own way and continuing the BTW legacy. Super excited for the other renditions. 

:fun:

THANK YOU!!!!!
Is that version my favorite ever? No
Do I need to whine about it on all social medias because Gaga did exactly what she said she would? ABSOLUTELY NOT

I swear this fanbase is EXHAUSTING. It's not like the original version didn't exist anymore ffs

20 minutes ago, Matt said:

🌙 by ?
🦄 by ?
👥 by ?
📐 by ?
🌈 by ?

I can see either Trixie Mattel, Orville Peck or Lil Nas X for BTW, since it's the Country Road version. All three are gays, so they'd fit! 

4 hours ago, Matt said:

🌙 by ?
🦄 by ?
👥 by ?
📐 by ?
🌈 by ?

I'm thinkg of Adam Lambert, Troye Sivan, Sam Smith, MNEK, Pabllo Viitar, ARCA, Mykki Blanco, Trixie Mattel, Orville Peck, Lil Nas X, RuPaul, Kim Petras, or anyone. I didn't count Dorian Electra since they are going to be on Chromatica.

• ★ Administrator

I would love some major artist like Kylie Minogue…maybe on Marry The Night? Or imagine  the impact of Madonna on Born This Way 😭

Does anyone have any idea as to when the CD will be added to international stores, if at all? All of the merch has been added to all of her international stores but the CD is still only on the US store which now redirects to your local store so I can't actually access the CD from the US store. 

On 5/28/2021 at 9:56 AM, Leography said:

According to addictiontovinyl on Insta, a vinyl is also coming soon! (They have an AMAZING track record, there were the first to reveal the Chromatica RSD edition)

Capture d’écran 2021-05-28 à 08.55.14.png

The vinyl would be so cool! 😭❤️

Se streets are saying that Harry Style is on it. I doubt it but omg how could would that be! 

• 2 weeks later...