A Place For Thoughts

7 minutes ago, dafniye said:

My self sabotaging habits make me drive away the people I care the most about. I'm trying so hard to unlearn these habits and to use coping techniques when I have these thoughts and ideas, but it gets so hard sometimes. And then everything good goes away 😔

The fact that you are aware of what your doing is already a victory because of that you can work on it and try to be happier ❤

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A safe space where you can share what you are feeling/thinking/going through atm or vent out whatever u feel. Feel free and be free.  Let me start by saying that I feel happy rn and my mental health has been boosted a lot by these festivities around me with my family.  I feel light. 🧡  

Thank you for this topic.  I really hope my mental health journey will get better with the new year. This pandemic really fucked me up.

same. Lost my job because of it. But I wish u all the best.  very good news, hun. And a great thing I should do as well haha

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Adeline said:

The fact that you are aware of what your doing is already a victory because of that you can work on it and try to be happier ❤

Thank you so much for saying that 🥺

I'm honestly waiting until I can work so that I can get a therapist for all my diagnosed and undiagnosed problems ❤️

1 minute ago, dafniye said:

Thank you so much for saying that 🥺

I'm honestly waiting until I can work so that I can get a therapist for all my diagnosed and undiagnosed problems ❤️

That's a nice project  ! Therapy can really help   I highly recommend it 👍

my mental health has been going downhill for a while now... it’s gotten very hard for me to get out of bed and do the most basic human things such as eating or showering. i started skipping meals to the point that i lost 6kg (13lbs?) in 20 days so there’s that. :/

• Sad 1
Just now, Kate said:

my mental health has been going downhill for a while now... it’s gotten very hard for me to get out of bed and do the most basic human things such as eating or showering. i started skipping meals to the point that i lost 6kg (13lbs?) in 20 days so there’s that. :/

I'm sad to see you're in bad place.. depression is hard.  I hope you'll feel better soon.  Do you have support? 

27 minutes ago, Kate said:

Feel free to reach out to me if you need help 🤍 Do you live by yourself?

34 minutes ago, Kate said:

Is there anyone close to you that could help you? You definitively don't have to deal with that by yourself, and there's nothing wrong with asking for help… 
And if not, but you need people to talk to, we're here! We can't offer you what therapy could, but we're a safe space, without judgement, so please know that if you need to vent, you can!

Edited by Leography
  • ★ Administrator

I am really really sorry Kate. It you feel like the situation is going out of control you should talk to someone close to you or seek help by yourself. 😔 Try remembering her life is full of surprises, and everything can change in a matter of seconds. Make little steps everyday, and you’ll be out of the dark before you even realise it.

Don’t forget that we are here to listen 🥺

Okay so another week about to start, another week of having to deal with… well everything. As time goes by I grow more and more anxious of the following weeks. It often calm down as soon as I'm in it, but damn, that Sunday anxiety isn't cute. 

33 minutes ago, Leography said:

Okay so another week about to start, another week of having to deal with… well everything. As time goes by I grow more and more anxious of the following weeks. It often calm down as soon as I'm in it, but damn, that Sunday anxiety isn't cute. 

☹ Leo are you okay?

Is your anxiety related with your job?

4 minutes ago, gia said:

☹ Leo are you okay?

Is your anxiety related with your job?

It's part of it for sure. As I posted in that other thread, I fear I'm not up to the task, so that doesn't help. But it's also on a larger scale, I'm tired of that virus, I'm tired of having most of my life on pause, with no end in sight. But it's pretty much everyone in the world, so there's comfort there, knowing that I'm not crazy and people all over the world have the same those thoughts. Even if of course I'd rather have a world without Covid haha

So yeah in short i'm not okay, but hopefully I will be. Thank you for asking tho ❤️

1 minute ago, Leography said:

It's part of it for sure. As I posted in that other thread, I fear I'm not up to the task, so that doesn't help. But it's also on a larger scale, I'm tired of that virus, I'm tired of having most of my life on pause, with no end in sight. But it's pretty much everyone in the world, so there's comfort there, knowing that I'm not crazy and people all over the world have the same those thoughts. Even if of course I'd rather have a world without Covid haha

So yeah in short i'm not okay, but hopefully I will be. Thank you for asking tho ❤️

Yeah I understand. It is not an easy moment but as you said, we are in this together. I have hope that things will improve soon. As for your job, I'm pretty sure that if you are there is because you are up to the task! Maybe try to take it as a challenge and as an opportunity to grow 😌 If it's the environment that you don't like maybe try to look for something else. I know it's a hard time and many people lost their jobs... but if you are not happy try to look for something different. Sometimes even dreaming or applying for different jobs can boost your mood. At least that works for me :)

I send you a big hug! Hope your week will start very well 🤍

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, gia said:

Yeah I understand. It is not an easy moment but as you said, we are in this together. I have hope that things will improve soon. As for your job, I'm pretty sure that if you are there is because you are up to the task! Maybe try to take it as a challenge and as an opportunity to grow 😌 If it's the environment that you don't like maybe try to look for something else. I know it's a hard time and many people lost their jobs... but if you are not happy try to look for something different. Sometimes even dreaming or applying for different jobs can boost your mood. At least that works for me :)

I send you a big hug! Hope your week will start very well 🤍

Thank you so much 💕

Job-wise I'm still thinking about the best thing to do, but yeah, a change will be necessary sooner or later.

I hope you'll have a wonderful week too!

Edited by Leography
10 minutes ago, Leography said:

They selected you for the job because they thought that you were accomplished enough for it. Don't let your mind sabotage you. You are deserving of it and everything good that happens in your life. 

The pandemic will hopefully be over soon. You'll get through this. Your monster family will cheer you on :) 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Leography said:

I understand you completely. My life is on pause right now. I was supposed to start working as an independent lawyer last year, but now I’m just helping my parents with their business. And I hope this pandemic will be resolved soon. But what I hope the most is that the vaccines work 🥺

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

5 hours ago, tony said:

I understand you completely. My life is on pause right now. I was supposed to start working as an independent lawyer last year, but now I’m just helping my parents with their business. And I hope this pandemic will be resolved soon. But what I hope the most is that the vaccines work 🥺

Yeah, I shouldn't even complain, you have it way worse than me, at least I managed to keep my job, many aren't this fortunate :( 
And yeah, I think numbers are starting to drop in a lot of places in the world, but we have to keep being very careful… I reallly hope we'll have real good news this year, I'm so tired :(

5 hours ago, Leography said:

Yeah, I shouldn't even complain, you have it way worse than me, at least I managed to keep my job, many aren't this fortunate :( 
And yeah, I think numbers are starting to drop in a lot of places in the world, but we have to keep being very careful… I reallly hope we'll have real good news this year, I'm so tired :(

Don't worry. You are essential and you really deserve to keep your job. Keep fighting!

And I'm also tired of this. I hope everything gets better this year.

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

4 hours ago, tony said:

Don't worry. You are essential and you really deserve to keep your job. Keep fighting!

And I'm also tired of this. I hope everything gets better this year.

Thank you, I'll try 💕

Okay sorry for the double post but I need to get it out of my system. I'm doing something new at work starting today (directing a product photoshoot for a catalogue and social media posts) and up until Friday, and I'm TERRIFIED I won't be able to pull it off, I almost didn't sleep last time because I was too nervous… So yeah, wish me luck, hopefully it won't be a total disaster…
My boss expressed how unhappy she was with my performance yesterday, so yeah, I'm totally in the right mindset for that 💀  (But it wasn't just me tho, but she spend a little more time on me because she hates the fact that I'm working from home full time)
So yeah, fun times. 
Hopefully y'all are having a much better time than I am atm haha

Hi guys ,I just wanted to share that today I'm doing something I'm usually stressed about, I leave the details lol, and I'm surprised by my calm.  I guess I'm more confident for some reason, probably because of 2 years being a fan of a beautiful woman who give me little bit of bravery and confidence everyday ❤ so I wanted to share this with you it's a bit silly but I'm proud of myself lol 

Also I think it's a bit because of all of you that I realised the things I'm stressed about, even if not the same for all of us , you've experienced it too , I put a word on it wich is anxiety,  its seems obvious but now I'm using the right term instead of weird or  ot normal.  So thanks to all you who shared your stories,  it's worth it 🥺

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Adeline said:

Hi guys ,I just wanted to share that today I'm doing something I'm usually stressed about, I leave the details lol, and I'm surprised by my calm.  I guess I'm more confident for some reason, probably because of 2 years being a fan of a beautiful woman who give me little bit of bravery and confidence everyday ❤ so I wanted to share this with you it's a bit silly but I'm proud of myself lol 

Also I think it's a bit because of all of you that I realised the things I'm stressed about, even if not the same for all of us , you've experienced it too , I put a word on it wich is anxiety,  its seems obvious but now I'm using the right term instead of weird or  ot normal.  So thanks to all you who shared your stories,  it's worth it 🥺

SO HAPPY to read that! I had a shitty week to say the least, so it makes me really happy to see that people have good things going for them 💕

And yeah, puting a word on your issue can definitively help dealing with it. That way you know that it's real, it's a condition, it's not just you making things up! I really hope you'll keep that way!

• Thanks 2
1 hour ago, Leography said:

SO HAPPY to read that! I had a shitty week to say the least, so it makes me really happy to see that people have good things going for them 💕

And yeah, puting a word on your issue can definitively help dealing with it. That way you know that it's real, it's a condition, it's not just you making things up! I really hope you'll keep that way!

You're so nice for saying this ☺ I really wanted to share this with you like we are a family you know.  I'm happy with your reaction ❤

I hope you will have a better next week, I'm sending you positive vibes 💕

• Love 1
Just now, Adeline said:

You're so nice for saying this ☺ I really wanted to share this with you like we are a family you know.  I'm happy with your reaction ❤

I hope you will have a better next week, I'm sending you positive vibes 💕

Thank you! 💕

I really like that there isn't an insane number of us so far, it's easier to get to know each others, it truly make that family feeling stronger! 

But does that make @Matt our daddy? 🤔😂 (Please don't ban me 💀)

• LMAO 1
12 minutes ago, Leography said:

Thank you! 💕

I really like that there isn't an insane number of us so far, it's easier to get to know each others, it truly make that family feeling stronger! 

But does that make @Matt our daddy? 🤔😂 (Please don't ban me 💀)

Lmao 😅 daddy monster ! @Matt

Well there are a lot of people who rushed to the forum to win the giveaways lol. I come less it's too much to endled,  it's a bit stressful to follow everything lol I cant keep up but its great to see the forum is going so well ❤

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Adeline said:

I'm so glad that you are experiencing calmness with something that used to stress you  out in the past. This is a huge step and you're doing great. Thanks for sharing that with us. 

It only gets easier once you start accepting and realizing. Proud of you little monster ❤️