Jump to content

A Place For Thoughts


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Judas said:

I have lots of exams coming up but I feel like I haven't learned anything at home online so I hope they go ok :)

Me too! I have the university entrance this year so online learning is so stressful. Good luck to both of us though (But be hard-working and serious is most important)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A safe space where you can share what you are feeling/thinking/going through atm or vent out whatever u feel. Feel free and be free.  Let me start by saying that I feel happy rn and my mental health has been boosted a lot by these festivities around me with my family.  I feel light. 🧡  

Thank you for this topic.  I really hope my mental health journey will get better with the new year. This pandemic really fucked me up.

I think I'm in a good place. I'm slowly finishing my first degree, writing my thesis, and planning to move to another city and get a better job. I hope I can accomplish all of these things, because I think it's within my reach.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, chimera2.0 said:

Me too! I have the university entrance this year so online learning is so stressful. Good luck to both of us though (But be hard-working and serious is most important)

I hope it goes well for you! And yes we have to work hard to achieve our goals

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Judas said:

I have lots of exams coming up but I feel like I haven't learned anything at home online so I hope they go ok :)

I hope your exams go well❤❤. Try to look through your learning material for a bit thats what I do for exams all the time

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, taygerm said:

We must definitely make our dreams come true. we shouldn't give up!

Exactly how I feel. We can do it

2 minutes ago, Gagas_artpoptech said:

I hope your exams go well❤❤. Try to look through your learning material for a bit thats what I do for exams all the time

I will thank you :) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/7/2021 at 10:19 PM, Leography said:

Okay so another week about to start, another week of having to deal with… well everything. As time goes by I grow more and more anxious of the following weeks. It often calm down as soon as I'm in it, but damn, that Sunday anxiety isn't cute. 

I feel that I also have that anxiety on Sunday because I have to go to school the day after and I'm really scared and not feeling welcome in my school at all

On 2/6/2021 at 9:57 PM, Kate said:

my mental health has been going downhill for a while now... it’s gotten very hard for me to get out of bed and do the most basic human things such as eating or showering. i started skipping meals to the point that i lost 6kg (13lbs?) in 20 days so there’s that. :/

I hope you feel better soon🥺ik how you feel but you have to try to eat your meals its very important for your growth and health. If you need someone to talk to someone we are all here for you❤

On 1/24/2021 at 1:18 PM, Tan Nazlı said:

I truly admire the healthcare workers... We should all be grateful for those people in these times.

Yes they are the heroes of 2020 and 2021

On 1/24/2021 at 12:01 PM, Tan Nazlı said:

I feel like I am unable to commit to relationships because of my past. Whenever I feel like I am in a relationship, I feel like I belong to that person in a way that takes away my freedom. To anyone who’s reading this, I am genuinely feeling bad about this, yet I feel like I can’t change it... 

Thank you for this, I truly appreciate it...

If you don't feel stuck inside a cage set your self free🥺❤. You are your own person you don't belong to anyone your a strong male/female you don't need permission

On 1/2/2021 at 2:41 AM, tony said:

Even though I’m a man, I do identify with Free Woman lyrics. I prefer the demo version, I’m starting to like the final version. 
 

Free Woman is a very empowering anthem, and I love when Gaga writes this kind of songs. 
 

:hi:


I want to be free forever baby 

The way gaga says woman in free woman feels like she's saying woman and man at the same time

18 minutes ago, Judas said:

Exactly how I feel. We can do it

I will thank you :) 

Yw❤❤GL with your exams❤

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Gagas_artpoptech said:

I feel that I also have that anxiety on Sunday because I have to go to school the day after and I'm really scared and not feeling welcome in my school at all

I hope you feel better soon🥺ik how you feel but you have to try to eat your meals its very important for your growth and health. If you need someone to talk to someone we are all here for you❤

Yes they are the heroes of 2020 and 2021

If you don't feel stuck inside a cage set your self free🥺❤. You are your own person you don't belong to anyone your a strong male/female you don't need permission

The way gaga says woman in free woman feels like she's saying woman and man at the same time

Yw❤❤GL with your exams❤

Tysm 🤍🤍🤍🤍

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, chimera2.0 said:

I know this is controversial but as much as I love our fanbase some little monsters are definitely not kindness punk. 

I agree with you. Especially on twitter. Stan twitter is so, so toxic. I sometimes see so much negative stuff about gaga there that I wonder if they're really fans or haters pretending to be ones. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, taygerm said:

I never understand them

What I understand is that they're so miserable with their lives that they find joy by bringing others down with them. Sad and pathetic. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/27/2021 at 1:35 AM, Adrian Rosas said:

I just started a new job and my coworkers told my boss that they feel that I am pretentious and that I don't really care about them… I don't really know what I did to give that impression but it didn't make me feel good to be honest.

Some people are just rude for no reason. You can prove them wrong!

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Judas said:

I have lots of exams coming up but I feel like I haven't learned anything at home online so I hope they go ok :)

Me too 😭

I feel like I am going to fail. It is the hardest class in highschool and most people fail a subject or two in this grade, and this e-learning situation isn't making anything eadier. 

Hope we'll both pass with great grades, just don't stress about it too much because I have been doing the same and I know it isn't a good feeling ❤️

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, dafniye said:

Me too 😭

I feel like I am going to fail. It is the hardest class in highschool and most people fail a subject or two in this grade, and this e-learning situation isn't making anything eadier. 

Hope we'll both pass with great grades, just don't stress about it too much because I have been doing the same and I know it isn't a good feeling ❤️

It’s so much harder to learn at home and I know I haven’t learned as much as i could have in school. But i’m sure they will take that into account when making the exams... 

And you’re right we shouldn’t stress about it, there’s no point. all we can do is our best.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Judas said:

It’s so much harder to learn at home and I know I haven’t learned as much as i could have in school. But i’m sure they will take that into account when making the exams... 

And you’re right we shouldn’t stress about it, there’s no point. all we can do is our best.

Our examination system is awful. The exams are checked internationally and they don't show any sympathy at all. Pandemic or no pandemic, they'll make the exams even harder, it's a known fact :(

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dafniye said:

Our examination system is awful. The exams are checked internationally and they don't show any sympathy at all. Pandemic or no pandemic, they'll make the exams even harder, it's a known fact :(

Exams in my country are terrible as well. They make you memorise useless information that has a terrible impact on mental health.

Its such an unfair system but good luck anyways

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Judas said:

Exams in my country are terrible as well. They make you memorise useless information that has a terrible impact on mental health.

Its such an unfair system but good luck anyways

Yeah, it's not about the concept here but about who has the better memory. 

Good luck to you too ❤️

Just now, Judas said:

Exams in my country are terrible as well. They make you memorise useless information that has a terrible impact on mental health.

Its such an unfair system but good luck anyways

Yeah, it's not about the concept here but about who has the better memory. 

Good luck to you too ❤️

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, dafniye said:

Yeah, it's not about the concept here but about who has the better memory. 

Good luck to you too ❤️

Yeah, it's not about the concept here but about who has the better memory. 

Good luck to you too ❤️

thank you 🙏🤍

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Judas said:

It’s so much harder to learn at home and I know I haven’t learned as much as i could have in school. But i’m sure they will take that into account when making the exams... 

And you’re right we shouldn’t stress about it, there’s no point. all we can do is our best.

In my country because of the limit of online school they have reduced some part in curriculum and pushed back the exams.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...