A Place For Thoughts

8 hours ago, dafniye said:

I'm so glad that you are experiencing calmness with something that used to stress you  out in the past. This is a huge step and you're doing great. Thanks for sharing that with us. 

It only gets easier once you start accepting and realizing. Proud of you little monster ❤️

Thank you it means a lot ❤❤

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A safe space where you can share what you are feeling/thinking/going through atm or vent out whatever u feel. Feel free and be free.  Let me start by saying that I feel happy rn and my mental health has been boosted a lot by these festivities around me with my family.  I feel light. 🧡  

Thank you for this topic.  I really hope my mental health journey will get better with the new year. This pandemic really fucked me up.

same. Lost my job because of it. But I wish u all the best.  very good news, hun. And a great thing I should do as well haha

Posted Images

I think I'm in a good place. I'm slowly finishing my first degree, writing my thesis, and planning to move to another city and get a better job. I hope I can accomplish all of these things, because I think it's within my reach.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, devillenter said:

I think I'm in a good place. I'm slowly finishing my first degree, writing my thesis, and planning to move to another city and get a better job. I hope I can accomplish all of these things, because I think it's within my reach.

Congrats 🎉😍 You’re doing good and I’m super happy to know you’re working on your thesis. 

Finishing a degree is one of the best feelings in the world. 

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

1 minute ago, tony said:

Congrats 🎉😍 You’re doing good and I’m super happy to know you’re working on your thesis. 

Finishing a degree is one of the best feelings in the world. 

I hope that will be the case for me as well! Thank you for your support! And have you written your thesis? 

• Love 2
  • Sad 1
16 minutes ago, devillenter said:

I hope that will be the case for me as well! Thank you for your support! And have you written your thesis? 

Yes. I graduated from college in 2019. It was hard but so worth it. 

Just now, devillenter said:

wow, congratulations on getting through it! And what did you write about?

I wrote about Domestic Violence and its defects in national legislation. 

DV is not a crime as such in my country, and that’s sad because the aggressor only has to "go to therapy and do community work" 

7 minutes ago, tony said:

I wrote about Domestic Violence and its defects in national legislation. 

DV is not a crime as such in my country, and that’s sad because the aggressor only has to "go to therapy and do community work" 

Oh no, what a huge injustice! Then such things are worth talking about and publicizing! Good job!

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, devillenter said:

Oh no, what a huge injustice! Then such things are worth talking about and publicizing! Good job!

Thanks 🙏🏻 I really do believe it has to be a full crime. DV destroys lives and families. 

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, Gagas_artpoptech said:

Doin bad cuz im in a homophobic environment everyday im getting really tired and depressed of it 

i’m so sorry to hear that :( i’m here for you if you need it. there are better days ahead of u 💗

14 hours ago, Gagas_artpoptech said:

Doin bad cuz im in a homophobic environment everyday im getting really tired and depressed of it 

Stay strong and never stop being who you are 💪🏼 I hope things will improve for you soon. You're a strong person! 

16 hours ago, Gagas_artpoptech said:

We're all hear to support you but it would be wonderful if you can get support from friends around you. So if possible try make friends with other people in the LGBTQ+ community in your school/work/neighbor.

Well, let me just start off my saying, I am feeling kinda sad but happy. Sad because I am not going to have my middle school graduation ceremony’s and if I do they are going to be virtual because of the pandemic. But then again happy because online school and it is less stressful and more flexible. I know I’m going to get through this pandemic better than ever. Ever since I found LGN in late January or early February, I have been feeling so much better with that lovely forum that welcomes all people of what backgrounds, so thank you to this lovely forum.

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, LittleMonster07 said:

Well, let me just start off my saying, I am feeling kinda sad but happy. Sad because I am not going to have my middle school graduation ceremony’s and if I do they are going to be virtual because of the pandemic. But then again happy because online school and it is less stressful and more flexible. I know I’m going to get through this pandemic better than ever. Ever since I found LGN in late January or early February, I have been feeling so much better with that lovely forum that welcomes all people of what backgrounds, so thank you to this lovely forum.

I think attending a virtual ceremony would be memorable. But it's good that you can enjoy online school. I agree that it's much more flexible but I also think it more stressful, but maybe I'll get accustomed to it.

23 hours ago, Gagas_artpoptech said:

I'm so sorry, I read your post and I'm still sad for you. 

If it's any help, It will get bette rin the future. You just have to strive and get out of the homophobic environment. You can do it. 

In the meantime, we'll all be here to support you ❤️

1 minute ago, dafniye said:

I'm so sorry, I read your post and I'm still sad for you. 

If it's any help, It will get bette rin the future. You just have to strive and get out of the homophobic environment. You can do it. 

In the meantime, we'll all be here to support you ❤️

Yes in a few years probably I just have to be patient and tysssm🥺❤❤❤

Just now, Gagas_artpoptech said:

Yes in a few years probably I just have to be patient and tysssm🥺❤❤❤

Be strong monster! Don't listen to them. All of them trying to change you by disgusting ways like bullying isn't going to work because you were born this way! 🏳️‍🌈

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, dafniye said:

Be strong monster! Don't listen to them. All of them trying to change you by disgusting ways like bullying isn't going to work because you were born this way! 🏳️‍🌈

Tysm for the support 🥺❤❤God makes no mistakes 

1 minute ago, taygerm said:

I totally agree with u. Always be strong and don't listen to them! 

I wish the whole world was as kind as little monsters, then it would be such a good place to live in.

1 hour ago, dafniye said:

I wish the whole world was as kind as little monsters, then it would be such a good place to live in.

That's true 🦄 

On 1/24/2021 at 12:18 PM, Tan Nazlı said:

I truly admire the healthcare workers... We should all be grateful for those people in these times.

They are incredible. I am so grateful for the work they are doing 🤍

On 2/13/2021 at 8:54 PM, devillenter said:

Good luck on your journey! I hope it goes to plan 🤍

7 hours ago, dafniye said:

I know this is controversial but as much as I love our fanbase some little monsters are definitely not kindness punk.